Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

If My Body Doesn’t Please You, You Can Suck My P***Y” – Toyin Lawani - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Body Doesn’t Please You, You Can Suck My P***Y” – Toyin Lawani (1222 Views)

I Just Hope My P***y Isn't Out Already While Impressing Bae - Curvy Lady Twerks / HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If My Body Doesn’t Please You, You Can Suck My P***Y” – Toyin Lawani by 9jafreshbaze: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
If My Body Doesn’t Please You, You Can Suck My P***Y” – Toyin Lawani Slams Trolls Attacking Her For Sharing Semi-Nude Photos

[img]https://2.bp..com/-trSXvfcu7ro/XK2N5m-QNMI/AAAAAAAAAyo/yE-Ut0_NYOI5c1qq7Rdm_9HOc2t6liFpACLcBGAs/s1600/Toyin-Lawani-semi-clad-750x430.jpg[/img]

Nigerian celebrity stylist and fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, has yet again gone hard at trolls who find hher semi-nude photos on her Instagram page distasteful.
In a post she shared on her IG page, the mother wrote

Do I look like I Give A shit ?
Your opinions still don’t put food on the table , Go Back to your international celebrities pages and continue your night and day worship there , if my work inspire you let it , if my body and me being comfortable in it don’t please you , you can suck my p***y
Bloody hypocrites Half of you Are nasty behind closed doors and you come out to blab shit about my kids , what they see is A Beautiful hardworking woman , your minds Are messed up ,so you don’t see the work ,Half of you can’t even work half as hard as me ,nor control all I control , so go fu*****k yourselves, Do I look like all those celebs you are comparing me with , they can never be me and I can never Be them , I’m Me and I’m happy to being me #kingofallQueensv

https://www.9jaglitzloaded.com/2019/04/if-my-body-doesnt-please-you-you-can.html
Re: If My Body Doesn’t Please You, You Can Suck My P***Y” – Toyin Lawani by BlueAir: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
The shock when all followers have reduced grin

(1) (Reply)

Are We Enforcing Birth Control On The Wrong Gender? / Hiv Positive Dating Sites / What Are The Sign A Girl Is Playing With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.