Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche (34543 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo) / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by HappyNigerian: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2018
kingzephyr:

I have been there and I can boldly say there is nothing exceptional Udom has done..they are still enjoying Akpabio's work!
Even APC acknowledge his giant stride. Who are you?
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by PataAlhaja(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2018
dollytino4real:
I can see my papa there. op pls correct ur write up he is bishop oyedepo not pastor oyedepo

Your papa indeed ... Mumu sheeple like you!
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by fernandez1(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Politicians and pastors are five and six

GlorifiedTunde:

Freeze has nothing else to trend with; even if Pastors were guilty of swindling the masses, what about the government?

Why can't freeze help to liberate people from the corrupt politicians?

Is it only Pastors?
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Bambambiglo: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

I decree that you will be celebrated IJMN

See this jihadist o shocked

what are you even looking for in this thread?
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Redhot111(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Ofcourse people know so already. And for the 1st time I say "thumb up" to you.
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by brainhgeek(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:
The same Osibanjo that they keep insulting every Sunday in their churches. The guy has a large heart seriously.

My brother, Na to carry chair dey observe o. I trust none of them would have made a tiny fraction of osinbajo's impact as V.P.
They keep lambasting the man upandan but he remains the unsung heroe of this dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by MATEX30: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
It was indeed an awesome celebration yesterday, and we got the pictures capture at www.faith-blog.info

May God bless his servant more and more, Amen!!!

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Boss13: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
pauljumbo:
They did not invite the nuisance called daddy freeze

Which would you prefer - Invitation from God or from Man?

These men are only important in Nigeria. When they step out of Nigeria, who get their time.
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
No because he is in a land FULL of abundance,joy and happiness not land of farming/hunger and bitterness like APC cool

NextBuhari:
Cos he's now in a party where stealing is not corruption.
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by InansBobo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
anjilgreat:

I thought Senior Pastor's birthday was celebrated around the middle of this year? Maybe I am mixing it up with an anniversary. Congrats Sir. The year of open doors indeed.
His birthday is 4th June but he's not a type that celebrates birthdays largely but according to him, his FATHER Bishop Oyedepo told him 50th Birthday is a special Birthday that ought to be celebrated, that's why he celebrated it belatedly
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by InansBobo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Ok. I thought calling someone mumu is an insult.
without referring to anyone. It's people like you that took the message to be for VP Osibanjo but the message was for everything Christian in Power that is silent
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by BafanaBafana: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
InansBobo:
without referring to anyone. It's people like you that took the message to be for VP Osibanjo but the message was for everything Christian in Power that is silent
Means Osibanjo inclusive abi
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
enility:

I love this.... Please can I use it like I own it also?
Use it Bro. We will be celebrated all over.

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by InansBobo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Even The Governors there and the Two Major Generals there(one rtrd) Called the celebrant their "Father". The over 70yrs old Retired Major General Lawrence said incase someone will ask why he called someone who's just 50 his father(spiritual) when the same Paul Enenche was born just when the man was already in the Nigeria Defense Academy, he said, there's a mantle the Man of God has that he doesn't have so he can be his spiritual father.
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
toyecoach:

Work it out, bro work out your "#Salvation
Definitely.

'But also remember that true life races are not for the swift'. I'm just bringing every natural force to work with me
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by InansBobo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Means Osibanjo inclusive abi
If and only if he's silent on the matter. Those who are silent knows themselves
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by BafanaBafana: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
InansBobo:
If and only if he's silent on the matter. Those who are silent knows themselves
So he called the VP a mumu afterall. And a bastard too
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by aigboeben(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:
The same Osibanjo that they keep insulting every Sunday in their churches. The guy has a large heart seriously.
How did you know?
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by dollytino4real(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
PataAlhaja:

see me see ekpa
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by dollytino4real(f): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Lol

Seriously I don’t see him as bishop

A bishop promotes peace and not violence
ok, he is mine bishop not urs so look front
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by InansBobo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:

So he called the VP a mumu afterall. And a bastard too
quote where he called him a bastard
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
chaii guy your Engle teacher owes you your school fees

you go school bra?

at least use pidgin naa grin

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Jerrypolo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Lol
Seriously I don’t see him as bishop
A bishop promotes peace and not violence
The curse following you will exceed the fourth generation.
Write it down.
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by sarrki(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jerrypolo:

The curse following you will exceed the fourth generation.

Write it down.

ASU........N......... uuuuuuuuuu
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by anjilgreat(f): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2018
InansBobo:
His birthday is 4th June but he's not a type that celebrates birthdays largely but according to him, his FATHER Bishop Oyedepo told him 50th Birthday is a special Birthday that ought to be celebrated, that's why he celebrated it belatedly

Okay thanks. I was confused at first because I was part of that service in June when He prayed for his birthday gift from God to the congregation and the service witness alot of testimony of miracle children/pregnancies from last year birthday prayers. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

election storming...grin
Largest church Auditoriums in the world (Nigeria ranked no 1 in mega church buildings)
https://danlimeblog.com/2018/09/07/largest-church-auditoriums-in-the-world-nigeria-ranked-no-1-in-mega-church-buildings/
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
edaniel5050:

Largest church Auditoriums in the world (Nigeria ranked no 1 in mega church buildings)
https://danlimeblog.com/2018/09/07/largest-church-auditoriums-in-the-world-nigeria-ranked-no-1-in-mega-church-buildings/

Nigeria also ranked number 1 in Poverty index worldwide...grin
Re: Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
anjilgreat:

Okay thanks. I was confused at first because I was part of that service in June when He prayed for his birthday gift from God to the congregation and the service witness alot of testimony of miracle children/pregnancies from last year birthday prayers. God bless.

"" and the service witness alot of testimony of miracle children/pregnancies from last year birthday prayers. ""

Everyone give birth. Christians Muslims Animists Atheists Hindus Deists, Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup / Obasanjo Flies Economy Class At Lagos Airport, Surprises Airline Passengers / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.