Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. (6809 Views)

Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) / Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / I Need A Christain Girl Not Above 26 Years Marry Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by sarahade(f): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my love for you
Bros I don marry jesus
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by EzendiEgo1: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
sarahade:

Bros I don marry jesus
I don't think this is the best way to let me know about it.
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by Tayor23(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
you are a foolish human being

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by EzendiEgo1: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tayor23:
you are a foolish human being
so are you idiots
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by femo122: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
O. P are you God
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by docsam007: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Apropos
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by mayze: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Joblessness @ his peak..probably you should divert that same energy into analysing your own life..
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by EzendiEgo1: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
mayze:
Joblessness @ his peak..probably you should divert that same energy into analysing your own life..
shut the mess up
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by mayze: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
shut the mess up
Get busy and stop being a nuisance..by the way,use your precious time to improve your English as well.It sucks. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by NwaliE01: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
some people would not learn to mind there business. OP abeg let this couple be na. Use your spare time to pray for them instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by chris2face(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
who know oshiomole wife besides she no da that popular like that.
She was when her hubby was still in office but wait oh bros why u dey take panadol for another man's headache
Do u know if they want it that way?

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by DKM123: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
OP, you are unmarried, girlfriendless, childless, friendless (a man who spends all his waking time on nairaland has no real life friends) and just generally a loser!
Yet, you dey here dey cry dey create post over another man (like you) family. You sure say you well, so!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by dominique(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
derrydinny:
two years after marriage, if I don't have a child, the woman is leaving my house.. especially if the wedding is a society one

some will come here to form civilisation but it is all lies, the purpose of marriage is free sex and children... maybe the cancer treatment of banky has affected his sperm

What if you're the one with sperm count/motility issues? You think infertility is the woman's problem only? People like you are better off never getting married rather than putting another person's daughter through unnecessary pressure and misery over something that may not even be her fault

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by derrydinny: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
dominique:

What if you're the one with sperm count/motility issues? You think infertility is the woman's problem only? People like you are better off never getting married rather than putting another person's daughter through unnecessary pressure and misery over something that may not even be her fault
so I won't do test before sending her out abi? I'm educated to know about the test but not educated enough to continue a childless marriage

it is not everybody that will act like the whites abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by dominique(f): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
derrydinny:
so I won't do test before sending her out abi? I'm educated to know about the test but not educated enough to continue a childless marriage

it is not everybody that will act like the whites abeg

So in a situation where she's having unbalanced hormones or fibroids, you'll rather send her out empty than than support her while she's recovering. If the tables were turned and you were the one with the issues, you'll call family meeting on her head preaching to her that a goo wife must be support her husband no matter what. I've seen this play out in more than one case. Like I said, people like you are better off never getting married.
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by derrydinny: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2018
dominique:

So in a situation where she's having unbalanced hormones or fibroids, you'll rather send her out empty than than support her while she's recovering. If the tables were turned and you were the one with the issues, you'll call family meeting on her head preaching to her that a goo wife must be support her husband no matter what. I've seen this play out in more than one case. Like I said, people like you are better off never getting married.
did I cause the fibrioud or the hormonal issues? I cannot disrupt my well planned life because of a woman, let her keep getting her treatment while I will keep finding a new wife... what is even the job of a woman as a wife if not child bearing? abi na romance go turn pikin?

about tables being turned, I will never beg her to stay, I don't do to others what I wouldn't want to be done to me..if I can send her out, I won't even budge if she leaves, na to find solution be next thing, no be to deh beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by folly22(f): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Is it that some people don't have sense or they are not utilizing it. What is your business with her private life. God bless her with babies very soon
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by victorian(f): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2018
I already knew something like this will happen.

Some Nigerians sef, they will never mind their business.. Anyways I blame banky and Adesuwa in always showing off everything they were doing to the public.
Some idle miscreants are now mocking her.

Na WA o... Human beings!
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by Dammylois(f): 2:31am On Aug 13, 2018
No mind your business..... Funny how people take tramadol over matter wey no concern them.... And how you just jumped into conclusion like say you be their PA
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by EzendiEgo1: 3:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Dammylois:
No mind your business..... Funny how people take tramadol over matter wey no concern them.... And how you just jumped into conclusion like say you be their PA
you look beautiful dear
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by EzendiEgo1: 3:22am On Aug 13, 2018
victorian:
I already knew something like this will happen.

Some Nigerians sef, they will never mind their business.. Anyways I blame banky and Adesuwa in always showing off everything they were doing to the public.
Some idle miscreants are now mocking her.

Na WA o... Human beings!
folly22:
Is it that some people don't have sense or they are not utilizing it. What is your business with her private life. God bless her with babies very soon
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by abbeyty(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2018
derrydinny:
two years after marriage, if I don't have a child, the woman is leaving my house.. especially if the wedding is a society one

some will come here to form civilisation but it is all lies, the purpose of marriage is free sex and children... maybe the cancer treatment of banky has affected his sperm

What happens to for better for worse when you guys were exchanging vows ?
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by derrydinny: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2018
abbeyty:

What happens to for better for worse when you guys were exchanging vows ?
who vows epp abeg? that one no concern, make she carry her barrenness go her papa house
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by enemmo(f): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2018
derrydinny:

You should be praying about it not just saying it.

For some couples, both of them are perfectly okay, but they are not able to conceive.
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
And who made you her womb watcher? Couple might decide not to have kid in the mean time just to pursue their career, you have no right to judge them.
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by abbeyty(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2018
derrydinny:
who vows epp abeg? that one no concern, make she carry her barrenness go her papa house

So, wetin you go do if the fault comes from you? Will you move to your papa house too ?
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by dominique(f): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2018
derrydinny:
did I cause the fibrioud or the hormonal issues? I cannot disrupt my well planned life because of a woman, let her keep getting her treatment while I will keep finding a new wife... what is even the job of a woman as a wife if not child bearing? abi na romance go turn pikin?

about tables being turned, I will never beg her to stay, I don't do to others what I wouldn't want to be done to me..if I can send her out, I won't even budge if she leaves, na to find solution be next thing, no be to deh beg

By the time you've driven away your fifth wife and the sixth one brings in a bastard for you to raise, that's when you'll realize that life doesn't always happen according to how we plan it. Anybody that can't support his/partner through life challenges has no business getting married in the first place.
Re: Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. by loverboys: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wats ur business abeg allow doze cute couples

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen / Today Is The Gid Redpiller's Birthday - This Is A Photo Of Me. / Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.