Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! (1497 Views)

Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by Kayakinbi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wow. Thank goodness you love sex.
The first thing that goes to your mind as a man is women

Why Women?

We have sexualize everything.
This babes will jump on any post about dick.

Well, let me inform you, i had sex with this lady, last week. It was the kind of sex every man should have.

She didn't even realize when she started kissing, and teasing me, lol. She took over the romance and leave the fuckery business to me. Haha!

Hmm, here i am... why do we sexualize everything in the world today?

Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by Kayakinbi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is the 21st century, were things go out of hand and people find nothing completely wrong with it. Shaking hands with a married woman, flirting with her publicly. It seems not bad in this era.

The content of this message is not the morality type but the effemination of men and idolization of a woman sexuality. Nothing taste good than for a lady to meet a man who will subdue her in all aspect of life. Like it or not, women like been bitched around. More reason to call them bitch.

And, mind you, i am right with that statement. Ladies are not the sort of people who can handle power. Forget the popular believe of 'what a man can do, a woman can do best.' that’s a blunt lie. When things go tougher, the ladies subdue and ask the men to face it.

Do you guys watch female soccer? Laughing... some babe running after the ball they find it hard to control 100%. Do you see the way they kick the ball around? Compare it with the men soccer and you will understand better.

Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by sehin79(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
imagine if GOD did not create EVE IN THE GARDEN, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO BORING FOR DADDY ADAM.
so what a privilege to have women with men.we can do without them and vice versa too... but let all things be done with moderation.
Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by Kayakinbi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
When the world was less populated and have little access to education, it was pretty tough out there. I heard of a lot of things my great grandfather did out there. They were tough work. Yeah, and what happen today? The world is in an age where everything is easier and faster. At least at this stage, and more easiness to come in the future.

Today, there are only few tough jobs available for men alone. For example, soccer.

So, what the hell is now happening with our men? Who keep growing fat belly. I trace a picture of my grandfather, and believe me, i find no belly fat. No place for the fats to digest. More so, they eat better food than we do. Highly organic and less chemically polluted.

All is the effect of industrialization. But, what baffles me is the craving for power by women. Secondly, the loss of interest in dominance by men.

Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by Kayakinbi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
sehin79:
imagine if GOD did not create EVE IN THE GARDEN, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO BORING FOR DADDY ADAM.
so what a privilege to have women with men.we can do without them and vice versa too... but let all things be done with moderation.

It doesn't look like that again. Most men will give up everything good about them to a lady in exchange for Puna. No more self value. Women are good at spotting this and will use it against any man. Imagine, i sent a text to someone who ignored my message, that she doesn't deserve my attention, and she should take her pride somewhere else. Ever since then,

...she has been sending message. And, she called too. Her reply is on the way.
Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by Kayakinbi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
I will be addressing these two areas in this message of mine. Be cautious here.

Why are women suddenly rising to fame and power? That’s because it’s much easier and faster in this new age to be famous. In a world where everything is idolize with sexuality and contaminated with it. No sane man rise to power much. Only the few, natural, struggle it out there and get it.

The few men who got up there will always be surrounded by women who all love to be bitched around. This is why Donald Trump is the most referred to president in this era. A tough guy who say nonsense according to a lot of people. Love him or hate it, it’s the world we are in for now. Men are not seen again as superior, unlike the days of old. Today, men are equal to the females.

These jobs available today, are all majorly a 'sit down and work' type. No much energy to consume so we eat cabbage. Nobody wants to eat it raw because it’s less stressful. The man who should like it raw, have suddenly become cold. They watch more of soap opera and reality shows that bam booze their brain. Instead of going out there and create a reality of their interest. They still sit down to have fun. After sitting down all day working.

Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by Kayakinbi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Men pay for everything now. Nothing is free, even in Freetown, and you know. But, no one will kill you for doing it the way it suit you. But what do men do these days? Sit down why they get entertain, even in the gay club Lol. Go to the cinema, restaurants... name them. Or, the better option to it, ‘buying.’ At least, the females knew if you don’t sit with them to get entertained, well you will have to buy.

Little by little, it’s crippling in. And men keep losing interest. The female counter part suddenly develop the men urge to be in power.

Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by Kayakinbi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
The little silly idea about women in power is that, they easily detest each other when they eventually meet in the place of power. Unlike the men, who have nothing to detest, than to prove why they need to be here. Why they need to be at the helms of affairs.

Women hate each other because they are a creation of desire. They want to be the desired by men who owns the world. A woman seek attention and wants to be the talk of the town any day and always. Give her that respect and you will understand who she truly is. All she wants and beg for is a face. A face of recognition, not to be in control of other men. Thus, this make them a living thing of desire, who can be jealous if she find out that he who desires her, shares the desires with another women.

I won't finish this things here. They are deep.

If you care to read the full text.
Get it here: https://obtainerscircle./2018/08/13/sexualizing-everything/

Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by OliverThomas: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Women live by their desires all their lives.And they do it well, it's much easier for them to live.
Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by emmakisstru: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Women have always been and always will be much more imperiously than men. There are a lot of examples that can prove this. For example, even in bed, we have to satisfy their desires much longer. If you think about it men only need 15 minutes or a couple of times to satisfy their desires and for women, this is very little. There are a bunch of antibiotics similar to https://viamanreview.com/best-products-prevent-premature-ejaculation/ which are also created only to satisfy women more. It seems to me that soon only women will be in power and it will be very difficult for us to exist in this world.
Re: Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! by OliverThomas: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
emmakisstru:
Women have always been and always will be much more imperiously than men. There are a lot of examples that can prove this. For example, even in bed, we have to satisfy their desires much longer. If you think about it men only need 15 minutes or a couple of times to satisfy their desires and for women, this is very little. There are a bunch of antibiotics similar to https://viamanreview.com/best-products-prevent-premature-ejaculation/ which are also created only to satisfy women more. It seems to me that soon only women will be in power and it will be very difficult for us to exist in this world.
I totally agree with you.As I imagine so immediately goosebumps pass.I hope this doesn't happen.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl Episode Two [rated 18+] / Please Help. this big yarnsh girl. / Zainab In Desperate Search For Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.