Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? (26763 Views)

Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Offpoint:

gringrin lazy woman... make sure you push your next baby. CS is for lazy people and for people wey get complications. Oyindi push your next babygrin
My son weighed 4.5kg and I have tight pelvic. I can't risk the life of my next baby. Abi na you go pay for the CS?

Its not a matter of being lazy, safety comes first.
Doctors in the house, is it possible for my pelvic loosen?

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Skyeplus(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin
ur konji level is spiritual

OMOTOWO:
tell me why because my wife delivered my boy through CS and I am...if u know,you know too
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by OhiOfIhima: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
AryaSand:

5 is even too much sef, I wan dey boil them chop?
I plan on having Twins or Triplets someday, via IVF all thing being equal. And it is CS straight up before the 9th month sef. In my head i've got everything sorted out and i'm saving as well. What's next is for their father to show face and coman join money to the one I already have and let's do it.

Here I am Hunie.. Are you there?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Wendy80(f): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
The day I was to deliver my son. I went into labour the previous day, my sister! Labour show me peppergrin oga dey cry outside as them don book me CS. Na so I begin cry o, Doctor please come and bring out the baby!! Them do CS, I dey alive my lovely handsome love is alive. I no care if na push or CS. CS all the way! I can't risk my baby's live with my tight pelvic...
When I was 5months gone, I went for antenatal classes one day and saw a lady in labour crying and screaming. I was so scared that i immediately took a decision there to go for CS. Fortunately for me close to edd baby's weight was much had to be booked for CS. I was glad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2018
1miccza:

grin grin grin oruko lon roo
meaning?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by iammee(f): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2018
I labored 4 13hrs, i was screaming like something else, i was tired i told hubby and my big sis i can't continue i told dem i am too tired to push. I was booked for an emergency CS to God be d glory my princess is doing great and am fine too.

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by fashrola(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2018
LUGBE:

No fix price, depending hospital, but cheapest will be #50,000 while maximum maybe #500,000.

I know about the state i reside only

Cheapest 50k? I doubt that, even government hospitals charges 130k-150k for CS

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by evy800(f): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2018
ineedahusband:
I DON'T KNOW . LET ME FIND A HUSBAND FIRST embarassed

Couldn't agree more, all this issue of cs or no cs will be put 2 rest when I find the hubby
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Wendy80:

When I was 5months gone, I went for antenatal classes one day and saw a lady in labour crying and screaming. I was so scared that i immediately took a decision there to go for CS. Fortunately for me close to edd baby's weight was much had to be booked for CS. I was glad.
my son weighed 4.5kg though I was not booked till my day of delivery. I see pepper that daygrin my belle want tear
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
meaning?
...Ko gbo yoruba...lol...
"He answers to his name" thats the meaning.. wink
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
...Ko gbo yoruba...lol...
"He answers to his name" thats the meaning.. wink
I'm not from Yoruba
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Zanxx(f): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

my wife delivered through C/s recently, it's not easy.
she first of all tried normal delivery, for two hours wifey was screaming.I just couldn't stand it(felt like my heart was about to leave my body).
Later the doctor recommended C/s, they had to now rush her to theatre from the labour room . They tried putting her to sleep, but wifey was still half awake, she was screaming all through the c/s.The nurses had to hold her hands and legs.

was an experience for me.
C/s patients take longer to heal.
our baby is 3weeks old.

Sorry about that, hope she is getting better. There is this obstetrician at the hospital, all the patients tell you they dont feel anything after he has performed the CS. He is really good, probably because he worked abroad all his life before relocating to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not from Yoruba
grin
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Zanxx(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2018
odinga1of:

You sound like a Ghanaian, etisen?

