Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency (26617 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by omooba969(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by DogmaNation: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
See insult to those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

Okoroawusa said he depend on Fulani to win 2023.
How is ur mummified Buhari doing? Buhari is a rapist n a bloody cocck sucker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by fancy4eve(f): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nogodye:
Thank GOD the man quickly understand that igbos are betrayal
charcoal calln kettle black, cn u even trust ur self 4 a minute, just bcus okoroausa said rubbish, u re here applauding him, better stop calln IGBOS betrayal, b4 I vex 4 u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by histemple: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmm. You don't rely on the support of igbo? Shey na hausa that can't leave their brothers and vote another tribe abi it's yoruba can't can't leave their brothers as well that will now support you. Maybe it's AMERICANS that will come and support you Sha. Do good and your igbo people will have your support and not building statues. Okorocha statement lacks sense. Sorry to say.

Okorocha was never an Igbo man. He is right that it will be foolish of him to expect any kind of support from the Igbos.

The only thing close to Igbo is the Surname his mother GAVE him.

Both in character and conduct, he is not close to being an Igbo man.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by LordNapoleon: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:
The major division in Igbo land came from Anambra Igbos. Very divisive and jealous people. I am not Igbo but I know for a fact that Anambra people are very jealous, low self esteemed ppl. Whether they admit it or not, Okorocha is the most viable Igbo man. Do not vote an Anambra man. Thank God Igbo votes dont really count in an election. The North and yorubas will vote fo him
I would have said you're very stupid, just that I don't like using derogatory words on anyone. What makes him the most viable Igbo for president? Maybe you need to go to Imo State and see what it looks like after every little rainfall, then you can go back and campaign for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:
The major division in Igbo land came from Anambra Igbos. Very divisive and jealous people. I am not Igbo but I know for a fact that Anambra people are very jealous, low self esteemed ppl. Whether they admit it or not, Okorocha is the most viable Igbo man. Do not vote an Anambra man. Thank God Igbo votes dont really count in an election. The North and yorubas will vote fo him
If the presidency is zoned to se, rochas will not even be the Igbos 5th choice.

Sullivan chime
Ogbonnaya onu
Ken nnamani

These guys are all in apc and will get better support of igbos than roaches

Of course that doesnt mean u are not stupìd tho

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by fancy4eve(f): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
okoroblog:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/igbo-presidency-i-stand-the-best-chance-says-okorocha/amp/
wen u re not doing well as a governor, is it d presidency dat u will do well, sometyms I wonder y d imolites believed so much in u, wen u hv Notn but propaganda to offer. Abeg clear road.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
exporters101:
Okorocha is simply confused!

Like most Igbos

grin
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
InTime:
Sharrap Man, Who Are U.

he is an Igbo man, oh sorry I mean an Ibo man

Is it an Ibo or a Ibo

An or A

It must be An Ibo man.

grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by justtoodark: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
tamethem:

Like most Igbos

grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
On a more serious note Pls is there any difference between Igbo, IBO, and Yeeeeebo.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by kikake: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I use to like and admire this guy before he became governor, now it seems the guy have dump his brain somewhere like osho

Okorocha is hunted by the damages he has done to the psyche of an average Igbo, more so, to the people of Imo state outside the state capital; worse on Orlu area where he got the highest number of votes in 2011 to become governor, but destroyed the existing development infrastructures in Orlu area without establishing any meaningful infrastructure..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by justtoodark: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
tamethem:
On a more serious note Pls is there any difference between Igbo, IBO, and Yeeeeebo.

you funny...did you eat an comedian....??

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by sandraade(f): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
This statement will hunts you in 2023
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Abagworo:
Truth is Igbos all want to be President at same time hence the jealousy and hate against Okorocha. He is the only electable Igbo politician today devoid of tribalism whose popularity cuts across regions and beyond Nigeria. You can confirm his statement by the way Senate Presidency was rotated round all Igbo States during Obasanjo era.
childish. He is the most tribal igbo politician. Wat is tribalism? Someone who whips up tribal sentiments. Okorocha does that a lot. Have u ever heard sullivan chime do that? Or ogbonnaya onu. Ur roachas will end up as the worst nigerian president if he gets there. Who is jealous? Is it politicians who hate roaches or the masses? So all the masses want to be president at the same time?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by justtoodark: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
selemempe:
childish. He is the most tribal igbo politician. Wat is tribalism? Someone who whips up tribal sentiments. Okorocha does that a lot. Have u ever heard sullivan chime do that? Or ogbonnaya onu. Ur roachas will end up as the worst nigerian president if he gets there. Who is jealous? Is it politicians who hate roaches or the masses? So all the masses want to be president at the same time?

