Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,708 members, 7,851,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Have Been Dating And Sleeping With My Cousin Brother! I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dating And Sleeping With My Cousin Brother! I Need Your Advice (438 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!! / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Dating And Sleeping With My Cousin Brother! I Need Your Advice by Zainab71: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hello house, I am Daniella, A Mother of one and A Divorce, This is my story, and I need Your Help.

After I got Pregnant for My Last Guy, We Parted Ways , So I moved on Right from then.

I met this Guy Called John, Not Knowing he was a Distant Cousin of My. We Started having Relationship and fun together.

Honestly I would say it Was More of Together at that time but fun Enough.

On May 1st March of 2018, I invited Him over To my place for A Meal, My Siblings were also invited and Uncle. During that moment He came, He was Not In any form Included in the Party.

We dined that day, Unfortunate The Guy asked me if he could pass a Night in my House, I agreed and He passed on.
Read Full story : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/real-life-story-of-daniella.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

7 Relationship Mistakes That Are Just As Bad As Cheating You Must Avoid [video] / Help! My Lady Is Yet To Get Over Her First Love / I Commit Adultery Because Women Are My Greatest Weakness – Prophet Nigel Gaisie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.