Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man (2701 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Topmaike007(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah but u do sometimes ,,Some men need strong action women,,, but not everytime,,, but do when necessary
you are right...

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2018
placeofallure:
There's no formula, forget all the tips they're giving you here. If you like turn sun to moon, in reality, you can't keep a man that does not want to be kept. Work on yourself and be good, a man who'll stay will stay.
lol not necessarily,,, I feel we tell this to ourselves to console ourselves.... not in all cases but most,,, when we end a relationship,, we always know there is was something we could hv done better. What’s urs is urs,,, but we can’t neglect the fact that our action n decisions shape our lives
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Goddyss(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Love me more than you love yourself and you will have all of me all by yourself. That is the way to keep a man and have his soul and heart.

Only a man can decide to keep his body for a woman by practicing self discipline. It takes a principle man to do that. That is where observing a man's character before giving him your heart comes into play.

Character is cultivated over Years and if a man has no character and self discipline before you met him, be rest assured he will most likely cheat if the opportunity presents itself even though you may have his heart and soul.

Only a man of honour and self discipline gives a single woman the privilege of his body. Only few men are men of honour

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by eph12(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
There's no one thing for every man. People are different, not just the men, even women. Everyone job is to discover what the guy or girl care about most or wants from you and give in, unless it clashes with your values and you're not ready to let go for no man.

Though I believe a guy that will cheat will cheat. It's not always about the partner.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by sheDD(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
I think sex is nothing to men tho,,, yeah they love it,,,but it’s something that can be gotten anywhere
just as the female folks love it more and strive hard to appear coy
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by kunleweb: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shugavee:
To me confidence goes a long way,,, to making a mark in a man’s heart,, unknowingly to him

cheesy
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by princfred(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
you should be ... how old?

18 - 20 years I guess!

I think you should be majorly concerned as to how you can come outta school with good grades and get a good - and probably keep it.

Not how to keep a man! Unless you just got a job as a man keeper in a psychiatric facility.

This stupid advice is why many girls are single at 35- They remained ignorant of important relationship matters like she has raised and missed chances to get on when they were young and hot.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by princfred(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Be submissive and helpful both financially, in attitude and orientation but don't be slavish.
Don't bring him stress. Be sexy and play with him.
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by addictiv(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Truth is a lot of people both males themselves and women don't really get the concept of what being a man is and who a man really is.... That's talk for another day however, Friendship is the key to keeping a man loyal. There is a big difference between being a friend to your man and being a girlfriend /babe/wife to you your man. If you can understand this you won't have issues keeping a man. Also you have to know if your man is ready to be kept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
addictiv:
Truth is a lot of people both males themselves and women don't really get the concept of what being a man is and who a man really is.... That's talk for another day however, Friendship is the key to keeping a man loyal. There is a big difference between being a friend to your man and being a girlfriend /babe/wife to you your man. If you can understand this you won't have issues keeping a man. Also you have to know if your man is ready to be kept.
this is helpful, thanks
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by SmellingAnus(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Shugavee:
How much can u show a man love enough to make him stay?? Guys what exactly turns u on about a woman,,,,,, please I don’t wanna hear independent or suffer with me blah blah blah here,,, ladies answer too but ladies please I don’t want nothing can keep a man blah blah blah,,,, we know all these things but I want deeper answers on what hv helped you literally
be his respectful woman during the day and be his prostitute at night.. just make sure he is your only customer... cheesy
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
be his respectful woman during the day and be his prostitute at night.. just make sure he is your only customer... cheesy
lolz
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
How much can u show a man love enough to make him stay?? Guys what exactly turns u on about a woman,,,,,, please I don’t wanna hear independent or suffer with me blah blah blah here,,, ladies answer too but ladies please I don’t want nothing can keep a man blah blah blah,,,, we know all these things but I want deeper answers on what hv helped you literally
Men don't like women who don't have sense Knowing when to say yes or no Being proactive at home Not being lazy
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Naughtysite:
Men don't like women who don't have sense Knowing when to say yes or no Being proactive at home Not being lazy
explain further please
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by DaddyNimo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
all we need is a girl that's down to earth with us...a girl dat will scold us when we wrong, participate in our vices...woukdnt it be a sight to get drunk togeda??
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
explain further please
if you want a man to love you to a fault just be good at keeping home neat also be a very good Cook HAVEhighmorals
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by Shugavee(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
DaddyNimo:

all we need is a girl that's down to earth with us...a girl dat will scold us when we wrong, participate in our vices...woukdnt it be a sight to get drunk togeda??
nice
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by kunleweb: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Goddyss:
Love me more than you love yourself and you will have all of me all by yourself. That is the way to keep a man and have his soul and heart.

Only a man can decide to keep his body for a woman by practicing self discipline. It takes a principle man to do that. That is where observing a man's character before giving him your heart comes into play.

Character is cultivated over Years and if a man has no character and self discipline before you met him, be rest assured he will most likely cheat if the opportunity presents itself even though you may have his heart and soul.

Only a man of honour and self discipline gives a single woman the privilege of his body. Only few men are men of honour

Preach
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by kunleweb: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
SmellingAnus:

You never seize to amaze me
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by kunleweb: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol not necessarily,,, I feel we tell this to ourselves to console ourselves.... not in all cases but most,,, when we end a relationship,, we always know there is was something we could hv done better. What’s urs is urs,,, but we can’t neglect the fact that our action n decisions shape our lives

Aww... kiss
Re: What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man by SmellingAnus(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
kunleweb:

You never seize to amaze me
Lol... how grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? / Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? / When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.