Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman (46860 Views)

Why Ganduje Can't Be Removed From Office Like Oshiomhole - APC / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Printerscanner: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
modik:

But the medical tourist will return to his seat ba?

Yes, the results of the by-elections in Katsina, Bauchi and Kogi already point to the return of Sai Baba in 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lanretoye:
Some mumu will see sense in what he said,instead of telling him too that buying luxury cars and expensive tours are not constituency projects.
dafty daft...I will only quote u again if u talk about what he said like a sane non partisan belligerent.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Realist2: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gorem2013:
This is the problem with PDP. Dino that was humiliated out of PDP. Have we forgotten how he was dragged on floor of Hor during Bankole era.

He returned to the same PDP without shame and the only contribution is either to attack Buhari or others. I have not heard anything intelligent from his mouth. Even when he tried to post on social media, the English and spelling are terrible.
Did he said the truth or not?

PDP change your strategy. What you are doing now is not working
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Auladimeji:
He's not returning, yes I have my TVC with me
Mmaybe I missed the pun but my brother, you prolly don't know that you can't vote with a TVC.
This is the problem with Nigerian youths, soo very vocal on the internet, but when the chips are down, they crawl into holes allowing the politicians have a field day over our commonwealth.
We all should go and get our PVC before the August deadline. You can't vote with a TVC.

PS: Pls don't coman tell us it's a typo, cos T and P are as distant on the keypads as knowledge is distant from ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Realist2: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gorem2013:
This is the problem with PDP. Dino that was humiliated out of PDP. Have we forgotten how he was dragged on floor of Hor during Bankole era.

He returned to the same PDP without shame and the only contribution is either to attack Buhari or others. I have not heard anything intelligent from his mouth. Even when he tried to post on social media, the English and spelling are terrible.

This thing pain you even pass oshomele himself.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Awaja(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
PDP is father of constructive criticism
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Heffalump(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gorem2013:

Gerrarahia my friend angry

Can you honestly prove that Dino's tweet isn't correct? There is so much sense in the content! Every line is a fact!!
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Felixv: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
this guys is a master of making fools of nigerians..

https://twitter.com/TrackaNG/status/1028587686397976576
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
I am not surprised the ipob youths would love dino melaye's life style
They will do anything to have money
Blood money OK,carrying cocaine
They love to live life on the fast lane
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Shampoo77: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Political opponents most especially the APC are just rubbishing PDP without taking recourse to some of their developmental strides.. I made bold to say that Uyo under PDP is far more develop with good infrastructures compare to Benin city that has been the state capital right from Midwest region to Bendel state and now Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Shampoo77: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Political opponents most especially the APC are just rubbishing PDP without taking recourse to some of their developmental strides.. I made bold to say that Uyo under PDP is far more develop with good infrastructures compare to Benin city that has been the state capital right from Midwest region to Bendel state and now Edo state
foreshore:

I have been thinking seriously for a while now about this. Please help me. I am made to understand that in Yoruba Language:

.."Oshi" ..means "Idiot or Vagabond "

.. "Omo ole" .. means 'Son of a Criminal', or could be 'son of a Thief'

��Hmmmm,
Abeg what is the meaning of

"Oshiomole "..? Anybody with the right answer please tell me. Handsome reward awaits.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Jhamzy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Am tired of all these political drama and rascalism. The truth is that we dont need either Apc or Pdp. They have all failed us countless time. They are actually worn out. We need new folks. We shouldnt be decieved any longer.
But its seems to me that nigerians are yet to learn their lesson...Smh
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Willokafor(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gorem2013:

NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO CRITICISE ANYONE, TRY TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN YOUR CRITICISM.....
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by paskilo4uu(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
True talk Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by DeGovernor001: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dino the talking drum..... I just hope you scale through this time
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by kcowen(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
gare:

ARE YOU THE ONE REPLACING HIM ? YOU GUYS SIT HERE IN NAIRALAN AND DECIDED WHO WILL COME AND NOT COME BACK IN 2019, DO YOU HAVE A PVC TO ENSURE HE DOES NOT COME BACK ?
Savagely!!!! Sis you fit kill person, i can't take this

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by 02Kebreal(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gorem2013:

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by 02Kebreal(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
BUYYY GROUNDNUT ...
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Youngjohnosas: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:
Look at the goat that is talking. Can u ever compare kogi to Edo?? Is there any motorable road in kogi? But for the timely intervention of buhari, kogi would just be a wasteland. That state is cursed!
don't mind d rogue,he is not the right person to speak on behalf of the Edo people.osho baba despite the stiff opposition he got uprooted the evil cabal that had held Edo state under captivity with little support.He dared the the untouchables and took d battle directly to them.. Osho baba won't stoop so low to mince words with Dino.... one mumu when dey defect when trouble comes knocking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by deomelo: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2018
When the useless opposition and worthless clowns like dino cry, wail and criticize you every day, you know you are doing the right thing and you are winning.

