Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt (6734 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by marvelck: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Behold the most beautiful girl in Port Harcourt.

Her name is Uk, but her friends call her Ego Oyibo....

The babe is the finest

Checkout her pictures below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Benki003(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Marry am naw 😒😒

8 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by obinna58(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
With all the redpill being preached here this simps keep on failing us

How does her beauty benefit the society? Besides there’s nothing beautiful about saggy breast and protruding stomach with unclear eyes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
For mile 1 you mean?
She no fine reach my lenubari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by FuckYourFather(f): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
why is her forehead big like that, if dis one were to be blackskinned eh, hnmm meanwhile that big stomach and saggy breasts can only tell how many kids she has birthed or mude*ed hope she finds a man
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Sniper101(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Out here in Port Harcourt?
If I see this one for road
I'll stare @her melons/nipples 4rm afar,
n then keep a straight face when m close 2her.
Then turn back to look/admire her backside,
When I've walked pass her.

I wouldn't even say a "Hello"
...cos she no be my spec
But, she fine sha (to most folks).

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Dohn: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why u jst d post face wer dem don plaster makeup finish??...abi She no get legs?
Post her full pics mk i see weda she get tiny legs like toothpick

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by T0BY(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
She fine Sha.

This one go good for missionary and doggy.

As you dey bang her, you dey kiss, and smoock her breast simultaneously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by EmiDon11: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
She ir beautiful buh i dont like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by blingxx(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
How do I tell Nigerians especially ibos that light skin doesnt qualify beauty undecided .. if you go u.s ,Brazil or Canada you will understand this girl won't even make top 100 undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by osmosis101(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
To the OP . . . . . . . VAR checking

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by osmosis101(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
blingxx:
How do I tell Nigerians especially ibos that light skin doesnt qualify beauty undecided .. if you go u.s ,Brazil or Canada you will understand this girl won't even make top 100 undecided
God bless you ABUNDANTLY

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by siofra(f): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sniper101:
Out here in Port Harcourt?
If I see this one for road
I'll stare @her melons/nipples 4rm afar,
n then keep a straight face when m close 2her.
Then turn back to look/admire her backside,
When I walk pass her.

I wouldn't even say a "Hello"
...cos she no be my spec
But, she fine sha (to most folks).

We know your type. Insult beautiful women online because you know you'll never stand a chance with them in real life undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by rickleye: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
marvelck:
Behold the most beautiful girl in Port Harcourt.

Her name is Uk, but her friends call her Ego Oyibo....

The babe is the finest

Checkout her pictures below

She is gorgeous but I hope she authorized you to use her pics in this manner ?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by paschalj4(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
undecided undecided @ Op have you gone round the whole of portharcourt, and see the whole girls there, before jumping into conclusion that she is the most beautiful girl. She is cute no doubt, but u know what got my attention the most cheesycheesy.
those melons of hers.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Not bad. Tin ba kee mole a kigbe yeh!
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by BlackAdam65: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
i know her she lives at Ada-george
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Banilla: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
blingxx:
You said having a light skin doesn't make one beautiful then you mentioned white countries... How does that make sense? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by KingMack(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Efffing with the devil
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by faceLAGOS: 2:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Looks like beauty without brain.

I’m so grateful to nature for making me a sapiosexual.

I just can’t stand dumb women.

Beautiful or not.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by pragmatistm(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Beauty is in rge eyes of the beholder they say.

Anyways, check out the 25 facts about men when they are in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNaOhdqGnk

Do leave a comment. Thanks.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2023
blingxx:

This is not canada and am sure you will definately not make the top 1 million too..so chill.

Secondly your tribalism stinks! Who mentioned igbo in this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2023
BlackAdam65:
i know her she lives at Ada-george

grin i don see her for iwofe.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by shortIGBOman: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Keep fooling yourself..

The thing pain am grin

1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by BeanX(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2023
obinna58:
With all the redpill being preached here this simps keep on failing us

How does her beauty benefit the society? Besides there’s nothing beautiful about saggy breast and protruding stomach with unclear eyes
She come even use that camera light take pictures, smh 😂
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by BigYash: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Which that big belly so? This one no even near average, for where fine pH girls dey.. Meanwhile first wipe her makeup ,let's see the real her..
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2023
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain am grin
Wetin pain me na your tribalism.
Re: Checkout The Most Beautiful Girl In Port Harcourt by shortIGBOman: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

Wetin pain me na your tribalism.

Oya take this Gun and do the needful. You wont be missed. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) / See How A Guy Was Saved From Being Used For Yahoo Plus By A Girl He Slept With. / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.