Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

See How Much These Ghanaian Female Celebrities Charge Per One Night Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Much These Ghanaian Female Celebrities Charge Per One Night Stand (1062 Views)

$£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO) / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much These Ghanaian Female Celebrities Charge Per One Night Stand by Correctgist(f): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ghanaian female celebrities are ‘oloshobrities’ but you still having doubts.

Well, there is some iota of truth in every rumour out there and we’re privy to some alleged sex rate some female celebrities charge per night.

With the information, anyone who is ready to pay such an amount can have that celebrity for the night and enjoy himself.

Related image
See the alleged names below;

1. Fella Makafui

Fella Malafui is first on the list. Allegedly, she takes between Ghc 3,000 to 5,000 and any man who is ready to part away that amount is assured of getting her for the night.

2. Sista Afia
Well, Sista Afia also takes between Ghc 3,000 to 5,000 for the night.

3. Efia Odo
Ah well, it is no surprising that Efia Odo is on the list. It is alleged that she takes between Ghc 2,000 and 4,000 per night.

4. Berla Mundi
Shockingly, Berla Mundi’s name appearing on this list will create a lot of doubts because of the way she carries herself. What can we say? She allegedy takes Ghc 7, 000 to 10,000 per night.

5. Moesha Boduong
Everyone already knows what Mosha does for a living. Guess, you remembered her CNN interview? She take Ghc 6,000 to 8,000

6. Joselyn Dumas
Joselyn Dumas carries herself very well so it is difficult to believe she is on the list. She is on the same level with Berla Mundi, also take between Ghc 8,000 to 10,000.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below

https://zenithnaija.com/see-how-much-these-ghanaian-female-celebrities-charge-per-one-night-stand/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See How Much These Ghanaian Female Celebrities Charge Per One Night Stand by makydebbie(f): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Unnecessary slander.
Re: See How Much These Ghanaian Female Celebrities Charge Per One Night Stand by Babyforever(f): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lies
Re: See How Much These Ghanaian Female Celebrities Charge Per One Night Stand by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Poor man can help rich man calculate him money. Haba!

Pay dem if you have the money and enjoy urself.
Re: See How Much These Ghanaian Female Celebrities Charge Per One Night Stand by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin ghanian woman born to s*x dey are olosho gbogbo. I date one ghanian girl 4 lagos , d girl told me if i know i wont s*ck her p*ssy i shouldn't bother my self to come their house grin i only went 2 their house when my gun dey disturb me

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gives Roadside Dancer Hot Slaps For Rough-handling Her(video / Understanding The Masculine Man-why Does He Hate Talking About Commitment? / Is She Eyeing My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.