Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman (46837 Views)

Why Ganduje Can't Be Removed From Office Like Oshiomhole - APC / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by unndisputedd: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2018
His words in quote "Oshiomole,

The airport you landed at Uyo was built by PDP

The road you drove on - PDP

& you said16yrs of PDP in Akwa-Ibom state was a waste.
The stadium of the rally - PDP

You should have wasted Edo state money like this, the people of Edo would have been happier".

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/dino-melaye-attacks-apc-chairman.html?m=1

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by unndisputedd: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Gorem2013: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2018
This is the problem with PDP. Dino that was humiliated out of PDP. Have we forgotten how he was dragged on floor of Hor during Bankole era.

He returned to the same PDP without shame and the only contribution is either to attack Buhari or others. I have not heard anything intelligent from his mouth. Even when he tried to post on social media, the English and spelling are terrible.

PDP change your strategy. What you are doing now is not working

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Shelumiel: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
True talk sir grin

69 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
True

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by centoke30(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
He is correct, most of our politicians don't think before they talk

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by osazeeblue01: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oshiomhole aka Gorilla

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Calers: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dino is not coming to that seat in 2019

22 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by gare(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Calers:
Dino is not coming to that seat in 2019

ARE YOU THE ONE REPLACING HIM ? YOU GUYS SIT HERE IN NAIRALAN AND DECIDED WHO WILL COME AND NOT COME BACK IN 2019, DO YOU HAVE A PVC TO ENSURE HE DOES NOT COME BACK ?

232 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by sukar886: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
true talk by dino

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by eyeview: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
You may not like him but he sai the truth

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Lanretoye(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Some mumu will see sense in what he said,instead of telling him too that buying luxury cars and expensive tours are not constituency projects.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Auladimeji(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
gare:

ARE YOU THE ONE REPLACING HIM ? YOU GUYS SIT HERE IN NAIRALAN AND DECIDED WHO WILL COME AND NOT COME BACK IN 2019, DO YOU HAVE A PVC TO ENSURE HE DOES NOT COME BACK ?
He's not returning, yes I have my TVC with me

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Sharpshooota: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Auladimeji:

Shut Up my Muslim friend
You have nothing to offer except support to a terrorist party....

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by modik(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Auladimeji:

But the medical tourist will return to his seat ba?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Bedlecturer(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dino, the great guy. I still remember our days in ABU Zaria.
Nobody has ever dare Dino without getting a piece of Dino.
Saraki and Dino are untouchable! Dare them at your own peril.That's the TRUTH

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Bedlecturer(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lanretoye:
Some mumu will see sense in what he said,instead of telling him too that buying luxury cars and expensive tours are not constituency projects.

He should have buy bicycle or Keke Marwa abi?
Some people sef

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by blackpanda: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Look at the goat that is talking. Can u ever compare kogi to Edo?? Is there any motorable road in kogi? But for the timely intervention of buhari, kogi would just be a wasteland. That state is cursed!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by uwa1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
unndisputedd:
His words in quote "Oshiomole,

The airport you landed at Uyo was built by PDP

The road you drove on - PDP

& you said16yrs of PDP in Akwa-Ibom state was a waste.
The stadium of the rally - PDP

You should have wasted Edo state money like this, the people of Edo would have been happier".

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/dino-melaye-attacks-apc-chairman.html?m=1

Don't mind dat Oshiomole... Talking and taking miscalculated actions are the only things he is good at...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by UncleJudax(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
blackpanda:
Look at the goat that is talking. Can u ever compare kogi to Edo?? Is there any motorable road in kogi? But for the timely intervention of buhari, kogi would just be a wasteland. That state is cursed!
Isn't Kogi an APC state ? Or is Dino the Governor?

See as you de yab yourself grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by vanbonattel: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
blackpanda:

Kogi is APC scattered state grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by blackpanda: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
UncleJudax:

Isn't Kogi is an APC state ? Or is Dino the Governor?

See as you de yab yourself grin

Yab myself how? Dino is comparing his dead state to Edo. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP, politicians can belong to whatever they like. Dino has been in both parties and croscarpeted a million times. Point is kogi is a curse

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
This one just discovered that his political career is over and he is pouring all the anger on Oshiomole grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by deltaisgreat: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lanretoye:
are you angry over his cars and pained that the senator enjoys himself? Is he not better than your president that travels almost every month on medical tour with Nigerians money buying costly power bycks for his son with our collective wealth?

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Roger3D(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
gare:

He will not be returned, we have Yahaya Bello to see to that.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by wisekeymo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
cool it is well with us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by Bella55555(f): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thank you sir God bless you and increase your ministry

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by omotoniwa(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Does dino have any political carrier?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman by omotoniwa(f): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Does dino have any political career?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.