Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (67010 Views)

My Wife Lied To Me / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by xtervaganza(m): 2:36am On Aug 12, 2018
It's better you end the marriage right now if you don't want to die of wahala

But you sef, why did u go ahead with the marriage? I hope you're not an illiterate

That woman does not love you one bit. Cos if she does she won't con you
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by DansomtoC(m): 2:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Really u hv d whole blame for accepting d fake genotype results from d parents as against d proven certified one in ur presence. Anyway d scrotum is in ur hands eithier u smash at once , gently squeeze it or u allow d scrotum to remain where it belongs to. End of season 1 movie!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 12, 2018
iupac120:
This is a serious issue. Op, you're now a married man and sending your wife away will not be the solution. The mistake you made initially was threatening for AS and your wife decided to play along which is deception on her part. My genotype is AS but before I develop feeling for any lady the first thing to ask is your genotype before I would disclose mine .
secondly, you didn't stand you ground after the mandatory test which would have averted this episode from playing and giving the poor child pains and resource drain on your family.
However, sit your wife down and discuss with her. She will always be part of you and as a Christian, divorce is not seeked lightly.
The next approach to take is to seek for medical counselling from professionals in genotype and get first-hand information on the way forward for the marriage.
Finally, as a man always stand on your opinions once they don't contradict God's commandments.

unless he is not planning on having anymore kids, there is nothing like marriage annum, well he can still go for baby mamas sha
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by saajus: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Don't risk it if you can't afford to raise ss children. Separate amicably. Let her know you are saving her from future stress.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by nairamaniac: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2018
It's either u are lying or your are very foolish.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 12, 2018
I can't believe I just read two fabricated lies on Nairaland Frontpage.

If it happens again, I'll leave this godforsaken platform for good
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Kenkuss(m): 3:33am On Aug 12, 2018
My guy take heart
It has happened
It has has happened, so just sum up courage and face ur fears, Who knows God can turn ur situation around

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Iamicekid(m): 3:55am On Aug 12, 2018
Bro what I really can tell you is call your Lawyer and ask for a divorce.. Cause all this people saying nonsense, the cost of that SS sickness ain’t cheap ooo... The deed is done already, and if you like let them tell you say dem don get another solution again and you too should believe them u hear, no be my money you will kuku spend...
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Blendy77(f): 3:59am On Aug 12, 2018
I wont advice you end ur marriage because of this. You obviously love her hence you went ahead after her parents deceived you about their own result as well. This is because 2 tests is enough to tell u any contraru result is a lie.
That said, you can remodel ur home and rebuild ur relationship by going for ivf with donor eggs if you can afford it. That is your wife can still get pregnant but with a donor egg from someone with AA genotype to avoid having another SS baby. And you both can live happily thereafter. All the best.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Iamicekid(m): 4:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Bro I think God loves and shows you sign one way or the other he show u before the marriage and he is even tell you now before the boy grows of age, Jejely ask for divorce be on your stand be a man you have your right Na you dey spend the Money but I no talk se after the Divorce make you come Abadon your Boy ooo just keep taking care of him and take it as a mistake of your life... Move on with your Life Peace ✌️
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by chukwudi3(m): 4:31am On Aug 12, 2018
Ur genotype can be turned to AA nd ur son' s too. A friend of of mine waited prayerfully nd God did it for them before marriage. There is nothing God can nt do....do nt divorce! Go to chosen
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by soliq55(m): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2018
aonag:
Is it only in Africa or nigeria this AS SS thing happens? I have not seen oyibo person suffering from this... can someone help out please?

AS,SS genotypes are rare in Caucasians. They are more prevalent in Subsaharan Africa and in people of african origin worldwide. Hemoglogin S came about as a survival mechanism for our red blood cells to survive against malaria, the RBC get sickled thereby preventing the parasite from affecting it. Have you noticed most SS and AS patients rarely gets malaria. This prevention against malaria came at a cost, the sickle cell disease. Evolution is a bitch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Unconditionalov: 4:43am On Aug 12, 2018
You have every right to desolve any marriage that is
Build on life threatening lies, you can get legal help to desolve the marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by don4real18(m): 4:43am On Aug 12, 2018
extremelygolden:
Unfortunately the deed has been done already and you can't abandon her and your son now. A stitch in time, they say, saves nine, and there's no need crying over split milk.

I think the decision to pause bearing another child with her suffices. I just pray a miracle occurs and Ikechukwu is completely and permanently healed.

