Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (74463 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It's nice to know that you've been able to see past the negative stereotypes. Hope your man treats you right...

Thankyou.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Aww. Not all white ppl are nice same as any colour. Yeah theyre frustrated ppl i think is all the bad stuff thats happened to their ancestors. They lost family and their land. The government now gives them monetary compensations n they get more aid available than the rest of us but it couldnt make up for all theyve lost.
I just hate ppl being treated bad cos of wat they look like n not just colour but body size and looks or for being different. See i am short n small not fat but i am not one of those anorexic white girls u see on tv i have a bit of an ass n men here dnt like their women to look womanly they like extra skinny gals flat bums lol. Boyish girls n the girls ridicule anyone over their looks for any silly reason. I was bullied in school because i was shy. Anyway i just think white ppl are different in the way they treat ppl. Black ppl are way nicer.
Lol, about size and all, it's everywhere but African men, reverse is the case. They love chubby girls with ass and stuff, etc only few love skinny, I mean why do u wanna have a skinny chick? mostly for show off.

In Nigeria during maybe 2007~2011 alcohol and smoking was minimal, then if you smoke openly you'd get arrested, during /yara dua, good luck time. But now due to political instability in the country, some laws have just gotten waved off. In Nigeria there is more segregation ooh, Igbo is the most hated tribe here, reason still unknown. Am Igbo BTW.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
khiaa:
[/b]

I'm around them daily and have them in my family. I know their history with other races, very manipulative and untrustworthy. undecided Tell that to the whites who are murdering innocent people in America right now.
Entering into an argument with an African,particularly those living back home will always end in misunderstanding because they have not walked on the shoes of the black Americans as per the effects of slavery.They see the white man primarily as a benefactor and not an adversary because most of the good infrastructures they see today were done by them.An African man sees a fellow black man from another tribe as his real enemy and mot the white man.I am yet to see a black African country(except Ghana and some few countries) that have not fought a civil war where several fellow blacks were killed
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Entering into an argument with an African,particularly those living back home will always end in misunderstanding because they have not walked on the shoes of the black Americans as per the effects of slavery.They see the white man primarily as a benefactor and not an adversary because most of the good infrastructures they see today were done by them.An African man sees a fellow black man from another tribe as his real enemy and mot the white man.I am yet to see a black African country(except Ghana and some few countries) that have not fought a civil war where several fellow blacks were killed

I understand all of this but that's not an excuse for them to remain ignorant to the truth. What state are you living in? smiley
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
khiaa:

What did I say that sounded rude? I'm here to get to know yall. grin
My native American friend, you've forgotten me right wink
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:

My native American friend, you've forgotten me right wink

No, but I saw you kissing up to that white girl so I thought ok.... undecided
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
khiaa:

No, but I saw you kissing up to that white girl so I thought ok.... undecided

Lol, actually I started this race drama and all, from the beginning of the post you'd see that. The white lady is actually married na and we were still talking about sensitive race matters.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaniro:

Lol, actually I started this race drama and all, from the beginning of the post you'd see that. The white lady is actually married na and we were still talking about sensitive race matters.

She's not married, she said that she is inlove with an Igbo guy whom she has been conversing with via the internet for two years. She gave all Nigerian men a compliment and you melted to your knees, and forgave her for their racism which was a sign of weakness. undecided You have to be strong toward those people they are very manipulative and you fell for the manipulation. angry
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
khiaa:

She's not married, she said that she is inlove with an Igbo guy whom she has been conversing with via the internet for two years. She gave all Nigerian men a compliment and you melted to your knees, and forgave her for their racism which was a sign of weakness. undecided You have to be strong toward those people they are very manipulative and you fell for the manipulation. angry

Calm down, I can see someone here is more racist. I should have never hated whites. so I forgave them, not because of her but humanity. The Bible says all things are passed away all things are new, I just shoved the whole racism stuff out. And you really think I melted on my knees for someone ave never met, C'mon African girls never finish ooh. Ave never had a good or known white people very well and I don't know if they are manipulative. Khiaa you have to forgive them, don't take us to the past.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2018
amaniro:

Calm down, I can see someone here is more racist. I should have never hated whites. so I forgave them, not because of her but humanity. The Bible says all things are passed away all things are new, I just shoved the whole racism stuff out. And you really think I melted on my knees for someone ave never met, C'mon African girls never finish ooh. Ave never had a good or known white people very well and I don't know if they are manipulative. Khiaa you have to forgive them, don't take us to the past.

Learn the meaning of racism, I loath them for their evilness.
This coming from the person who has never experienced their evilness, cutting off men balls and watching them die in agony while laughing, hanging pregnant women on trees and cutting out the unborn child just for entertainment. Shooting and killing a 12 year old boy who was playing in the park, hanging a 17 year old boy and girl for being black, killing a 11 year old child and taking out his vital parts and selling them, tying a rope around a man's neck and dragging him with their car until his head comes off and much, much more. These are not things that happened in the far past but atrocities of today. Forgive them you say? NEVER!! Always expecting black people to be meek and turn the other cheek while they continue the evilness. Do you FORGIVE SATAN?
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 2:03am On Aug 22, 2018
khiaa:

I understand all of this but that's not an excuse for them to remain ignorant to the truth. What state are you living in? smiley
Ideally ..yes but realistically they won't change.They are ignorant like trump supporters.North Carolina in Robeson county
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2018
khiaa:

