Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? (26782 Views)

Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Divay22(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Yes. im not ready to bring forth kids that I can't take care off.

Now send me your dad account details lemme do bride price transfer so that I can send my sperm through test tube for IVF.
Lol
All this internet transfer is not reliable tongue
Just comma do it well

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Dayoto: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
RichDad1:
If you have the resources, I’ll suggest you go for CS.
I’ve had 3 beautiful offsprings all through CS.
The max time for each delivery has been 20 minutes and wifey got discharged the third day and you can hardly tell she went under the knife.
Pricing was 198k,240k and 350k for 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Ignorance kills more than death itself.
Don’t let anyone brainwash you.
Please sir, after the first born through CS, how long can one wait before having another baby?

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by RichDad1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dayoto:

Please sir, after the first born through CS, how long can one wait before having another baby?
3 years is is the space between the first 2 and 4 between the 2rd and 3rd the last

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by nnekaike(f): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
dingbang:
na deeper life people and Jehovah witness I dey wait for grin
I am one of Jehovah's witnesses and I had my baby 6months ago thru CS. I had severe pre-emclampsia and was rushed in for an emergency CS.Jehovah's witnesses are not against CS except it's the persons personal decision.

Whether vaginal delivery or CS, how the baby comes out is not important,the most important thing is mother alive and baby alive.

CS pain and recovery is another story of its own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
nnekaike:
I am one of Jehovah's witnesses and I had my baby 6months ago thru CS. I had severe pre-emclampsia and was rushed in for an emergency CS.Jehovah's witnesses are not against CS except it's the persons personal decision.

Whether vaginal delivery or CS, how the baby comes out is not important,the most important thing is mother alive and baby alive.

CS pain and recovery is another story of its own.
wow.. I am speechless.. this is awesome
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by odinga1of: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Zanxx:

Aye ooo, lol. I am a Ghanaian

it's nice me you tho. I hope you never marry sha? cos I am looking for Ghanaians friends o
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Zanxx(f): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
odinga1of:

it's nice me you tho. I hope you never marry sha? cos I am looking for Ghanaians friends o

Ok
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by 93Miles: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'll prefer to push but at the same time I like cs. Labour no be come chop as e be like sey your belle want tear.

Aren't you Hebrew woman?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by GenyEbere(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Am a 3rd time ceasarean with the latest on Wednesday so am still with stitches but am up and doing already(even ready to do the "do" lol) except lifting anything heavier than my child. I make my meals etc CS is bae with the baddest painkiller you're good to go

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by sweetilicious(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Exponental:
CS. Most men don't want it cos of cost. NHIS makes sense on this!
-A mother of five shared her experiences: 1st born was through the 'push', she claimed she nearly died. 2nd born, she chose to try CS and claimed it was easy. The other 3, she claimed she personally drove herself to the hospital and requested for CS. Meanwhile, she's an health officer working in the hospital. She must have seen a lot.
-A woman died 2 yrs ago because her husband didnt approve of CS as advised. After labour, the placenta didn't come out. He finally approved CS for the removal of the placenta after much time. She gave up in the process.
I prefer CS
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by sweetilicious(f): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
eyinjuege:
In an uncompilicated or even complicated pregnancy, the choice of delivery should be discussed between the obstetrician and the woman.
The main thing is to have a healthy mother first, and then a healthy baby.
Exactly
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by sweetilicious(f): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
prettysassygirl:
Haven't given birth yet,but I think I might chose cs,all those stitching and sorry tales I hear of women never going back to their normal sizes,don't wanna give my hubby any excuse to look outside,plus its more painfree,I won't need to sit in a bowl of hot water,yucck!!
You cannot keep a man with tight vagina.If he is not a responsible man,forget it

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by ademide0710: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I hail our mothers of old, some born 8, 9 or 10 children. They push all out.

Lol... the same question I asked my mummy. She said I will forget. I don't think I can ever forget that faithful day. I laboured for 24hrs, I cried a river, my baby was 4kg, Shoprite bread na bastard o. The doctor has already booked me for C. S miraculously my daughter came even though they had too tear my vagina with blade. The stitches too, story for another day o. My husband was with me in d labour room, he was holding my hands, I remembered I slapped him.

