Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (74382 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Issafela: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
A Nigerian man, Maigalisa Yohanna, and his bride, Danielle Villasana, on Saturday, August 4, 2018, surprised many of their guests after storming their wedding reception in a tricycle in Yola, Adamawa.

The duo met at the American University of Nigeria, where Danielle teaches Photography and Maigalisa is an IT expert.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/nigerian-man-and-his-american-bride-wed-with-tricycle-photos/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Beautiful. Actually I don't think she is WHITE per say, I think either Asian or so and anybody not from Europe is called COLORED.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by YourImaginaryBF: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
they look great together.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Uglymugg: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Fvck me, that's a beautiful woman.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Beautiful........ wish them marital bliss
Trust Nigerians to hail their mode of transport cause they know they did it not out of poverty but of wanting to be different.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by SirMichael1: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Her brides maid looks Asian, she looks like a Russian and the man has found a wife.

HML.

If there's a reason I wanna get married to a white woman, it will be because I want my children to be different. grin

A redhead! What a plus.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
I pray may liverpool win game tomorow sad

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
An aboki just got married a preety young american lady but our southern brothers be marrying 98 yr old american fossilscheesy..all for what?cheesy. Our southern brothers be falling hand sha.happy married life to them though.may they make pweety babiescheesy.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by nanauju(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
They look so good together. Happy married life to them
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
An aboki just got married a preety young american lady but our southern brothers be marrying 98 yr old american fossilscheesy..all for what?cheesy. Our southern brothers be falling hand sha.happy married life to them though.may they make pweety babiescheesy.

grin, Na the work wey we dey do.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bad news for flatrrroons

Who says nothing interesting comes from the north
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

grin, Na the work wey we dey do.
cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
mumuness
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by exporters101: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lovely concept, that's the major transport there.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin

Happy married life to them
Hello nairalanders, today's my birthday and I'm so happy. grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
May God bless their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
See in the oza room
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Aboki nd Nyaminrin been copying Yoruba's tradition as if they don't av their own tradition grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Igbokiller:
Bad news for flatrrroons

Who says nothing interesting comes from the north

So marrying a white woman is now an achievement and a "good" thing? It now gives bragging rights?!? Inferiority complex, illiteracy and substandard intelligence are the enemies of the average aboki.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
The lady is just there She ain't that beautiful much undecided HML

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Issafela:
A Nigerian man, Maigalisa Yohanna, and his bride, Danielle Villasana, on Saturday, August 4, 2018, surprised many of their guests after storming their wedding reception in a tricycle in Yola, Adamawa.

The duo met at the American University of Nigeria, where Danielle teaches Photography and Maigalisa is an IT expert.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/nigerian-man-and-his-american-bride-wed-with-tricycle-photos/

Marriages like this lasts forever. True love nor send.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by ritylove(f): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
love holds no bond shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Are you sure he is a Nigerian Mag... Yohanna?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by ameri9ja: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
Beautiful. Actually I don't think she is WHITE per say, I think either Asian or so and anybody not from Europe is called COLORED.

Americans are funny. They'd call a clearly white person black because his great great grandfather was black

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
HML
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by strangest(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Beautiful bride

I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:

Can u read at all?

The caption said ‘American’ and not ‘White’

Incase u are too mumu to know, all Americans are not white or Of European descent.

So stop envying them and pray for your own!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

So marrying a white woman is now an achievement and a "good" thing? Inferiority complex, illiteracy and substandard intelligence are the enemies of the average aboki.
first I'll say it's very entertaining to see haters with flatheadss have high blood pressure.

Second I said interesting not achievement. But Issorite daftness and pettiness is part of the average igbo.

Cheers

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.