Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency (26618 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by OYAY(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is the type of pride that goes before downfall!!!!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by selemempe: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ioannes:
I don't blame him though.

Igbos supported Goodluck Jonathan a sitting President and he lost his reelection bid, first time ever in Nigeria.

Igbos supported Nnamdi Kanu and he was jailed and now has become a missing person

Igbos supported Fayose and he lost the election

Igbos support Dino Melaye and his court trouble started.

So don't blame him. He knows what he's saying.

We can only hope the Igbos will support Saraki.
yoros supported abiola and he was killed like a rat

Yoros supported awolowo and he kept losing presidential elections and eventually drank rat poison.

Yoros supported olu falaye and now he is a serial loser...always being attacked by herdsmen.

One can only hope yoros dont ever support igbos...to avoid stories that touch.

Remember...we are only here to debunk ur lies wink

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Basitelo1(m): 1:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Nothing 2 say

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2018
selemempe:
yoros supported abiola and he was killed like a rat

Yoros supported awolowo and he kept losing presidential elections and eventually drank rat poison.

Yoros supported olu falaye and now he is a serial loser...always being attacked by herdsmen.

One can only hope yoros dont ever support igbos...to avoid stories that touch.

Remember...we are only here to debunk ur lies wink

Yorubas don't need to support Igbos. Igbos are capable of self destruction without any help from any quarters.

3million plus Igbos had themselves killed during a needless civil war. Millions more were malnourished and almost lost their lives.

That was after thousands had already been suyanized in the North due to their stupidity.

(If your grandparents had been among maybe I won't be have this stupid convo)

Hundreds more were killed during the military operation dancing python where you and your brothers were allowed the freedom of swimming in red mud free of charge.

My point? You are capable of self destruction all by yourself. You don't need Yorubas help.

I'm wondering how you're still alive though considering your propensity towards asinine thoughts. One would have thought you would have been the first to catch a military bullet in your thick skull. Ah well, there's still time. Hopefully you'll do the needful before you start to procreate and litter the world with tiny tiny you. I can't imagine a bigger disaster though.

Now, it's Monday morning. Try and go earn a living legally or you can stay on Nairaland and be debunking. I hope Seun pays you enough to keep spamming my page.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by MEDICALEX: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
okorocha is just crazy
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nnejijohn: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Okoro we are waiting for you
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by okoroblog: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
that man is the governor of a state
Liftedhands:
Good you know anuofia
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by MEDICALEX: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
you are just talking rubish
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by MEDICALEX: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
really stupid man
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by MEDICALEX: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
the criminal is talking
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by MEDICALEX: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
THE GREATEST IDIOT
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by okeyfrank: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
It's good to hear from this crazy Gov that he never got the support of the Igbos and will never get such. His 2015 rigging style will never work again and he'll better rely on the support of the people of his true origin - the North. Not knowing how greatly you're detested is the dangerous part of foolishness. Imolite are ready to send you and your wickedness out of the politics of Imo forever, come 2019.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by Nnejijohn: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Okoroawusa
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by MEDICALEX: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin shocked shocked :overy funny
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by okeyfrank: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2018
It's good that the crazy corrupt gov knows this himself; how then was he lying against Imolites that over 24 LGAs in Imo support him and his corrupt Uche Nwosu?

But going by the fact that 'Charity begins at home', it then means that Okorochas Political career is ended, the reason he then uses 'by fire by force' to grab everything he can in Imo State. But he has already failed on his quest to rule by proxy, come 2019.

May the Almighty God reward Rochas Okorocha and his evil and wicked allies, according to their greed and wickedness onto Imolites.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency by NwekereNdokl: 4:09pm On Jun 07
Abia bitter frustrated fellow hahaha
Where’s Okorocha now? If not for Peter Obi your cursed backward useless worthless dirty Abia won’t ever have ever elected a sane governor. But it will take your useless abia state another 100yrs of good leadership to catch up with the rest of the east. Ebonyi has overtaken your useless state

ziondaughter247:
The major division in Igbo land came from Anambra Igbos. Very divisive and jealous people. I know for a fact that Anambra people are very jealous, low self esteemed ppl. Whether they admit it or not, Okorocha is the most viable Igbo man. Do not vote an Anambra man. Thank God Igbo votes dont really count in an election. The North and yorubas will vote fo him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primary: Policemen At Airport Hotel, Lagos / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.