Healed!!! Is Ikechukwu sick?
Having a sickle cell doesn't mean that the boy can't have a healthy normal life as long as he takes certain herbal concoctions regularly
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by don4real18(m): 4:45am On Aug 12, 2018
Blendy77:
I wont advice you end ur marriage because of this. You obviously love her hence you went ahead after her parents deceived you about their own result as well. This is because 2 tests is enough to tell u any contraru result is a lie.
That said, you can remodel ur home and rebuild ur relationship by going for ivf with donor eggs if you can afford it. That is your wife can still get pregnant but with a donor egg from someone with AA genotype to avoid having another SS baby. And you both can live happily thereafter. All the best.
He earns little.... Majority of his income will go into taking care of the boy at this stage
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by soliq55(m): 4:48am On Aug 12, 2018
chukwudi3:
Ur genotype can be turned to AA nd ur son' s too. A friend of of mine waited prayerfully nd God did it for them before marriage. There is nothing God can nt do....do nt divorce! Go to chosen

I'm afraid genotypes are fixed, it can never ever be changed. How I wish the government crack down on religious centres claiming such. The ministry of health actually did a good job with the ebola situation by warning TB JOSHUA to stop claiming he can cure ebola, a virus that has 50% mortality rate and no known cure.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Patnweze(m): 4:59am On Aug 12, 2018
yes your advice is what is needed by this young man and not comment
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by showafrica(m): 5:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
Greetings to my people of nairalanders, I met my wife around 2015 and we dated for almost a year and attended all the necessary church and family teachings.

She told me she was a single mother, and all the men that dated her before I came to her left her because of that,I promise I won't leave her for having a baby outside wedlock.

The relationship keep on growing and I told her about my AS genotype and I made it clear to her that nothing will make me marry AS lady because of sickle cell children palavar. she told me that she is genotype AA. We continue our relationship did introduction and fixed our wedding date, now a month and two weeks to our wedding we went for mandatory test in our church clinic behold she failed the genotype test it was AS, right there I told her I no dey do again, she rejected the result and claimed vehemently that she is AA. second day we did confirmatory test it was still the same thing.

Her parents called me and told me both of them were AA and there is no way their daughter can be AS gene. they later brought some previous test (fake) of her AA stuff. I was bullied by every one around to go ahead since it was just few weeks to the wedding that it was manipulations, though my spirit was not willing again but I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA. We go ahead and marry sha. She took in immediately after nine month she gave birth to a baby boy which I named Ikechukwu though we are both Yoruba's but I love Igbo people so much because I grew up with many of them. After some months after birth, Ikechukwu begin some strange sickness we begin to take the boy in and outside hospitals, spending the little income I was getting I decided to do Genotype test for d boy my wife resist it but I went ahead behold it was SS(sickle cell)

immediately I show her the result she went on her knees begging me, I called her father and informed him about it he invites me to his place and he too was begging me that he was also AS and not AA as he claimed before; now every is begging me again that I should not break my marriage that is based on deception, I have done everything that will make her leave my house except violent she refused to go. Every one is bullying me and begging me again, now non of them have supported me in any way for the boy expensive treatment.

IK is now a year old, am not willing to have another child with her again, please my people what should I do , and what's the best way to make her leave my house for at leat 2 to 3 years? please advice your brother and son, thanks and sorry for the long epistle God bless you all.

That's what happened when a man don't stand his ground. I have learned over the years to stand my ground, it is more beneficial than to succumb to pressure.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by famzynet: 5:03am On Aug 12, 2018
As a medical professional,here is my advice:

Taking care of an SS child is not an easy job. Don't mind anyone who tells you otherwise. You live everyday with the fear that your child will die any moment. It can make a rich family poor due to finances and time away from work or business needed to attend to the child. Special attention has to be given to the child to make him or her last. However,if the family is financially OK,they can opt for bone transplant abroad( Uniben teaching hospital had a center for it but I don't know if it still works . You know how maintenance can be poor in this country). This can cost you at least a whooping 10million naira if done abroad. With that the genotype can be changed.

For subsequent children,you can do predetermined sex selection and implantation whereby yr sperm and her egg are joined in a tube and the baby with AA genotype is selected and implanted in her womb. This is done in Nigeria and it cost about 5 million per implantation. So you see money can solve most of the problems if one is mega rich. Can you or her afford such money?

If money solves the above problems ,what then happens to trust which is important in marriage? Trust is important in marriage. And for your wife to lie to you,I doubt she loved you. That is where the real issue is. The marriage is built on falsehood. Personally, I hate people who lie to me. However,I will allow marriage experts or counsellors to advice on that. Maybe there is a solution to issues like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2018
GoldCircle:
This marriage is a fraud. Pure and simple. Anything built on falsehood will surely crumble (just like APC). My guy, you’ve got enough grounds to divorce her. Who knows, perhaps there may even be more things they are hiding from you.

Who knows whether it was even incest that led to the 1st child outside wedlock? My guy, no gamble with your future children lives o! Stone wey person see, no dry blind am.
. cheesy Lol!! See your mouth "Just like APC" cheesy
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by DickyDicky: 5:14am On Aug 12, 2018
The boy's case is very simple, SS? Ordinary diet plans would clean him of the effect. Visit Nicho dietary page on Facebook or Call this no: 09071816084 for the links.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by cococandy(f): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Your marriage was built of false facts. You have a right to nullify it. They are not nice people.

