Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This (6422 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
False rape accusations against men have been rampant in recent years. To protect your self from such before you have sex with a lady, do exactly what can be obtained from the picture below.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by sonofspada(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lolzz...
shocked cool
Shagger
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
sonofspada:
Lolzz... shocked cool Shagger
LOL

1 Like

Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UnclePrincipal(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
op, you no put source abi, nah you write am
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by dreamwords: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
What if after on the peenis refuse to rise
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by MobileGees: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Op e be like say konji never catch you.
If original konji catch you ehn, you go forget documents

1 Like

Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
You need help. You're married, aren't you? Stay off things like this.

Let us shag ourselves to highness, we no send. We no dey force ourselves on them o, na just them dey rush us. cool

3 Likes

Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Vichin: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shagger and shaggee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by BluntBoy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Let us shag ourselves to highness, we no send. We no dey force ourselves on them o, na just them dey rush us. cool

shocked
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shagger and shaggee... Jesus is lord
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by AK6464(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shag Agreement, right?

I know a guy who will print one realm of paper, and exhaust before one year
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Ekez(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dis one never get unstoppable conji
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

shocked

Pastor BluntBoy?
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pls if a girl forces you to have sex with her, run away. She is up to something.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Mankosi: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by BluntBoy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pastor BluntBoy?

Yes, Uyai.

How are you? Anyway, I know you are fine.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by chijosee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Konji will kill you be that
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

again??
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ekez:
Dis one never get unstoppable conji

Going to jail because of konji and signing that paper peacefully or recording the moment she says yes ,which do you think is better for you?

Choose wisely.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Ekez(m): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Partnerbiz(f): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
lwkmd
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

again??

Just face your lane, okay?
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
False rape accusations against men have been rampant in recent years. To protect your self from such before you have sex with a lady, do exactly what can be obtained from the picture below.

Are you ready? I feel like derailingcheesy
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Oyindidi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

a lady married him grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, Uyai.

How are you? Anyway, I know you are fine.

Ah yes! I'm fine. How're you too?
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
a lady married him grin

LMAO. No let am catch you o! cheesy
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. No let am catch you o! cheesy
I want laugh smallgrin I dey wait am
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Are you ready? I feel like derailingcheesy

Ready for what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Dances To Burna Boy's Song Half Unclad, Fans React / My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. / Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.