Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée (41279 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by seangy4konji: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Oya pump it.
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by Eponyeeboz: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Drnice2:
And I guess, your own spoken English has placed you as the Senate President of Nigeria? You think if you speak English at length, that it can offer you wealth? Black men, always backward! No wonder, the world calls you "slaves."

Black men incudes your father the farm slave.
It includes your mother the bedroom slave.
It includes your sisters the kitchen slaves.

And it includes you, the condemned slave.
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by Abayor7: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

grin thanks brother... pose na pose welda e carry E or T na still post post mouth dey soundgrin
Lol.. I wanted to say you are not on-point but I realized your Nick just on time..
Pose pose bro grin
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Black men incudes your father the farm slave.
It includes your mother the bedroom slave.
It includes your sisters the kitchen slaves.

And it includes you, the condemned slave.
I just gave you a fact, and you are there talking blah blah blah. SMH.
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by Maket: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2018
This shows that marry for sex only.
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by Offpoint: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Abayor7:

Lol.. I wanted to say you are not on-point but I realized your Nick just on time..
Pose pose bro grin
gringrin I was not born to pronounce "POSE" but POSTgrin

post, post, postgrin
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by Hardeynecho(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2018
grin angry pre-wedding photo...doggy?..lemme kuku keep quite...

Igbo's will not kill.....
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by tzjaynee: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2018
2kris:
you will try urs someday

Nah! I'd pass
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by bigpicture001: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
tot it's prewedding,but wedding rings are only worn in the wedding finger by only d priest...abi dem don marry already?
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by Adebowale89(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
doggy style with that tiny ass? that's too stressful

ladies with fat ass suit doggy style not those monkey ass grin
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by mechanics(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée by uvalued(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
sex is overrated! undecided undecided undecided

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This