I just feel bad for your poor son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Igbokiller:
I can't believe I just read two fabricated lies on Nairaland Frontpage.

If it happens again, I'll leave this godforsaken platform for good
please what are the lies?? angry undecided
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by sweetilicious(f): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2018
ednut1:
Imagine. Desperation for marriage no good
Am telling you. Ladies should stop all this. Involve God in your wish for a partner and allow him to do his will and not yours.Desperation breeds pretense which is not favourable for a successful union.Men should equally be careful before they use their money to buy troubles for themselves.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Princebizzie: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2018
I have a solution for you. drop your mail and I will describe how to contact the person. he is a retired Principal at Erin Ile Kwara State and he has assisted 3 people I have directed to him in the last 5 years.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by chris51(f): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Its unfortunate. This is Deception and the marriage can be annulled. I have seen what sickle cell does to families. Its not pleasant at all. Real hell for parents and suffering for the children. Very sad.

For your sake and sake of your unborn children, DO NOT have another child from this lady. Her entire family is hopeless.

You are not SMART either. How did you believe the girl's story when you saw result that she is AS? You are both suffering the consequences of her action.

If you want to re-marry. Take the girl to a lab, pay for the test and collect the result by yourself

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by allisegun04(m): 5:39am On Aug 12, 2018
You,ve already entered the marriage, that means you ready to face the consequence.At this stage just call on God because you know as a christian nothing is in impossible for him to do. He will forgive at all angles, He is a just God & help you carry the burden. Nobody will advise you to live your wife. Thanks.

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by chris51(f): 5:40am On Aug 12, 2018
chris51:
Its unfortunate. This is Deception and the marriage can be annulled. I have seen what sickle cell does to families. Its not pleasant at all. Real hell for parents and suffering for the children. Very sad.

For your sake and sake of your unborn children, DO NOT have another child from this lady. Her entire family is hopeless.

You are not SMART either. How did you believe the girl's story when you saw result that she is AS? You are both suffering the consequences of her action.

If you want to re-marry. Take the girl to a lab, pay for the test and collect the result by yourself
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by maipeople(m): 5:45am On Aug 12, 2018
Aremolekunowo:
Greetings to my people of nairalanders, I met my wife around 2015 and we dated for almost a year and attended all the necessary church and family teachings.

She told me she was a single mother, and all the men that dated her before I came to her left her because of that,I promise I won't leave her for having a baby outside wedlock.

The relationship keep on growing and I told her about my AS genotype and I made it clear to her that nothing will make me marry AS lady because of sickle cell children palavar. she told me that she is genotype AA. We continue our relationship did introduction and fixed our wedding date, now a month and two weeks to our wedding we went for mandatory test in our church clinic behold she failed the genotype test it was AS, right there I told her I no dey do again, she rejected the result and claimed vehemently that she is AA. second day we did confirmatory test it was still the same thing.

Her parents called me and told me both of them were AA and there is no way their daughter can be AS gene. they later brought some previous test (fake) of her AA stuff. I was bullied by every one around to go ahead since it was just few weeks to the wedding that it was manipulations, though my spirit was not willing again but I was compelled by all to go ahead that the thing has change back to AA she also said so that it has changed back to original AA. We go ahead and marry sha. She took in immediately after nine month she gave birth to a baby boy which I named Ikechukwu though we are both Yoruba's but I love Igbo people so much because I grew up with many of them. After some months after birth, Ikechukwu begin some strange sickness we begin to take the boy in and outside hospitals, spending the little income I was getting I decided to do Genotype test for d boy my wife resist it but I went ahead behold it was SS(sickle cell)

immediately I show her the result she went on her knees begging me, I called her father and informed him about it he invites me to his place and he too was begging me that he was also AS and not AA as he claimed before; now every is begging me again that I should not break my marriage that is based on deception, I have done everything that will make her leave my house except violent she refused to go. Every one is bullying me and begging me again, now non of them have supported me in any way for the boy expensive treatment.

IK is now a year old, am not willing to have another child with her again, please my people what should I do , and what's the best way to make her leave my house for at leat 2 to 3 years? please advice your brother and son, thanks and sorry for the long epistle God bless you all.

You're very stupid for accepting the said pressure on you before the marriage.
You are very very stupid for not sending her packing when you get the result about your kid. You're also double stupid for asking us stupid question like this one, displaying your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by SirLakes: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
DickyDicky:
The boy's case is very simple, SS? Ordinary diet plans would clean him of the effect. Visit Nicho dietary page on Facebook or Call this no: 09071816084 for the links.
[/s]
Trash
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Orgym(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Just want to tell you thay you have fooled yourself.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Just burn down the house maybe then she will pack and go. Oniro oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.