Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

One Last Breath(missing You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Last Breath(missing You) (1031 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Am Missing You / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Last Breath(missing You) by eyekay(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
They say the worst thing about hell is the knowledge that you've missed heaven. So I can rightly claim to be in my own private hell, for the most painful part of being here, and alone is the knowledge that I'm not with you.

The scent of you, the taste of your lips, the feel of your hair, the few strands of hair on the cold pillow beside mine, and a gallery of memories too precious to forget, yet too painful to dwell on; these are all the mementoes I have of a heaven so brief, so fleeting it seemed unreal and only serves to contrast my current situation.

Yet I wonder, why did it have to be so? Did I have to find you, only to lose you again? We used to be in love, what happened? We used to be close, who drifted? I assume we both did, though why is something we'll never willingly admit to ourselves, yet we know, and, bound by the conventions we set, pine and long for each other, distant though close. We did what we felt we had to, and the consequences plague us more than we're willing to admit, yet we don smiling masks and wear bright makeup to hide our sorrows and pains.

A good book (at this time I am unsure which) says somewhere that love endures all things, tolerates all things, and believes all things. Could it be, then, that we did not love? I think not, I know we loved, yet something happened. The truth is, I find you faultless in the bargain, for I am also guilty, I think, of loving myself more than you. Please don't hold it against me, for if I can not love myself, what hope have I of convincing someone to love me?

I look, but I don't see, I chew, but I don't taste, I swallow, but it may well be air for all I know. Like a sandwich with no filling, like a tree with no leaves, like a dog with no teeth, I wallow, potential unmaximized, wilting, but still, before the darkness falls completely, I draw one last breath to say: Come back to me. I miss you.
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by slimyem: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
nice write-up but may i ask who she is??
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
Missing someone is okay bt missing your ex when the person has moved on is madness. So put ursef 2geda n look else where. Haven't u heard there are many fishes in the ocean. Before i 4get, nice one.
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by pendo89(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
aha ok nice then.
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by blackgucci(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
Brilliant write up.
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
Cool
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Sijo01(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
Talent!
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by eyekay(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
^
lol thnks.

slimyem:

nice write-up but may i ask who she is??

someone grin
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Dyt(f): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
I miss u more
sobs
bt we still v ow hrts tied 2geda
u v bn d one n ll always b, i love u wit my lyf Ekem. . .
Shhshshsssshhh dont say more
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Sijo01(f): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
eyekay:

^
lol thnks.

u welcome.
Keep it up.

Dyt link=topic=797717.msg9493279#msg9493279 date=1320593315:

I miss u more
sobs
bt we still v ow hrts tied 2geda
u v bn d one n ll always b, i love u wit my lyf Ekem. . .
Shhshshsssshhh dont say more

Ur Ex?
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Dyt(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
^ hehehehehe
dont let me confuse u jor
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
why then did u break up? Somebody else jazz u?
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Sijo01(f): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
Dyt:

^ hehehehehe
dont let me confuse u jor

Spill it.
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Dyt(f): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Well babe u already know
dont c him as my ex jor, d love s still boomin
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by SAFO(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
Hey I got poems too gaddammit.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I can't write mushy stuff like eyekay but neither can you. Maybe next we get together there might be some hope, if you learn how to wash your nyash and use some damn soap.

The end cheesy
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Sijo01(f): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
Dyt:

Well babe u already know
dont c him as my ex jor, d love s still boomin

leri go!
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
SAFO:

Hey I got poems too gaddammit.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I can't write mushy stuff like eyekay but neither can you. Maybe next we get together there might be some hope, if you learn how to wash your nyash and use some damn soap.

The end cheesy
ROTFLMAO,guy your talent no dey two.
Can't stop laughing @ "can't write mushy stuff like eyekay but neither can you"
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by SAFO(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
It's from the heart grin grin grin
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
I can imagine how shallow your heart Is. grin
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Goldieluks: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
Absolutely brilliant!!!
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by eyekay(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2011
^
thanks cool
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by iice(f): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2011
Is a poem or what? undecided

It's ok undecided
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by Nayah(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2011
Fantastic! cheesy
Re: One Last Breath(missing You) by eyekay(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2011
@iice something close
@nayah thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Found Your Longterm Girl Is Cheating On You? / Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? / Can You Marry Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.