Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Don't Mistake Pity For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Mistake Pity For Love (533 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Mistake Pity For Love by Benthemainman: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Love is such a beautiful feeling. It is fun, free and playful. When you are in love with someone who loves you too, you are at peace. You feel happy and radiate. You are not afraid because you know your heart is safe.

We all yearn to be loved. We all need a shoulder to lean on especially when we are down, and going through the darkest moments of our lives. This is the time to guard your heart jealously because you are vulnerable and unable to differentiate what exactly you feel. But unfortunately, at such times, people tend to fall harder thinking they are in love.

Most people fall in love easily when they are down. Their own definition of love is the person who stands by them in their time of need. Just little acts of kindness from a friend or total stranger and they fall passionately for the person. They mistake anyone who alleviates their suffering or protects them from hurt as someone who loves them.

Pity is the compassionate sorrow we feel towards the suffering of others. Show of compassion can feel like a loving attention, and it can make the giver feel like they are acting out of love because compassion is a kind of love that could be mistaken for a romantic love. You should naturally feel pity for someone you genuinely love when they are suffering, but if you take the pity away, what else do you feel for them? What is left when the wounds have healed?

It is very easy to mistake pity for love. We often meet people who are in need and we feel pity and compassion
Continue reading click the link below
http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/dont-mistake-pity-for-love.html
Re: Don't Mistake Pity For Love by amaniro: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
pity might turn to love*
Re: Don't Mistake Pity For Love by DonroxyII: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
amaniro:
pity might turn to love*
and the love will pretty soon turn to hatred especially when what you dey pity am for no dey again !

(1) (Reply)

Hit Me Up So I Can Rush U / 23 Year Old Man With 7 Children Claims Daughter To Be His / Lets All Masturabte Cuz Sex Is Nut As Gud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.