Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again (15643 Views)

Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other / Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper / President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by frowland(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
The rogues should leave our election time-table as it is. There are many things I think the rogues should be looking into, vote buying should be their concern now and not re-ordering.

The strange thing is that the governors want President and House of Rep election separated BUT they don't want Governors and House of Assembly election separated.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by loverboys: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by bestviewer: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Bubu is just jittery. But finally finally he will be retired to Daura once he looses in the next election. cheesy
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by gurunlocker: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2018
They want to reject the use of card reader that brought them into power, trying to perfect rigging for general election again.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by edibobo: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2018
If Buhari wants to conduct free and fair elections, he should not be afraid of anything and now that we know he is out for rigging
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by CanineOfJackal: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
The rogues should leave our election time-table as it is. There are many things I think the rogues should be looking into, vote buying should be their concern now and not re-ordering.
Vote buying is the work of executive and INEC to handle.

does it mean that your joblessness has also made you ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by siesen16: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Fellow Nigerians, I won't lie I'm tired of this Nigerian political Drama everyday... Nothing dey reach me sef grin

So let me spend today for myself alone...

I'm plus one today.

Show your brother some love!

Have a nice day.

happy birthday jare.
God bless your new age
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by naijapips04: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:

Mr man did you read the report at all? the timetable is not in contention any longer. The use of card readers is. APC is taking us back to stone age.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
...Use of card reader in jeopardy

...Presidency explains action today

...Appeal Court halts arrest of INEC chairman

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/14/again-buhari-declines-assent-to-electoral-act-amendment-bill/amp/

useless buffoons...Big man goes to court today he gets whatever he wants...But alof of poor Nigerians are dieing and have died in remand without charge and authorities have denied release..No trial nothing..

When things go raw for them they scream..This is black market court injunctions but all of them use it...The inec chairman just used it..Smh if u know u know..
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by budusky05(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
What is Buhari afraid of? grin grin.

I'm always happy when I see Buhari very afraid....

A President that won an election using card reader ( that made the entire election process cleaner) wants to reject it because him and oshiomole have almost perfected their rigging plans.

Oshiomole thinks we don't know how he rigged Edo election? He can't try that in the presidency or by God, the dogs, baboon and zombies would be soaked in blood... grin

You think he is?
Very sorry to ur poor reasoning
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Aspireahead(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why would the senate bother about election sequence now? Is that something very important?

It has worked well before so why ammend it?

Its obvious the senate leadership has something up their sleaves and want to come first so they can still wield some power to influence the outcome of the other elections.

Buhari is no pushover and I know he will never approve that bill.

So far we have seen their selfish behavorial patterns on display in the senate and this bill is another selfish agenda.

I support buhari for not approving it.
The election sequence change was not included in this particular one rejected. Please read through the act and you will see that it is one of the best legislative work the senate has ever done and it needs to come into force before the primaries.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by dlondonbadboy: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2018
budusky05:

You think he is?
Very sorry to ur poor reasoning

ZERO COMPREHENSION SKILL
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Omeokachie: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2018
The evil ones are afraid grin
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Adekdammy: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Free and fair election died in 2015.

Why is the president afraid of card reader?

His rigging plans may work in some part of the north but we shall resist such in southwest.

Buhari is a failure, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Princedapace(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why would the senate bother about election sequence now? Is that something very important?

Its obvious the senate leadership has something up their sleaves and want to come first so they can still wield some power to influence the outcome of the other elections.

So far we have seen their selfish behavorial patterns on display in the senate and this bill is another selfish agenda.

Just the way the president has always been influencing the outcome of other elections after it.

Baba, no politician be saint for nigeria o

Ur Buhari and others are all same..

Wait make Buhari leave office some day, he cant rule forever, una go hear the amount missing..

Boys wey dey Aso Rock can testify.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by naijapips04: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Almaiga:
Baba is no Coward. Saraki can present his shady bill to Buhari for presidential assent over and over, Baba will not sign it until NA do the right thing.

