Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

"Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals (42726 Views)

APC Crisis: Saraki, Lai Mohammed Move Against Kwara Governor Over Caretaker List / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
Xinzu embarassed

Ogini?
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Xinzu:

Ogini?
Bia kulum cheesy
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
Bia kulum cheesy

You have started undecided
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Xinzu:

You have started undecided
Xinzu ooo my belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Xinzu ooo my belle cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya upload your pic na
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Oya upload your pic na
OK do the same
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
OK do the same

After you
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

After you
Done yours ?
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Done yours ?

See your small waist grin
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

See your small waist grin
Imagine how e go be when chubby daddy carry me grin

Bia my wait is not small sad

Your pics ?
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by koladebrainiac(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2018
iammo:

i, Because APC asked him to leave their party and issued an ultimatum
ii, in a presidential style of government (as oppose parliamentary) an opposition party can lead the Senate so fact he was legally elected by the majority members at the inaugural meeting. Eg Obama had a Republican head of Congress.
iii, as for your assertion on crisis due to majority/minority, if buhari was a true democrat he would have lobbied the assembly on issues, rather than give orders
iv, three power blocs formed APC( CPC,ACN,N-PDP) why are CPC and ACN hell-bent on taking every available position even to the detriment of principle of federal character
you lied. there was no letter they even asked him not to go. just don't make a statement only to fit into ur narrative
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Imagine how e go be when chubby daddy carry me grin

Bia my wait is not small sad

Your pics ?

I've asked you to give me ur contact, u nor gree. How the hell am I supposed to tear that up on the internet?

Done wink
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

I've asked you to give me ur contact, u nor gree. How the hell am I supposed to tear that up on the internet?

Done wink
Upload the one without phone kiss
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:

Done
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:

Seen?
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Seen?
Seen bia you don begin black waiting dey happen ?
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Seen bia you don begin black waiting dey happen ?

Throway your phone
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

Throway your phone
Xinzu you're sounding disrespectful right now sad
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Xinzu you're sounding disrespectful right now sad

You started it.
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

You started it.
I don't remember doing anything bad to you
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
I don't remember doing anything bad to you

I noticed you're always quick to find faults and point out flaws in my pics, so I was already expecting you to say something negative. Its your way, that's how you operate. wink
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Babyforever(f): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xinzu:

I noticed you're always quick to find faults and point out flaws in my pics, so I was already expecting you to say something negative. Its your way, that's how you operate. wink
I'm sorry if you find what I said very offensive
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Xinzu: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm sorry if you find what I said very offensive

Like I said, its your modus operandi. I'm already familiar with it so it doesn't bother me smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by bendike: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
In summary he get more sense than una grin
Re: "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals by Ugegbe4life: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lai Muhammed is yet not known how democracy is run at his age, wat a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.