Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh : What Do You Do When You Are H.O.R.N.Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonto Dikeh : What Do You Do When You Are H.O.R.N.Y (1221 Views)

Why Is It That Almost All Nigerian Girls Are H*es??? / Old Man Spotted Watching P.ö.r.n On His Phone In Banking Hall - Video / Man Tells ASUU To Call Off Strike Says Lecturers And Students Are H.o.r.n.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh : What Do You Do When You Are H.O.R.N.Y by Giftedhand92: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
According to the actress, “ energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be Transformed from one form to another".

'Let’s Dive in Deep and talk about Sexual Energy Transmutation, How to Transform your Sexual Energy into Powerful Creative energy, Masturbation and everything in between' she wrote.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dikeh-what-do-you-do-when-hou-are-Hot/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Tonto Dikeh : What Do You Do When You Are H.O.R.N.Y by Ekez(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Op where is ur energy?
Re: Tonto Dikeh : What Do You Do When You Are H.O.R.N.Y by celebgistz: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh : What Do You Do When You Are H.O.R.N.Y by kingxsamz(m): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Vaseline crew, where una dey? oya come and answer your mother.

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / White Wedding Almost Cancel In Uyo, See Reasons / If My Body Doesn’t Please You, You Can Suck My P***Y” – Toyin Lawani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.