Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (40318 Views)

Poll: Do You

Adore Shoes: 30% (68 votes)
Wear Em As A Necessity: 9% (22 votes)
Buy Shoes At Any Given Opportunity!: 26% (60 votes)
Treat Myself To Buyin Once In A While: 16% (37 votes)
Consider Urself A Shoe Manic !!: 16% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? / Planning On Starting A Shoe Shop, Need Your Advice. / Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by spikedcylinder: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2008

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by spikedcylinder: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
. . . . .

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by spikedcylinder: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2008
More. . . .ok, I admit, I am kindda bored but these are so lovely to look at!

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by spikedcylinder: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2008
. . . . .

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
OK. Enough outta me already! grin

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by nila07: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2008
@spikedcylinder Im in love with all of them  undecided
u sure have some good taste
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by uzoo: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2008
wow ! cool shoes

the oxford shoes are definitely back this fall

and sorry Guys we're taking your oxford shoes to a whole new feminine level

i love the first black pair.hmmmmmuuuuaaahh!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2008
~Oooh Woow @ pics 1 & 4 of first post, 6jpj & 21 jpg . . . Absolutely Gorgeous!!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by spikedcylinder: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2008
I love all of them as well but I think no. 6 has my heart racing. . . . . .
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2008
All the shoes are lovely.Seeing them just makes you want to have them all undecided
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
I love all of them as well but I think no. 6 has my heart racing. . . . . .

~Lol @ heart racing,i hear you cheesy

All the shoes are lovely.Seeing them just makes you want to have them all undecided

~I know that feeling ooh soOo well grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by spikedcylinder: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
Having a looksee again. . . .

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by tammyswits(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
I am totally absolutely inlove with shoes, top on my list boots, peeptoes,i like the ballet ones on days when my mum wont lend me her car, everything the higher the better, stilleto heels i love i love i love, i am so into shoes i could marry them, think am obsessed, i need rehab!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by benincitys(f): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2008
i go to shoe shop almost everyday i cant wear  high heels  because i am 5/10 that make me sad whenever i see high ones.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by JasmineSie(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2008
just found these, love shoes so much

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by JasmineSie(f): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2008
i think this is a rare design

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by ajiriavae(f): 1:10am On Nov 05, 2008
life is short. if owning fabulous shoes makes life more bearable, then you go girl, is what i say. just make sure you don't go into debt bacause of it.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by DisGuy: 2:43am On Nov 08, 2008
so how many of you maniacs have the Heelless shoe in your cupboard? its only $1800 or thereabouts

whats the shoes bizness like in nigeria, i think i can make some $$$$

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:21am On Nov 08, 2008
~ cheesy this Guy  . . my love for shoes no go there!! Maybe if i danced ballet,i'll be open to explore but since i don't & i have no intension of training to either, grin them pretty toes of mine wont be seein the inside of the Heelless shoe!! It will prolly take a lot of poise to wear it!!Waay to much pressure on the sole of the feet,where its not meant to accomodate the heel of the shoe . .

~Me luffs looking at the shoes but i see . . .broken ankle, backpain,arthritis toes . .not things i want to end up with  . . .  wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by xxshawtyxx(f): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
smiley

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by femigirl(f): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
mohawkchic,

Good topic my dear, i feeling you my dear sister.

Were should i start, i have bought shoes all over the world, i have so many shoes it crazy. I love Faith, Dune, Barrats, Bertie, payless shoes all the sales assistants know me boy. Last year, can you believe I nearly took a job as a saturday girl at Faith because you get like 33%of their shoes staff discount and you get like free shoes for uniform. My friends then talk me out of it, saying i was to old to be a saturday girl.I I love shoes, I got some baragin shoes when i was in New york,ladies check out a shop called DR Jays Brooklyn ladies. i got heels shoes for $19.99, Nike $25.

I love shoes,shoes. However,can i say ladies look after your feet,pedicure comes to mind. I cant stand when woman done look after there feet. what with corns, hard skin, bunions please get it treated one love
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by TOYOSI20(f): 1:09am On Nov 13, 2008
Nice shoes, luv them all, but don't really think I'm a self professed show maniac yet. . . . .lol wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2008
femigirl:

mohawkchic,

Good topic my dear, i feeling you my dear sister.

Were should i start, i have bought shoes all over the world, i have so many shoes it crazy. I love[b] Faith, Dune, Barrats,[/b] Bertie, payless shoes all the sales assistants know me boy.

~Aaaw me & you both. . . i love shopping from those three highligted . . . love buying shoes from Barrats,Aldo,Schuh Too,them shoes are always lush!!Tooo tempting not to buy wink

Last year, can you believe I nearly took a job as a saturday girl at Faith because you get like 33%of their shoes staff discount and you get like free shoes for uniform. My friends then talk me out of it, saying i was to old to be a saturday girl.

~Girl,if i could i'd do it in a heartbeat,just so i get a sneak peak of the new designs boots plus get a chunk off the price too!!  cheesy Most times by the time i want to get some boot i like,my size is no longer available, angry i have to start calling different store locations to see if they got what i want before making endless visit to various stores around london!! The things i do for my love of shoes!! grin i keep up to date w/ newsletter,special promotions online,you should sign up- if you're not already!!

I love shoes, I got some baragin shoes when i was in New york,ladies check out a shop called DR Jays Brooklyn ladies. i got heels shoes for $19.99, Nike $25.

I love shoes,shoes. However,can i say ladies look after your feet,pedicure comes to mind. I can't stand when woman done look after there feet. what with corns, hard skin, bunions please get it treated one love

~Great Advice femigirl ,nothing like a lush shoes on neglected feet!! Gross!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:38am On Nov 13, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Nice shoes, love them all, but don't really think I'm a self professed show maniac yet. . . . .lol wink

~Noted "Yet". . .all in good time TOYOSI20 wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Cristalz(f): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
grin Very comfy bedroom shoes. . .can also be worn outdoors

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Cristalz(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hmm. . .these sure look fishy. . .

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Cristalz(f): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2008
This one's called Dead Men Walking grin

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Cristalz(f): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
smiley
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mukina2: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2008
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by TOYOSI20(f): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Noted "Yet". . .all in good time TOYOSI20 wink

Lol. . . . .mohawkchic, I'm trying tho. . . . . .my best thread so far. cool

@ Cristalz

Too funny,. . . . lol
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:48am On Nov 14, 2008
~Funny looking shoes Cristalz !! I love "Dead men walking"!! only b/c it will look so weird if i wear it & freak people out!! grin

TOYOSI20:

Lol. . . . .mohawkchic, I'm trying tho. . . . . .my best thread so far. cool

~Aaaw Thanks cool~
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by TOYOSI20(f): 3:03am On Nov 14, 2008
U're quite welcome wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.