Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman (46852 Views)

Why Ganduje Can't Be Removed From Office Like Oshiomhole - APC / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Pololomaster(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Sometimes i just laugh when Nigeria politician speaks
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by akbahbah(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Gorem2013:
This is the problem with PDP. Dino that was humiliated out of PDP. Have we forgotten how he was dragged on floor of Hor during Bankole era.

He returned to the same PDP without shame and the only contribution is either to attack Buhari or others. I have not heard anything intelligent from his mouth. Even when he tried to post on social media, the English and spelling are terrible.
i

PDP change your strategy. What you are doing now is not working

You that is pointing finger, it's a shame that you can't even reason well.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by akbahbah(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Lanretoye:
Some mumu will see sense in what he said,instead of telling him too that buying luxury cars and expensive tours are not constituency projects.

why are you talking off the point. you need to check your brain
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by blackpanda: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Pitokwe:

Compare Apple to Apple.
Dino have never been a governor.

Truth is bitter

I am a political

Lies. U are highly political. Don't deceive yourself
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by blackpanda: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Dangwurugwu1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
tell that to the useless bastard over fed dog Yahaya
shameless hypocrite

Looooools see painment! grin
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by mexbee1(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Gorem2013:
This is the problem with PDP. Dino that was humiliated out of PDP. Have we forgotten how he was dragged on floor of Hor during Bankole era.

He returned to the same PDP without shame and the only contribution is either to attack Buhari or others. I have not heard anything intelligent from his mouth. Even when he tried to post on social media, the English and spelling are terrible.

and I don see u wey sabi English u want to vote bck a Government tht has made our judicial system a laughing stock in the international community judges r being made to look irrelevant becos Baba's would say keep him there dont let him go I soorry for nija if this man gets a second chance to spoil dis country
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Pitokwe(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Lies. U are highly political. Don't deceive yourself

Kindly throw more light to your assertion
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by blackpanda: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Pitokwe:

Kindly throw more light to your assertion

Kindly not ask me stupid question. You are apolitical yet u rushed here to comment in politics section.

Mtschew. Get a dictionary!
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Codes151(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Gorem2013:

zombie spotted
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by GSA01: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2018
And the PDP that built road, airport is one single man with uncommon transformation, Akpabio, and today Akpabio is now in APC with same Oshiomhole that Dino is talking about..So Dino should have point to what Udom Emmanuel have done, as he is the current PDP Governor...
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by dikeigbo2(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Verbatim.....real uppercut to oshi omo ole
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Tomson992000: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Gorem2013:

Are you sure you're a human being.buhari ass licker's.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by ngoziempress: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Oshomole should not be allowed to talk anywhere in Nigeria. He is always talking rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by OtunbaJ: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Roger3D post=70217892] He will not be returned, we have Yahaya Bello to see to that.[/] Both DIno and Yahaya are not coming back. They state is tired of them. They are all waste resources.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by ohiku4every1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
ucyonline:

That's why kogi is not developing like every other state. They enjoy poverty. Yahaya Bello will still show all of you pepper. Keep rigging for him and his evil party, APC.

None of ur biz
the Kogites loved the pepper
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na una sabi for this kind politics. The Nigerian nation as a whole have now become an object of sarcastic comparison going by our politicians show of shame which Nigerian comedians need to really take an intern position to understudy./
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Belluchii: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Melaye is one of the worst things that has happened to Nigeria, he has no democratic value, this is the man that was humiliated out of PDP. during Bankole era.Now he has returned to the same PDP without shame and the only contribution is either to attack the president or others. I have not heard anything intelligent from his mouth. he is a disgrace to the NASS and the people of kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by ucyonline: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2018
ohiku4every1:

None of ur biz
the Kogites loved the pepper

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.