Aye ooo, lol. I am a Ghanaian
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Lloydfather:
never new u are married.
Have my eyes on u all this while. Though thanks for letting me know.
I for trespass
Now you know
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by OMOTOWO(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Skyeplus:

grin grin
ur konji level is spiritual

n physical too
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Wendy80(f): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
my son weighed 4.5kg though I was not booked till my day of delivery. I see pepper that daygrin my belle want tear
cheesy cheesy grin grin

After labour pain then CS... Kai that pain no be here oh. Mothers are strong kiss
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by finepatty(f): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Vaginal birth is always the best option in as much as there is no crisis. CS is a major surgery, the operation, the after care is not just easy. No body tells u there is a serious pain after CS. But that doesn't mean u don't opt for CS when it's necessary. Some women only option of birthing there infant is thru surgery and they must adhere to there doctors instructions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by maasoap(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2018
prettysassygirl:
Haven't given birth yet,but I think I might chose cs,all those stitching and sorry tales I hear of women never going back to their normal sizes, don't wanna give my hubby any excuse to look outside, plus its more painfree,I won't need to sit in a bowl of hot water,yucck!!

That's not a genuine reason for any husband, just a stupid excuse to cheat. A cheat will always be a cheat no matter what.

10 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2018
Wendy80:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

After labour pain then CS... Kai that pain no be here oh. Mothers are strong kiss
I hail our mothers of old, some born 8, 9 or 10 children. They push all out.

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Offpoint: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
My son weighed 4.5kg and I have tight pelvic. I can't risk the life of my next baby. Abi na you go pay for the CS?

Its not a matter of being lazy, safety comes first.
Doctors in the house, is it possible for my pelvic loosen?
Lol, I got it now, you're obsessed with tight pelvic. either way, let nature take its course.

A baby who came into this world through CS was born, but..... "Taken-In" grin
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, I got it now, you're obsessed with tight pelvic. either way, let nature take its course.

A baby how came into this world through CS was born, but..... "Taken-In" grin
Watin this one dey talk? I no understand
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Offpoint: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin this one dey talk? I no understand
Was distracted, what I Meant to is... "A baby who came into this world through CS was not "Born", but "Taken-In"
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Offpoint:

Was distracted, what I Meant to is... "A baby who came into this world through CS was not "Born", but "Taken-In"
offpoint, your moniker fit you. Whether taken-in or born, I'm a proud mother..

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Wendy80:

awwww
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by RichDad1(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2018
If you have the resources, I’ll suggest you go for CS.
I’ve had 3 beautiful offsprings all through CS.
The max time for each delivery has been 20 minutes and wifey got discharged the third day and you can hardly tell she went under the knife.
Pricing was 198k,240k and 350k for 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Ignorance kills more than death itself.
Don’t let anyone brainwash you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Grace001: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2018
There is an advantages and disadvantages when it comes to CS birth. I had 2 kids a boy and a girls through CS,I was told CS can only be done 3times to for healthy reasons. So for those who actually want 4kids or more, CS may not be the best option. Also considering the cost of delivery through CS and the healing time.

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by RichDad1(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2018
finepatty:
Vaginal birth is always the best option in as much as there is no crisis. CS is a major surgery, the operation, the after care is not just easy. No body tells u there is a serious pain after CS. But that doesn't mean u don't opt for CS when it's necessary. Some women only option of birthing there infant is thru surgery and they must adhere to there doctors instructions.
I beg to differ.
With Epidural these days, you hardly feels any pains during and after CS. Expect for little pains on the upper spinal cord with last less than 24 hours.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Teeboi56: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Labour delivery
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by blesoh(f): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2018
peacengine:
CS is about 4* more expensive than normal birth, wicked women, all u know is to waste ur husband's money angry
I don't think you are okay
I have experienced both, the last one my husband had to beg for a CS because of the amount of pain and the size of the baby.
You can never know what we go through please don't just go there. I'm begging you
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by blesoh(f): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2018
I have experienced both, I must say that CS remains the best.
The pains you go through OMG, then when it's time to push out another round of trouble sometimes the baby wouldn't want to come out
Hebrew women is when you and your baby comes out alive regardless of whatever means.
I had my second daughter through normal delivery, but they had to tear me the pains after was horrible
I had my last child through CS and he weighed 4.4kg
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Offpoint: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
offpoint, your moniker fit you. Whether taken-in or born, I'm a proud mother..
Lol, I have to live up to my namegrin ...but those who gave natural birth are proudest moms-- north offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.