Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me (40737 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just tell her say "No! Do u want to be my girlfriend?"

And watch her reaction grin

443 Likes 37 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
probably she thinks you are a homo, and they need confirmation that you A) like women and/or B) wanna be in a relationship with a woman anytime soon.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by helinues: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
How did you allow your cousin's wife to be asking you such question?

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
Just tell her say "No! Do u want to be my girlfriend?"

And watch her reaction grin

Where's the guts to do that? Asking such might not end well, and it may not be what you think, and can cause a problem between me and my cousin.. Fvckin risky.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by newdawnlive: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
she want u to b responsible man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?". Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.
Say, " When I get one or when I am ready to show her to you, I will let you know. Till then, stay your peace." undecided

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Say, " When I get one or when I am ready to show her to you, I will let you know. Till then, stay your peace." undecided

Thanks dude..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Exkandayee(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bro that's a green light, go ahead and bang her your risk

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Pussyassasin(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Expect her to make advances at you in the near future.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Samfloxin(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
No dey go close to her like that... familiarity breeds contempt

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Where's the guts to do that? Asking such might not end well, and it may not be what you think, and can cause a problem between me and my cousin.. Fvckin risky.
Why she con dey ask that question? undecided
She no fit mind her business? cheesy
Na wa ooo.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by SamOchuko: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.

Tell her no, and that she should connect you to one of her friend’s, ensure you tell her your spec

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nonexisting: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
It means her pussy is available to you but run brother, run. That pussy is one pussy you go fucck finish but e no go ever fucck you up finish.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by PerfectStranger(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Exkandayee:
Bro that's a green light, go ahead and bang her your risk
Kukuma go and help him bang her na

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by FreeSpirited: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2022
By now if you are sensitive and smart, you would have known if she likes you and find you attractive.
Those question is not ordinary since it's getting too much.
She probably fantasize having secret sex with you. Women and wives are wild these days cos of what they read from the internet.
And if I may ask, do you stay with them or close to them? How come she sees u often to ask that question? And does she have good marriage and speaking terms with her husband? All of this can give u a clue.
And how does she look at you, does she try to touch u playfully when gisting or walking with you?, does she dress to get your attention, and does she sway her yansh or try to codedly expose some part of her body around you?
....All of this will give u clues about her true intentions.
It's up to you to deal with it the way u seem right. I don't think u need advice. You know what I'm talking abt...it's your decision to make

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Olastep1(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2022
where is your girlfriend?

8 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by kingdestiny(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Just say no ad see her reaction

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by nairalee(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Just ensure u don't spend time alone with her. We know her likes

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by phemmyfour: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Maybe age isn't on your side.

Probably, you are not organised

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nostring: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Lol maybe she dey suspect or don hear u b Gaybriel... Or Op na very shy man wey don dey clock 40 ,she fit just wan hook u up with someone help ur life undecided

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by NobleSeed(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2022
just to open mouth say yes or no dey hard you ni? undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by vickydevoka(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Tell her no. Me I have female friends buh I don't have a girl friend. Though most gals are close to me bcus they know I must drop. So...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Mo10go(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2022
You cousin sounds good to me

3 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
H

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by pretydiva(f): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
So why haven't you given her a reply?

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Qajoe: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Just passing
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Seniorwriter(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Tell her to go get her PVC.... girlfriends and boyfriends issues are never permanent...but if we vote the wrong leaders into leadership positions the issues towards a bad economy and country may become permanent!

@Seniorwriter

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nikkganc08(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Four things are involved

Either:

1. She's crushing on u and would like to start a romantic relationshop with u.

The type that's based on lust and not love.

and just wants to know if there's another competitor nearby.

If a lady asks u this question and insists on getting an answer....

My brother, you've made it in life.

You can deny having any girl, then invite her to ur room same day and pants would be shifted.

U can even consent that u have 10 girlfriends, but still invite her over and things will still happen.

At this point, her crush for u can't be quenched by any reply u give.

Since she's married, I'd advice u to RFYDL (run for your dear life). It usually ends in Shame and premium tears.

2. This option simply means that she's expecting u to get married soon.

But its unlikely to be d case. Only ur mother, aunty or biological sister can genuinely ask this type of question.

3. This option might sound strange . but here, it simply means she Hates u being around.

She wants u to leave d house for her and go get ur own house (that's if u guys r living in same house).

Whether u live or die is none of her business.

Whether u eat or starve doesn't concern her.

She may smile and be friendly when she sees u but deep inside, she just wants u to leave.

This option usually applies when she's ur brothers wife and u r still living in same house with that ur brother.

Or in cases similar to the example above.

Women in this category are d worst of all.
They can go any length to make u leave.

For instance, some can poison ur food.

Some can arrange people to Kill u.

Some can go to native doctors to make ur brother hate u or stop rendering any form of help to u.

4. She thinks u r Gay. She just wants to be sure u r not. That's why she's asking.

Its likely she has never seen u walking, talking or holding hands with any lady before.

Take it or leave it...

But the things i listed above are exactly what it entails.

There's no extra to the list.

Check ur self with those things I listed and you'd know exactly what d situation is about

48 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.