Sai Baba!!!

so according to you, the right thing is that we abandon the use of card readers and go back to the stone ages? Why do you buharist reason through your anus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by naijapips04: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
We IPoB juwus rejected by Israel will continue to oppose PMB because he didn't give Cownu VP slot, can you imagine all the insults we directed at him and he still did not budge.

you have a national election few months away and till now, the modalities of the election has not even be decided and you are proud of you Nation?

How useless are youths these days. In sane clime, people would be out on the street protesting.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by yashman: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Sai Baba Buhari 2019
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by chronique(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Since he has refused to sign it despite the fact that the election sequence has been taken out of the bill, there's no need for the national assembly to approve any stupid 230bn for election to purchase card readers and equipments.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Almaiga: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2018
naijapips04:

so according to you, the right thing is that we abandon the use of card readers and go back to the stone ages? Why do you buharist reason through your anus?

Is the bill all about the card reader? The NA under Saraki, wants to use the card reader to blackmail Buhari into signing the bill. With or without the bill, card reader will be used in the next election. The bill never exist in 2015 yet, the card reader was used.

Baba is no Coward!!! cool
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by naijapips04: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Is the bill all about the card reader? The NA under Saraki, wants to use the card reader to blackmail Buhari into signing the bill. With or without the bill, card reader will be used in the next election. The bill never exist in 2015 yet, the card reader was used.

Baba is no Coward!!! cool

Go back and read the report. It's barely few months to your Nation's election and up till now, they are still deliberating order of election and you are proud about this?

You really should be ashamed.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by vertueptime: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:

Fear fear

1 Like

Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Franking: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2018
post=70260816:
Anything for the upliftment of the nation sir.
We are behind you

Zombie.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Almaiga: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
naijapips04:

Go back and read the report. It's barely few months to your Nation's election and up till now, they are still deliberating order of election and you are proud about this?

You really should be ashamed.

Why did they have to wait for few months to the election before they deliberate on the National election. What have they been doing since they resume the house in 2015?

You, Saraki and NA should be ashamed of yourselves. With or without Saraki's bill, the election will hold.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I thought u buharists said only Buhari body odour causes a tsunami of victory for other apc members in elections talk more of himself.

why him de fear
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by naijapips04: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Why did they have to wait for few months to the election before they deliberate on the National election. What have they been doing since they resume the house in 2015?

You, Saraki and NA should be ashamed of yourselves. With or without Saraki's bill, the election will hold.

Buhari had 3 years to plan the election. 3 budgets passed and no provision for electoral materials or the election. It had to be submitted as a supplementary budget few months to the election. Why is your god this ineffectual, clumsy and incompetent?

Yes, NA would never accede to anything that would take us back to the stone ages.
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
lirusehn:
SayByeBye SaiBaBa
So what is fact No2?
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Butterflyle0: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I thought u buharists said only Buhari body odour causes a tsunami of victory for other apc members in elections talk more of himself.

why him de fear

This has nothing to do with fear or electoral victory but has everything to do with fairness and looking out for the common man like you.

The electoral order should remain the way it is.

Stop thinking and talking like an emotional child
Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by Almaiga: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2018
naijapips04:

Buhari had 3 years to plan the election. 3 budgets passed and no provision for electoral materials or the election. It had to be submitted as a supplementary budget few months to the election. Why is your god this ineffectual, clumsy and incompetent?

Yes, NA would never accede to anything that would take us back to the stone ages.

When did Saraki and his lazy NA passed the 2018 budget?

You must be a lazy Youth.

Re: Election Re-ordering: PMB Declines Assent To Electoral Act Amendment Bill Again by naijapips04: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Almaiga:

When did Saraki and his lazy NA passed the 2018 budget?

You must be a lazy Youth.

Zuhari, why is money for thg election being passed as a supplementary budget, few months to the election date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? / Sheriff Inaugurates Panel For Edo Primary / MASSOB Vows To Stop Ofala, New Yam Festivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.