Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? (26781 Views)

Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by LUGBE: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dayoto:

Please sir, after the first born through CS, how long can one wait before having another baby?

Depending how well it was done and the healing process too, i have seen 6 and 9months. But at least if i am to advise 15months is very much good

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Validcode:
All those women that give birth to 8,9 children know herbs, for most of them the baby practically slips out of them.
I recently took a herbal tea which supposedly is meant to "clean" the uterus, I was amazed at the effect it had on my body.

A condition that have spent hundreds of thousands of Naira on was cured by the tea.
I'm still amazed.
good morning. Please kindly respond to my mention with respect to my question if you have recommendations on the herbal doctor you know, thanks
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Validcode: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
dingbang:
yes I believe in the efficacy of herbs but there are so so many fake herbal docs and medicines out there that you can't tell which is the right one. If only I can be referred to just one good potent herbal practioner, then I will stick to the person. Do you have any recommendations?

It's not as if I know a herbal doctor, someone gave me a herbal tea.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Validcode:

ok
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
LUGBE:

Is always good not to speak on something one isn't sure of, which tummy scar, you are indeed an old school. Unless your wife has big tummy before CS, then you don't expect magic to bring it down.

Your tummy remains the same after CS, you don't know that the tummy becomes more cleared during CS, than vaginal delivery

I beg to disagree on your point of belly being same ..for a lot of women who had flat tummy ,it becomes puffy after cs .quote me any where
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Validcode:

We know ..link us to the person or ask for the ingredients .there is love in sharing
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Validcode: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2018
nurshah:

We know ..link us to the person or ask for the ingredients .there is love in sharing

It's very good for TTC women because it cleans the uterus, effective in cases of incomplete abortion or RPOC. Not for use while pregnant .

The person is selling it email
stimulusintelligentsia@gmail.com
For more details.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Validcode: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2018
dingbang:
yes I believe in the efficacy of herbs but there are so so many fake herbal docs and medicines out there that you can't tell which is the right one. If only I can be referred to just one good potent herbal practioner, then I will stick to the person. Do you have any recommendations?

I can hook you up for the tea if you're interested.

It's very good for TTC women because it cleans the uterus, effective in cases of incomplete abortion or RPOC. Not for use while pregnant .

The person is selling it email
stimulusintelligentsia@gmail.com
For more details.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Biafranbushboy

Where are thou
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by darlenese(f): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Deprofessional:
Men hardly cheat on women who deliver through CS.

If you know, you know.

Dont ask me why.

wrong thought, pregnancy is responsible for the expansion and not the vaginal delivery , forget the size of the baby everything returns to normal Within a short period of time especially with a good pelvic floor exercise
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by space9880: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2018
Adayoung:

As in ehn....
When I tried talking to my doc about pain management, he said I was going against God's plan.
I'm like which plan, which plan
He's reply: God said the woman will suffer when bringing forth a child
In my mind : Wtf

please discard that doctor.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Esteemed Firstbank Customers, Do you know you can now block your atm card on your mobile app incase it gets stolen or lost? Click the link 2 know more. https://www.nairaland.com/3837288/nairalander-explains-first-bank-mobile
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by maasoap(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ojuntana:

Tinubu just said he hand-picked him

He supported him against Atiku and Kwankaso during the primary election. We witnessed it, there was primary election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.