OshioBaBa, keep lashing them koboko and keep winning elections..
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Youngjohnosas: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Shampoo77:
Political opponents most especially the APC are just rubbishing PDP without taking recourse to some of their developmental strides.. I made bold to say that Uyo under PDP is far more develop with good infrastructures compare to Benin city that has been the state capital right from Midwest region to Bendel state and now Edo state
the same Benin city that was raped by the pdp.by the time, the pdp government was humiliated and sacked from d state it had almost become a failed nation.. the infrastructures that were put in place during the Midwest era were all dilapidated and needed urgent attention yet those rogues never saw enough reasons to fix it... they could not ever fix d road that led to the airport where their transactions and Ghana must go summit took place..osho baba came on a rescue mission to Edo state and he dared d so called untouchables and challenged them to a fight which he eventually won. i know Osho won't stoop so low to confront mr Dino because when d head is caught off then d body is useless.Dino is a loser anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Dollabiz: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Diso60090(m): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Bedlecturer:
Dino, the great guy. I still remember our days in ABU Zaria.
Nobody has ever dare Dino without getting a piece of Dino.
Saraki and Dino are untouchable! Dare them at your own peril.That's the TRUTH

Make shame catch you small where be abu?
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by ucyonline: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Calers:
Dino is not coming to that seat in 2019

Are you God?
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by ucyonline: 1:41am On Aug 13, 2018
ohiku4every1:

sharap there!
Am a Kogite & we will take any dimentions to humiliate gud 4 notin son of a BITCH,
the last saturday bye election was a testing,
anybody can travel by White China

Only those in Kogi Central can understand that

That's why kogi is not developing like every other state. They enjoy poverty. Yahaya Bello will still show all of you pepper. Keep rigging for him and his evil party, APC.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by contigiency(m): 2:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Even you Dino have dismissed the same PDP and said worse things about them before your recent move back to join them. Or were there not true when you were saying the same thing?
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by NickD(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:
Look at the goat that is talking. Can u ever compare kogi to Edo?? Is there any motorable road in kogi? But for the timely intervention of buhari, kogi would just be a wasteland. That state is cursed!
Lol and who is their governor? Yahaya Bello an APC governor. IRONY.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by NickD(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2018
UncleJudax:
Isn't Kogi an APC state ? Or is Dino the Governor?
See as you de yab yourself grin
Remind him. He has forgotten lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by NickD(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Roger3D:
He will not be returned, we have Yahaya Bello to see to that.
Same Bello who failed in recalling him from the Senate lol
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by UncleJudax(m): 6:23am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Yab myself how? Dino is comparing his dead state to Edo. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP, politicians can belong to whatever they like. Dino has been in both parties and croscarpeted a million times. Point is kogi is a curse
He did not compare Kogi to Edo.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by paxonel(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2018
foreshore:

I have been thinking seriously for a while now about this. Please help me. I am made to understand that in Yoruba Language:

.."Oshi" ..means "Idiot or Vagabond "

.. "Omo ole" .. means 'Son of a Criminal', or could be 'son of a Thief'

��Hmmmm,
Abeg what is the meaning of

"Oshiomole "..? Anybody with the right answer please tell me. Handsome reward awaits.
grin grin grin grin grin grin I know the answer now.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Yobo2: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Mmaybe I missed the pun but my brother, you prolly don't know that you can't vote with a TVC.
This is the problem with Nigerian youths, soo very vocal on the internet, but when the chips are down, they crawl into holes allowing the politicians have a field day over our commonwealth.
We all should go and get our PVC before the August deadline. You can't vote with a TVC.

PS: Pls don't coman tell us it's a typo, cos T and P are as distant on the keypads as knowledge is distant from ignorance.
hahahahaha grin grin grin don't mind dat illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.