Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again (15647 Views)

Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other / Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper / President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by naijapips04: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Almaiga:

You no get Senator for ya State? Channel your enquiry to your Senator if you have one.

Buhari can't be Coward!!!

Zuhari, is now senators that are appropriating the National budget, okwaya? diseased brains everywhere.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2018
lirusehn:
Lol. You are supposed to find out cheesy

Lolz tried but couldn't.
Tell me na..
Am currently facing a situation that this ur quote motivates me.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Kennydoc(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why would the senate bother about election sequence now? Is that something very important?

It has worked well before so why ammend it?

Its obvious the senate leadership has something up their sleaves and want to come first so they can still wield some power to influence the outcome of the other elections .

Buhari is no pushover and I know he will never approve that bill.

So far we have seen their selfish behavorial patterns on display in the senate and this bill is another selfish agenda.

I support buhari for not approving it.

Can you please explain that point in bold? How is the National Assembly election coming first going to affect the chance of APC in the presidential election?
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Almaiga: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
naijapips04:

Zuhari, is now senators that are appropriating the National budget, okwaya? diseased brains everywhere.

See this Lazy IPOB terrorist, carry your FLAT head commot for here.

2 Likes

Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by buchilla: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why would the senate bother about election sequence now? Is that something very important?

It has worked well before so why ammend it?

Its obvious the senate leadership has something up their sleaves and want to come first so they can still wield some power to influence the outcome of the other elections.

Buhari is no pushover and I know he will never approve that bill.

So far we have seen their selfish behavorial patterns on display in the senate and this bill is another selfish agenda.

I support buhari for not approving it.
We have to read the post very well before making a comment that does not go in line.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by edupedia: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
lirusehn:
SayByeBye SaiBaBa

....see the poetry of madness...ns so he dey begin o....
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by femmy2010(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
They should for christ sake leave the timetable as it currently is .
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by femmy2010(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
bestviewer:
Bubu is just jittery. But finally finally he will be retired to Daura once he looses in the next election. cheesy

If he was jittery he would seek for the change but it is the senator seeking it . The senators are the jittery ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With State Of Palestine (Photos) / I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) / Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.