Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? (1975 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:01am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

I'm rarely there these days. . . . . .FB is tacky. grin

I feel you. The Internet got mad boring. Real friends>>>>>>>>>>>people behind a computer screen.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by EmpressC(f): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2010
LOL@As long as it takes to replace him . . Cool Cool, I am really liking that answer smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I feel you. The Internet got mad boring. Real friends>>>>>>>>>>>people behind a computer screen.

Real friend like me? wink cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2010
odiaero:

lol, i guess no one likes u grin
Nope, i don't like dem u see men/guys r so annoying.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Real friend like me? wink cheesy

I don't know you
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I don't know you

U wanna deny me now cos i knocked you up and told you to get rid of the debris?
Be nice. . . . . cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

U wanna deny me now cos i knocked you up and told you to get rid of the debris?
Be nice. . . . . cheesy

OMG!!! Debris though! I ought to wash your mouth with soap.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

OMG!!! Debris though! I ought to wash your mouth with soap.

Soap? Don't overcook it.
Your saliva should do.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2010
@ topic

A year or more. smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by follypimpi(m): 12:27am On Jun 24, 2010
^ u sure you dont mean em twin towers.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:29am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Soap? Don't overcook it.
Your saliva should do.

lol My saliva is staying in my mouth.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

lol My saliva is staying in my mouth.

Okiez!!!
U cannot say i didn't make the effort.
Adios, Rebellious. smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

@ topic

A year or more. smiley
Even if he were an a$SHOLE?!
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Okiez!!!
U cannot say i didn't make the effort.
Adios, Rebellious. smiley

You going to bed?
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Even if he were an a$SHOLE?!

It doesn't matter. I take time to reflect.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2010
EmpressC:

LOL@As long as it takes to replace him . . Cool Cool, I am really liking that answer smiley
Ummm in some peoples cases dat could be like 4eva. . .it's not really always about moving on 2 d next 1 but actually knowing what u want from d next 1.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

It doesn't matter. I take time to reflect.
Ok gud counting ur faults abi?
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

You going to bed?

Moving on to the next sexy diva. wink
I ain't feeling your pulse any longer.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ok gud counting your faults abi?

Prevention is better than cure. wink
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Moving on to the next sexy diva. wink
I ain't feeling your pulse any longer.

Unfortunately they don't make them like me anymore but good luck
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2010
Ehehe joka. . .

michelin89:

Prevention is better than cure. wink
Then u should have prevented if from d start nao. . . tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2010
No man is above mistakes. We fail to learn. smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Unfortunately they don't make them like me anymore but good luck

I am willing to take that risk. . . . . .All of a sudden, u just became too stiff(it must be the eba you take these days).
I have got me the bouncebackability attitude. In the next 5 mins, i will find LOVE on this very thread. wink
Wanna bet?  cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 12:44am On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

No man is above mistakes. We fail to learn. smiley
Better so how long u been single 4 now? grin tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:47am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

I am willing to take that risk. . . . . .All of a sudden, u just became too stiff(it must be the eba you take these days).
I have got me the bouncebackability attitude. In the next 5 mins, i will find LOVE on this very thread. wink
Wanna bet?  cheesy

lol we know all I need to do is post a picture and the NL servers shut down.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Better so how long u been single 4 now? grin tongue

You never sound serious with your posts. Why get serious with you?

Goodnight jor.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

lol we know all I need to do is post a picture and the NL servers shut down.

U won't do that to me. . . . .U love moi. cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 12:52am On Jun 24, 2010
michelin89:

You never sound serious with your posts. Why get serious with you?

Goodnight jor.
[size=25pt]O[/size]
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

U won't do that to me. . . . .U love moi. cheesy

lol Si, te amo.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by BabaRamo(m): 2:53am On Jun 24, 2010
Bounce back? From where,or what. I was bouncing all the time. That probably was why we broke up.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by vivaladiva(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2010
it depends, if ur an egg or humpty dumpty
u dnt stand a fckin chance in all of hell
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by beingme(f): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2010
as long as u want to stay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Gift For A Guy! / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Want Me To Save Money With Her For Our Proposed Wedding / Coolest And Weirdest Signatures From Romance Section Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.