your argument dont even make sense....i dont think okorocha would be as useless as jonathan.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by justtoodark: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
i know why una dont like to talk about igbo presidenty....

una know that the day anything igbo become president of nigeria,that day una can kiss any idea of biafra goodbye....

una are in a dilenma....

but we nigerians will not wait for you igbos no more....deceid and move or stay behind....we none igbos dont care....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by fancy4eve(f): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
See insult to those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

Okoroawusa said he depend on Fulani to win 2023.
u said d igbo re jobless lazy idiotic youth, wen ur pple re ALMAJIRIS, begging from one end of d country 2 anoda, ur pple dyn of hunger nd starvation ,even wit all d political opportunities gvn to d north, wat den hv u achieve?. Yet still d north re ranked d poorest in nigeria.

I don't know y u northerns re pained bcus we d IGBOS no longa care about any political position in nigeria, so my dear if u don't hv sumtin to say u keep quite nd mind ur business, let d IGBOS deal wit dere misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by fortunechy(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
I will always blame his dad for not using condom...
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by ogasomgwu: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Okoroawusa ne kwu. Ka anyi yere ya pure water. Akpa aamu gi there
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by OsuMustGo: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2018
merry02:
The systemic problem Nigeria is facing has further changed the mentality if some leaders. How can Mr. Okorocha utter this trash? So unfortunate!
That's the bitter truth about ibo people.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by wowcatty: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2018
But you are still igbo and no one wants that in the current Nigeria. Just get biafra and be the first president.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by ufuosman(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Senseless talk
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by phase1: 12:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Okoroawusa the dementee wants to be president by being anti-Igbo like most of former presidents of nigeria. He knows that once you insult Igbos, the yoruba muslims will call you 'detribalized', hail you to high heavens and even proclaim you greater than Awolowo. The Fulani muslims will give you a title and turban your head like they did Orji Kalu and adopt you as their son. He is banking on that . cheesy

Was it hausas that voted you into Douglas house 2011 when you rode on Apga and your 'free education 419' deceits to get into Douglas house? And then took the mandate to Aboki muslim party headed by an anti-Igbo jihadist? Good a thing you are learning the hard way. cheesy

Unfortunately for him the information age is changing a lot of thing and moulding perceptions rapidly. Those politicians who proclaim anti-Igbo sentiments are paying heavily. He can ask Orji kalu. cheesy

All politics will remain local. If your people have rejected you and your familiocracy lets see how you win at the national level. Onye ara aburu onu! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by phase1: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2018
360degreess:
okorosmart..I agree with him,he knows that most of his people lack political wisdom,that's y they are lagging behind in nigerian political leadership since independent era..

I guess the polio decimating your people in Daura and poverty chasing your mothers to IDP camps in oshogbo is part of the 'political wisdom' you have better than Igbos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by win2kwire: 1:02am On Aug 12, 2018
okoroblog:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/igbo-presidency-i-stand-the-best-chance-says-okorocha/amp/
Just build more monuments for mallams and foreigners who hate IGBOs (like Jacob Zuma) and you are set!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by mbaodohgreatest: 1:13am On Aug 12, 2018
tamethem:

he is an Igbo man, oh sorry I mean an Ibo man
Is it an Ibo or a Ibo
An or A
It must be An Ibo man.

grin
just made ur self look childish

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by mbaodohgreatest: 1:26am On Aug 12, 2018
justtoodark:

your argument dont even make sense....i dont think okorocha would be as useless as jonathan.....
Bro u are wrong dat okrocha is worse than buhari and jonathan combined even if igbo's are given presidency 2023 they will rather stick with buhari for more 8 years even though it's against the constitution.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by mbaodohgreatest: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2018
wowcatty:
But you are still igbo and no one wants that in the current Nigeria. Just get biafra and be the first president.
who go give am president for biafra. rather have a
corpse as president than that man
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by SmartMugu: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2018
I'm not sure I'm met this Rochas guy before. Is he a dancer, rapper, producer, director or something else. I know a friend asking to feature him on his next street album.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by udoka2013: 1:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Wid-wide dream in futility!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by micflo28(m): 2:30am On Aug 12, 2018
All they care about is staying put in power. If you still believe politicians have the interest of nigerians at heart, then its unfortunate I just walked past by your akoluche (brain) languishing in the dust bin. Enough of the cat and mouse fights over this people ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Suspends Ministerial Screening / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.