Childbirth no easy... Men pls respect your wife/babymama . I'm still afraid of having another baby. A day I will never ever forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by kinguwem: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
A vaginal delivery is safer than a caesarean section if the pregnancy is normal, carried to term and the mother has no medical issues , pelvis is adequate & baby fine. A caesarean section is safe if the surgeon & the aneasthetist is skilled but there most be a definitive indication for the operation to be performed because of complications associated with the surgery esp. excessive bleeding after delivery of the baby. Other complications include injuries to the bladder, ureters, intestines, post operative infections & wound dehiscence etc.
There are certain indications for caesarean section: bleeding during pregnancy & labour, cephalopelvic disproportion, fetal distress in labour, abnormal lie of the baby etc.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

Aren't you Hebrew woman?
I am
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
GenyEbere:
Am a 3rd time ceasarean with the latest on Wednesday so am still with stitches but am up and doing already(even ready to do the "do" lol) except lifting anything heavier than my child. I make my meals etc CS is bae with the baddest painkiller you're good to go
Please don't do the dogrin

Congrats
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Normal delivery if possible. CS should only be done if necessary. Why do people like to mess with nature?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
LUGBE:

You see what wise women don't know, some selfish men are against CS just because of the money involved.

Women don't allow church to deceive you about Hebrew women delivery, things are changing for good.

CS now is not as it used to be, you hardly notice you did CS after 3months, CS is now advancing. Is not easy for the first 2weeks only, after which you be good.

Note: No more loosing of stitches, if you open your tummy, nobody will dictate where the CS was carried out.

The only disadvantage of CS for now is that you will be advised not to give birth to not more than 4 or 5 as the case maybe, for some is the cost. But for some of us that delivery is free either of the two, why then should i think of vaginal delivery.

The funny thing now is even the medical women now that prefers CS for themselves to vaginal delivery, so whom am i not to.

For some men, they don't like it bc of the cost, while some men now opt CS for their wives.

What do you mean by some men don't like CS because of the cost?

In the country or planet you reside in, is it only men that pay all delivery bills? women don't contribute?

A man has no right whatsoever to choose for his wife in such situations, the choice rest solely with the woman.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by ststyreal(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2018
Vaginal delivery is simply the best if there is no need for CS and that is how God designed it to be. Vaginal delivery anytime any day! God bless all mothers!
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by StrongWoman333(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
LUGBE:

Is always good not to speak on something one isn't sure of, which tummy scar, you are indeed an old school. Unless your wife has big tummy before CS, then you don't expect magic to bring it down.

Your tummy remains the same after CS, you don't know that the tummy becomes more cleared during CS, than vaginal delivery
Lol I was wondering what he meant too. Unless the woman was not operated on by good doctors. The scar disappear s after a month max you will only see a line on the bikini line like a pant line. cheesy

Like this

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Jennifer89(f): 4:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Dayoto:

2 years

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Winter4: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Quality20:
well isn't cs for older women at ist child birth, like past 25?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
did you just call me old
I'm hurt embarassed embarassed
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Winter4:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
did you just call me old
I'm hurt embarassed embarassed
lol.. I guess you two are married
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Winter4: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
dingbang:
lol.. I guess you two are married

I'm not actually smiley smiley
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Winter4:

I'm not actually smiley smiley
alright .
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by LadySarah: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
To each his choice.you can't force your choice on another person.This question is highly irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Antiriot I mentioned you about the job. Waiting for your response. Good afternoon
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by ifiokjohn(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Adayoung:

As in ehn....
When I tried talking to my doc about pain management, he said I was going against God's plan.
I'm like which plan, which plan
He's reply: God said the woman will suffer when bringing forth a child
In my mind : Wtf
women, you guys a one hell of strong beings.
Thank God am not a woman, i cannot imagine going through labour pains. reading all this things here make me want to puke self.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Validcode: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
All those women that give birth to 8,9 children know herbs, for most of them the baby practically slips out of them.
I recently took a herbal tea which supposedly is meant to "clean" the uterus, I was amazed at the effect it had on my body.

A condition that have spent hundreds of thousands of Naira on was cured by the tea.
I'm still amazed.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 5:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Validcode:
All those women that give birth to 8,9 children know herbs, for most of them the baby practically slips out of them.
I recently took a herbal tea which supposedly is meant to "clean" the uterus, I was amazed at the effect it had on my body.

A condition that have spent hundreds of thousands of Naira on was cured by the tea.
I'm still amazed.
yes I believe in the efficacy of herbs but there are so so many fake herbal docs and medicines out there that you can't tell which is the right one. If only I can be referred to just one good potent herbal practioner, then I will stick to the person. Do you have any recommendations?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Thecoloryellow: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2018
CS√ Vaginal delivery o √
so long mother and baby are fine. Shekinan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Seeks Divorce After Accusing Wife Of Pulling His Manhood & Theft / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.