Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? (49353 Views)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay To Replace An Alternator On 2012 Toyota Avensis / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
sacramento1212:

Greetings ma'am. Please confirm availability and price of radiator Coolant concentrate.

On vacation with the family. Can you please email support@radautoworks.com for day response?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sacramento1212: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
radautoworks:

On vacation with the family. Can you please email support@radautoworks.com for day response?

Okay, will do so now. Thanks

Regards...

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
radautoworks:

Hello Madam Rad, Do you have Seafoam motor treatment readily available in stock? And how much?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2019
aaronson:
Hello Madam Rad, Do you have Seafoam motor treatment readily available in stock? And how much?

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sacramento1212: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
radautoworks:

Mail was sent immediately i received/responded to your response. Up till now, no acknowledgement or response received to atleast confirm availability.

This is just to notify you all the same.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
sacramento1212:

Mail was sent immediately i received/responded to your response. Up till now, no acknowledgement or response received to atleast confirm availability.

This is just to notify you all the same.

Looks like it is time to go home. Staff is starting to slip. No response still? I have sent a query.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sacramento1212: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
radautoworks:

Looks like it is time to go home. Staff is starting to slip. No response still? I have sent a query.

No response. I even checked my spam to confirm just incase but still nothing.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by dicksonadams(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
sacramento1212:

No response. I even checked my spam to confirm just incase but still nothing.

Supposedly internet was down and was fixed today
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sacramento1212: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
radautoworks:

Supposedly internet was down and was fixed today

Yes, got an acknowledgement from your staff at about 4:42pm today. So i am currently exchanging correspondences with him.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
dicksonadams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUS528M1ke0

Check

Yup. That's what we tell people. If your car doesn't have an oil change light, then it's by manufacturer's spec which is typically 3,000 miles/3 months or 5,000 miles/6 months depending on if the oil used is conventional or synthetic.

We have people who have come into our shop saying they get oil changed every two months and we tell them it's waaaay too frequent. But one year is never okay unless you have an oil change indicator.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by dapotemi: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
radautoworks:

Yup. That's what we tell people. If your car doesn't have an oil change light, then it's by manufacturer's spec which is typically 3,000 miles/3 months or 5,000 miles/6 months depending on if the oil used is conventional or synthetic.

We have people who have come into our shop saying they get oil changed every two months and we tell them it's waaaay too frequent. But one year is never okay unless you have an oil change indicator.

Is did statement still valid irrespective of what u use d car for, daily commute, fleet,uber , weekend runs only etc.pls comment.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
dapotemi:

Is did statement still valid irrespective of what u use d car for, daily commute, fleet,uber , weekend runs only etc.pls comment.

Cars with the light take all that into account. Cars without still follow the same rules. They will meet the mileage requirement quickly. Cars that are hardly driven will meet the time requirement first. That's why it's either/or.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sacramento1212: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
radautoworks:

Cars with the light take all that into account. Cars without still follow the same rules. They will meet the mileage requirement quickly. Cars that are hardly driven will meet the time requirement first. That's why it's either/or.

Just to update you, i have concluded with your staff and i shall make payment tomorrow for the purchase and delivery.

Thanks
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by weyreypey: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
sacramento1212:

Just to update you, i have concluded with your staff and i shall make payment tomorrow for the purchase and delivery.

Thanks
I hope that staff is Dele. He seems to be the most reliable person there.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sacramento1212: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:

No not Dele but majekodunmi Emma.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
sacramento1212:

Thanks

Awesome. Sorry about the blip.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
weyreypey:

He should be.. He's my cousin. But he doesn't work in that department.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sacramento1212: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
radautoworks:

Awesome. Sorry about the blip.

Order was placed this morning and payment made. Item has been received. Emma and Anne kept in touch to follow up. I must say i am impressed. Looking forward to many more businesses with Radautoworks.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 4:48am On Aug 20, 2019
sacramento1212:

Order was placed this morning and payment made. Item has been received. Emma and Anne kept in touch to follow up. I must say i am impressed. Looking forward to many more businesses with Radautoworks.

Cheers

Awesome! That's more like it.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
After a long vacation Daddy Radu and I are back. Our staff did what they could in our absence so if anyone has an unresolved issue, DM me.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
COUPON CODE SSS

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Eddee(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2019
radautoworks:
COUPON CODE SSS

Hello ma any hope for 4matic upper control arms on a w211?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eddee:

Hello ma any hope for 4matic upper control arms on a w211?

Year and model please
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Eddee(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Year and model please

2004 E320 4matic
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eddee:

2004 E320 4matic

Thank you

MOOG Control Arm w/Ball Joint Front Right Upper Sub Model: 4Matic Premium OE Replacement N109,602.2 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=RK621711 6-14 day delivery

MOOG Control Arm w/Ball Joint Front Left Upper Sub Model: 4Matic Premium OE Replacement N109,602.2 N43,841 (when bought with another) http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=RK621712 6-14 day delivery.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Eddee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Thank you

MOOG Control Arm w/Ball Joint Front Right Upper Sub Model: 4Matic Premium OE Replacement N109,602.2 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=RK621711 6-14 day delivery

MOOG Control Arm w/Ball Joint Front Left Upper Sub Model: 4Matic Premium OE Replacement N109,602.2 N43,841 (when bought with another) http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=RK621712 6-14 day delivery.

Thanks a lot ma,

The variation in prices is what I don't understand. I mean the 109k and 43k, is it for a pair or single (driver/passenger side) arm?
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eddee:

Thanks a lot ma,

The variation in prices is what I don't understand. I mean the 109k and 43k, is it for a pair or single (driver/passenger side) arm?

We have a special right now of buy one get one 60% off that's why the second is so cheap. 4matic is more expensive. Also, our control arms come with the ball joints.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by thebigkendo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eddee:

Thanks a lot ma,

She doesn't sell in pairs..
So buy one & get 60% discount on the other www.nairaland.com/attachments/10127928_screenshot20190829133153_jpegf02495cd6cfe5f936ce27b79c9a22fff
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

Exactly. They're not typically sold in pairs in the US
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Eddee(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
radautoworks:

We have a special right now of buy one get one 60% off that's why the second is so cheap. 4matic is more expensive. Also, our control arms come with the ball joints.

Thanks a lot ma, e be like this one still dey work well.

thebigkendo:

So buy one & get 60% discount on the other www.nairaland.com/attachments/10127928_screenshot20190829133153_jpegf02495cd6cfe5f936ce27b79c9a22fff

My brother that's a huge chunk of my monthly earning, I no dey hear the noise again. It's now music to my ears.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by Mayor555(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eddee:

Thanks a lot ma, e be like this one still dey work well.

My brother that's a huge chunk of my monthly earning, I no dey hear the noise again. It's now music to my ears.

Now this is funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) / 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos / 5 Things Car Dealers In Nigeria Don't Want Car Buyers To Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.