Learn the meaning of racism, I loath them for their evilness.
This coming from the person who has never experienced their evilness, cutting off men balls and watching them die in agony while laughing, hanging pregnant women on trees and cutting out the unborn child just for entertainment. Shooting and killing a 12 year old boy who was playing in the park, hanging a 17 year old boy and girl for being black, killing a 11 year old child and taking out his vital parts and selling them, tying a rope around a man's neck and dragging him with their car until his head comes off and much, much more. These are not things that happened in the far past but atrocities of today. Forgive them you say? NEVER!! Always expecting black people to be meek and turn the other cheek while they continue the evilness. Do you FORGIVE SATAN?
All those outrageous examples are they still happening like presently? if not then you still have to forgive them.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2018
amaniro:
All those outrageous examples are they still happening like presently? if not then you still have to forgive them.

Didn't I say they are doing these things today. You can't forgive someone who doesnt want forgiveness and aren't sorry for their wrong doing, I don't owe them my forgiveness they aren't worthy of it.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
khiaa:

Didn't I say they are doing these things today. You can't forgive someone who doesnt want forgiveness and aren't sorry for their wrong doing, I don't owe them my forgiveness they aren't worthy of it.
You can't just take judgement to your hands because of some little sentiments, am sorry maybe I don't know because I have not seen or experienced it. And the last time I checked you were not black. How come you turned blacks advocate
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2018
amaniro:

You can't just take judgement to your hands because of some little sentiments, am sorry maybe I don't know because[b] I have not seen or experienced it. And the last time I checked you were not black. How come you turned blacks advocate
[/b]

LITTLE SENTIMENTS, nigga, please!!! You sound just like them. That's the thing, you have not experienced the racial hatred/abuse so who are you to judge me or any minority in the U.S. What do you mean by I'M NOT BLACK? I told you that I was part NATIVE but the rest is ALL black. I'm done with you. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

Lol, about size and all, it's everywhere but African men, reverse is the case. They love chubby girls with ass and stuff, etc only few love skinny, I mean why do u wanna have a skinny chick? mostly for show off.

In Nigeria during maybe 2007~2011 alcohol and smoking was minimal, then if you smoke openly you'd get arrested, during /yara dua, good luck time. But now due to political instability in the country, some laws have just gotten waved off. In Nigeria there is more segregation ooh, Igbo is the most hated tribe here, reason still unknown. Am Igbo BTW.

Wow really? Ive seen alot of it on here other tribal ppl hating on igbo. My fiancee is igbo n still in nigeria. We ben together two yrs but aint had the money to see each other in person yet. But i didnt know igbo was most hated. Ive read that theyre disliked for doing yahoo but i know yahoo boys from yoruba aswell. But ive seen them get blamed for mostly scamming. But even the yahoo boys i know arent bad ppl theyre stuck in a bad situation is all n its not right n i know cos i was almost scammed yrs ago. But i do understand their reasons. Wonder why igbo are so disliked? The ones i know are sweet kind funny loyal and my mans romantic n has great morals n family orientated. Beats any man ive ever known in all aspects. I dont know many ppl from other tribes tho.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Missyford31:

Wow really? Ive seen alot of it on here other tribal ppl hating on igbo. My fiancee is igbo n still in nigeria. We ben together two yrs but aint had the money to see each other in person yet. But i didnt know igbo was most hated. Ive read that theyre disliked for doing yahoo but i know yahoo boys from yoruba aswell. But ive seen them get blamed for mostly scamming. But even the yahoo boys i know arent bad ppl theyre stuck in a bad situation is all n its not right n i know cos i was almost scammed yrs ago. But i do understand their reasons. Wonder why igbo are so disliked? The ones i know are sweet kind funny loyal and my mans romantic n has great morals n family orientated. Beats any man ive ever known in all aspects. I dont know many ppl from other tribes tho.
hmm, don't mind him oooo, igbos are not the most hated tribe in Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 5:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol they are not only hated for doing Yahoo, almost all the tribes if not all do Yahoo, but that's not the reason. Reason is during the amalgamation and the Genesis of the country. Other tribes felt the Igbos want to outsmart them bla bla, we are arguably the most intelligent tribe. Yorubas are meant to be our accomplice but they joined forces with Hausa. Since independence Igbo have not ruled Nigeria except head of states and celebration president which was roughly 40/50 yrs ago, since then no president no vice we are just being neglected and marginalised that's why they anticipate Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

Lol they are not only hated for doing Yahoo, almost all the tribes if not all do Yahoo, but that's not the reason. Reason is during the amalgamation and the Genesis of the country. Other tribes felt the Igbos want to outsmart them bla bla, we are arguably the most intelligent tribe. Yorubas are meant to be our accomplice but they joined forces with Hausa. Since independence Igbo have not ruled Nigeria except head of states and celebration president which was roughly 40/50 yrs ago, since then no president no vice we are just being neglected and marginalised that's why they anticipate Biafra.

How would baifra be brought back if yous could anyway? Wasnt the whole of nigeria biafra? Was that before ww2? When it was biafra were all the other tribes there still cos theyre nigerian too yeah? I notice igbo ppl are very business minded ppl. And yeah ive read in the news that yoruba n igbos were to join forces but they switched sides to hausA ppl. I think igbo are the sexier looking tribe ppl. No offense to the others. But i must say wizkid is hot. i dunno many other tribe ppl othwr than igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.