Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This (6437 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Ready for what?
To derail your thread cheesy
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by BluntBoy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ah yes! I'm fine. How're you too?

I am fine. I am going off Nairaland for a while. There are businesses I need to seriously attend to. Hope you won't miss me much cheesy
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by damtan(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
MobileGees:
Op e be like say konji never catch you.
If original konji catch you ehn, you go forget documents
I swear down
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am fine. I am going off Nairaland for a while. There are businesses I need to seriously attend to. Hope you won't miss me much cheesy

I'll miss you a lot. cry

Buy me lots of Sugar.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Oyindidi:
To derail your thread cheesy

Leave that one joor. He no get level.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by BluntBoy(m): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll miss you a lot. cry

Buy me lots of Sugar.

Sugar? You are my sugar. cheesy

Anyway, since you want sugar, I will get you loads of it. Take care of yourself for me.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Sugar? You are my sugar. cheesy

Anyway, since you want sugar, I will get you loads of it. Take care of yourself for me.

Lol. I didn't mean sugar itself. Just buy me sweet things. wink

How many years will you take?
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by BluntBoy(m): 2:12am On Aug 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I didn't mean sugar itself. Just buy me sweet things. wink

How many years will you take?

I can't say. But I am going off social media to start a personal journey to recovery and rediscovery. I have suffered some loss recently and lost my patience. I have become irritable and it is bothering me now as it has bothered my loved ones. I want to fix myself.

Don't worry, I know of a lot of sweet things you would like. I will be back soon, hopefully.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:14am On Aug 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

I can't say. But I am going off social media to start a personal journey to recovery and rediscovery. I have suffered some loss recently and lost my patience. I have become irritable and it is bothering me now as it has bothered my loved ones. I want to fix myself.

Don't worry, I know of a lot of sweet things you would like. I will be back soon, hopefully.

Be good, stay safe, Darl. You'll be greatly missed. ❤️❤️

May you return home safely.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by tellwisdom: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Be good, stay safe, Darl. You'll be greatly missed. ❤️❤️

May you return home safely.

How big is ur yansh??...because I want us to yansh sad
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Leave that one joor. He no get level.

Since you don't want to stop. It's okay.

I'm not the cause of your frustration. stop venting your frustration on my threads.

You've level, what have you achieved in life with the level?

You're just overly childish and dumb. Moving from thread to thread to provoke people you don't know from anywhere.
Re: Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

Since you don't want to stop. It's okay.

I'm not the cause of your frustration. stop venting your frustration on my threads.

You've level, what have you achieved in life with the level?

You're just overly childish and dumb. Moving from thread to thread to provoke people you don't know from anywhere.

Please just leave me alone, okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Who Cheat Can Be Recognised By Two Things.... / See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG / Holy ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.