Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. (1033 Views)

Pls Judge This My Situation / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by krisafics(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2010
Hello all,i av a galfriend dat i shared everytin wit wen my conditional was stable.She cald me 4 times a day.Until i changed my job which d offer leta is stil pending.Now she got a minimal job which i told her to pick to kip body n soul 2geda.Ever since,evrything about her changed.She doesnt cal again.Wen she does,its once in 3 or 4 days at least 53 secs.She has nt been asking me about d job unlike b4.No sweet txt msgs.I overlooked dose tins and stil cald her witout complaining.Now,i av gotten d mega job.Do u think i should stil stick wit her, ? Or move on?

1 Like

Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by justwise(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2010
@Op.

Don't tell her about the job, watch her for a while and see if she will call it off herself, if you told her now about the new job her behaviour maybe change.
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2010
justwise:

@Op.

Don't tell her about the job, watch her for a while and see if she will call it off herself, if you told her now about the new job her behaviour maybe change.

Perfect!!! infact, you can even call her and beg her (borrow) for 5k and see how she reacts. cry cry cry
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
justwise:

@Op.

cool, infact pretend aS IF U ARE DYING OF HUNGER
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by femmy2010(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
I like that.
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by petebor02(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
who knows @poster might ve informed the girl about his new job''
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by krisafics(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Love.4bug,u tink so?Lol
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2010
mtcheeeeew!
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by omega25red(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
so poster what will you do? abi you don tell am already?
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by fadenike(f): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ poster, why not ask her about what went wrong 1st,
dont dwell in assumption dt her change in attitude is as a result of your job.
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

mtcheeeeew!
why that?
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by krisafics(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Mega25red,i neva tel am.
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by 190: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2010
Gurls and Jobs
is like Vboot and 190
the minute you tell her
i bet you $2000 that night u both would have the best s3x ever!!
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by krisafics(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2010
Even wen i cal her,she always say dat she's broke, I just wonder.
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by iice(f): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2010
Invest in a bloody keyboard. leta, cald, 2geda. . .no wonder we are on the illiteracy list.
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by vivaladiva(f): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2010
hahaha hehehe
if na recharge card she dey sell, discharge her arse one time
find berra babe this time oooo
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by krisafics(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
@Valadiva, Honestly,am tinkin towards dat.
Re: Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. by Michelle55: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
just pretend u've nt made it yet and c if she will still acept and love you the way u are

(1) (Reply)

Who Causes Break Ups In Relationships- Is It The Guys Or The Ladies / One Last Breath(missing You) / Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.