Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,503 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency (26615 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by paskilo247(m): 2:32am On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:
Thank GOD the man quickly understand that igbos are betrayal
I ve stayed in the north and west and honestly they are lovely people, they don't betray their brothers. That's why Nigeria is lovely place. Kpomo. To tell u that d man has gone crazy, how can u mobilize d igbos to vote APC , yet turn around to say u don't expect them to vote for u when he eventually becomes d candidate of APC in 2023 presidential race. Okorocha will b dreaming to think that that APC would make him presidential flag bearer come 2023. He should go n sleep. APC is a party between d north n west. Those Igbo men in APC are messengers.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by dandollaz: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:
Igbo man cannot betray you but confront you physically .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by micflo28(m): 2:38am On Aug 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
wen u re not doing well as a governor, is it d presidency dat u will do well, sometyms I wonder y d imolites believed so much in u, wen u hv Notn but propaganda to offer. Abeg clear road.
We have a new belief, first we will apologise to our children who are not of voting age for voting a disaster upon them, then we use the same broom that brought them to sweep out every thing APC in IMO from every corridor in IMO. 2019 is a gonner for APC in IMO.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by wowcatty: 2:40am On Aug 12, 2018
What if he makes a promise to have every family produce president after him? Common! You will believe him now, after all You believed Jonathan could make you president after his tenure just as you believe you can clinch 2023 presidential ticket.
mbaodohgreatest:
who go give am president for biafra. rather have a
corpse as president than that man
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Hell truth. And it's clearly bitter for online Flatheadeddd miscreants
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by shekauvsbuhari: 3:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:
YOUR ENGLISH IS PATHETIC. DID YOU MEAN, betrayers? BETRAYAL INDEED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Mrnairalandd: 3:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Cos Igbos are freaking worthless in Nigeria anyway
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by positivethought: 3:35am On Aug 12, 2018
okoroblog:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/igbo-presidency-i-stand-the-best-chance-says-okorocha/amp/
The igbos are mobilising to give buhari full support but you don't think igbos would support you or any of their own!,you are just a big fooool.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by emmanuelex1(m): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2018
I would rather say Ibos hate betrayal even from their own.
Nogodye:

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by henryhemon(m): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2018
Preca:
angry..all what you politicians care about these days is just election ,election.they've all forgotten the reason they are there...the politicians have turned all of these to a game..SMH

It has always been a game for our politicians.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by 3Ceagle(m): 4:51am On Aug 12, 2018
A man whose campaign slogan was RESCUE MISSION and Imolite gave him the support needed, only for him to abandon good governance and accountability and start chasing about party politics just for his hidden ambition of becoming a president. He can only be president of his village union. They say charity begins at home. Instead of him to concentrate in mobilising development in his state and partner his fellow governors in the east irrespective of party line he is busy sowing seed of discord among his people so to be loved by non igbos. Let me see the people that will give him vote in Nigeria without a track record of performance as a state governor. Why is he insistent that he hand picked the next governor, to cover his financial dealing of imo state fund of course. He wants to remain relevant in imo politics till 2023. Keep messing around, 2019 is just around the corner.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by olisaemeka1(m): 4:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I use to like and admire this guy before he became governor, now it seems the guy have dump his brain somewhere like osho
Him who the gods want to punish ......they first make Mad...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by NaijaPress: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2018
How will Nigerians vote for a man that spent over ₦500m to mould the statue of a corrupt president from another country??

PS - Oh!!! I forgot, i was talking about Nigerians that voted a certificateless man as a president....

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by bestviewer: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2018
shizzle1:
chino please come and carry your bingo

LOL. so you still take that jobless old man seriously? It easier for Igbos to vote a Togolese than voting a one-legged incompetent cultist called Okorocha.

Anyway, PDP is taking over at the centre and Igbos will produce the VP then Igbos can achieve presidency once the north is done with their tenure We can wait another 8yrs, it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2018
I don't blame him though.

Igbos supported Goodluck Jonathan a sitting President and he lost his reelection bid, first time ever in Nigeria.

Igbos supported Nnamdi Kanu and he was jailed and now has become a missing person

Igbos supported Fayose and he lost the election

Igbos support Dino Melaye and his court trouble started.

So don't blame him. He knows what he's saying.

We can only hope the Igbos will support Saraki.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Igbo's will always be Igbo's ,the pull him down mentality is in their DNA and cannot be changed
The Igbo's never voted for buhari,yet they will be crying foul when nothing is done in their states.even when projects are being carried out in their states,they will always be the first caller on radio stations castigating the president.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by nnokwa042(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Look who is talking here is a man that uses APGA to win governorship race and after and election he distroyed ApGA in imo state and want us to join jihadist party APC okorocha northerners will still deal with you

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by chetaraph(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:

Maybe u don't understand the meaning of betrayal.

He already knows his fate beforehand. Which is one gud quality of the Igbo tribe. They are not happy with u...u know straight up. No time for hypocrisy.

BTW... It will be betrayal if he had the impression that he got their support and after election he finds out that he got the least votes from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by bestviewer: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Lancevancedance:
grin grin
Good thing okorocha knows this,thought he was claiming the most loved politician in The whole southeast, what changed?

This is the moment of truth and no longer propaganda that he is loved cheesy

Igbos will quickly rally round people like Soludo, Obi, Utomi etc if major party tickets are zoned to the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 12, 2018
The east remembers. No worry, Mr okorohausa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2018
bestviewer:

This is the moment of truth and no longer propaganda that he is loved cheesy

Igbos will quickly rally round people like Soludo, Obi, Utomi etc if major party tickets are zoned to the SE.
Sharpsword:
Be careful of what you say, it might later come back to bite you in the ass.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by oladele00(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2018
The northerners will surely vote for you sir.. The votes of the minorities doesn't count

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Gudwork(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2018
Una no tell me say d match don start na!!

***spreads mat and lay on it***
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by miraclea: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=Lancevancedance post=70196285]okorocha is greater than Awolowo,tinubu,aregberascal and every other Afonja ever lived
Yes man he is even greater than Nnamdi Azikwe, ojukwu nnamdi kanu and every other prominent igbos that ever lived and will ever live #see aboki
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Gudfrie(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I use to like and admire this guy before he became governor, now it seems the guy have dump his brain somewhere like osho
Same as me abi is it okorodudu I was liking then?
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Elliot2(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2018
justtoodark:

we deltans are watching.....fight...!!!!

kiiiiki.....
very stupid blind ignorant aggressive idiotic shitholic pigs of niger delta like u get any say to how ur resources r used to run dis fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by SirChime(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Elliot2(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Igbokiller:
Hell truth. And it's clearly bitter for online Flatheadeddd miscreants
coneheaded tout.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2018
Elliot2:
coneheaded tout.
wow. A tout is getting on ur nerves? "

Typical and petty
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Elliot2(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Igbokiller:
wow. A tout is getting on ur nerves? "

Typical and petty
dj khalid:another one...coneheaded tout.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by ModsareChevres: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Igbos are not ripe to be president yet...
Okorocha or not, it's a no no.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by deebrownneymar: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2018
The Igbos have really suffered in this administration. No iota of respect at all for them...even from their leaders. It's shows that kind of man Buhari is. It shows his hatred for the Igbos. The Igbos must respond by kicking APC completely out in the next election.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju / PDP Tells Ibrahim Magu To Step Aside As EFCC Chairman / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.