Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

She Is Asking Me Out. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Asking Me Out. Help (4439 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2018
So, theres this rich lesbian , very well connected asking me out. She would not take no for an answer. I am married to my husband with kids and I am not interested. How do I turn her down and also remain her friends ao as to enjoy connections?
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Adeoludt(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Then bid the connections goodbye. Because as long as you're still friends (with benefits), she'll continue to have hopes of changing your mind or may even sabotage your efforts with the people you met through her, out of spite, when she realizes there's no hope. Cut your losses. You can't have it both ways.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Tallesty1(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2018
stemmez:
So, theres this rich lesbian , very well connected asking me out. She would not take no for an answer. I am married to my husband with kids and I am not interested. How do I turn her down and also remain her friends ao as to enjoy connections?
Fish brain.

You want to the eat the worm without getting hooked isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by agbonkamen(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Op hope she has not started fingering you yet grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by gasparpisciotta: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2018
You want to eat with the devil and you don't want to use a long spoon, then expect to be the dessert. If you politely turn her down, she might keep asking you out,, if you are aggressive about it, love can turn to hate, choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2018
stemmez:
You are the reason why they say, humans are greedy and self centered,, You want her connection but you don't want to do her,, it's like wanting a cults protection but you don't want to be initiated,, things don't work that way because even if she connects you,, she will still connect you to lesbians in higher places and the circle continues,, so it's best for you and your husband to work together and build your own empire together..

6 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by donbachi(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2018
You want to enjoy her connections,without been connected to her...don't be decieved my sister.what ever a woman soweth,so shall she reap.

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2018
stemmez:
Been there
I was civil . I explained that I was not interested in crossing over even for experimental purposes. My preferences are strictly heterosexual and there was nothing that she could do or say that would change that.
And that stance was maintained. See the way you are saying no might be the issue. There is no that is emphatic and that then there is the no that somehow comes across as a maybe.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Kudducini(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
Op hope she has not started fingering you yet grin grin

What is fingering?
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by aniblue(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2018
There's just one solution, be firm to say No, back out now or you'll be disgrace out of your matrimonial home.

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by pafo(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Nor be you talk say naija men are scum?

What's with the dyke thingy?
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Donjazzy12(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Been there
I was civil . I explained that I was not interested in crossing over even for experimental purposes. My preferences are strictly heterosexual and there was nothing that she could do or say that would change that.
And that stance was maintained. See the way you are saying no might be the issue. There is no that is emphatic and that then there is the no that somehow comes across as a maybe.
Are you really that strong? Cos I know most girls will later fall.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by 93Miles: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Op is a male. Why can't y'all read in between the lines?
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Are you really that strong? Cos I know most girls will later fall.
Two bars of soap rubbing against each other is not my thing. Not sure how you want me to emphasise that. I am a heterosexual female to the core.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Kudducini:

What is fingering?
The finger in the vagina self explanatory really.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:
Op is a male. Why can't y'all read in between the lines?
And that changes what? The sexual advances are still not welcome
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2018
U can't serve two masters at a time
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by 93Miles: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2018
MissRaine69:
And that changes what? The sexual advances are still not welcome
So u really beliv dat fiction?
MissRain I'm disappointed in u.
Remember I'm ur biggest fan. Don't let me down.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Bluezy13(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Been there

I think this is better off a campaign.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Jamesmatic(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kill her.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

So u really beliv dat fiction?

MissRain I'm disappointed in u.

Remember I'm ur biggest fan. Don't let me down.
Take me down from that pedestal.....I am a mere mortal I have good days and I have bad days and I am allowed my sillyness allow me that at least. Can’t be perfect 24/7

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by 93Miles: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Take me down from that pedestal.....I am a mere mortal I have good days and I have bad days and I am allowed my sillyness allow me that at least. Can’t be perfect 24/7

Strive to be. I look up to you. Please don't let me down.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

Strive to be. I look up to you. Please don't let me down.
No that would rather make me miserable trying to be perfect just because someone expects me to be.
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by 93Miles: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

No that would rather make me miserable trying to be perfect just because someone expects me to be.

You are the reason I stay here. Please don't let me down.

You almost made me deactivate when you first quoted me on this thread..
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 3:04am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

shocked
I beg your pardon?
Now I am very concerned
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

you are beginning to sound like you are sex starved,are you?
I thought you hated women,mimimile93?
It is hard to get ur logic at times undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

shocked
I beg your pardon?
Now I am very concerned
maybe he was/is your secret admirer.
Anyways,i am no secret.my word remains that if that is you on your dp,i wouldn't mind knowing you.
You sound too opinionated for an average naija feminist,hence my epiphany;
Either u are based abroad or you are in the league of "men are scum" bandwagon.
Which are u raine?
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by MissRaine69(f): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2018
nwanneni:
maybe he was/is your secret admirer.
Anyways,i am no secret.my word remains that if that is you on your dp,i wouldn't mind knowing you.
You sound too opinionated for an average naija feminist,hence my epiphany;
Either u are based abroad or you are in the league of "men are scum" bandwagon.
Which are u raine?
I was raised to have an opinion that won’t change and I am not average why should I be?
Where I am based bears no impact on how I view the world.
Some men are scum and so are some women I am my own person so you take what you will from that.
And finally you just can’t jump into someone’s lane like that what’s wrong with you?
Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

I was raised to have an opinion that won’t change and I am not average why should I be?
Where I am based bears no impact on how I view the world.
Some men are scum and so are some women I am my own person so you take what you will from that.
And finally you just can’t jump into someone’s lane like that what’s wrong with you?
why don't we meet then?so you can know first hand if something is wrong with me or not.anywhere in the world,your choice

1 Like

Re: She Is Asking Me Out. Help by Next2Bezee(m): 4:50am On Aug 16, 2018
stemmez:

That's your problem right there. The friendship and connections are a part of the packaged deal, and if you keep on posting her, you'll still lose both.

So, you'd better start practicing how to lick clits, or you sever ties with her. You can't beat allowed to eat your cake and still have it. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] / What Advice Have You Gotten From A Prostitute? / Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.