Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k (86444 Views)

Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Bizibi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nigerians are too easy to manipulate, just too easy.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Evidenx(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Even if they are paying coppers 100k i will never serve, the purpose of youth service have been defeated long time ago,dont have one year to serve a country that has subjected his citizen's to poverty. ...if i farm for one year,i know what i will gain.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Tinalex(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
senatordave1:
I still dont believe this news.fg cant increase corpers allowance to more than 30k until the settle the minimum wage increase issue.unless the government is planning to set the minimum wage at 50k.if buhari can do it before xmas,there is nothing pdp can do to win next year.40-60% of voters are public servants and always determine the winners.the only thing they care about is salary
As in ehnnnn....I am surprised too oo. The first thing should be the increments of civil servants salary scale and not the unrealistic 50k for corpers. I am still watching to see how far the implementations shall be.#political propaganda for 2019
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by BENEAMATA: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
As much as many have decided to hate good thingsany more will celebrate great things happening to them.
May God almighty not diminish the wisdom he has abundantly blessed you with ! Some deeps words there , the types that elevates a child to sit among elders and turn elders to oracle . Something to inspire and encourage , i know i have been . All pessimist and antagonist , take heed .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by LeoFish92(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
bonnylight003:
sure those guys are graduates?

dem don get alert ni? abi na dullard whine dem like that..

if i hear say dem pay corpers 50k alawi..

naija youths are so gullible..

between..
it will be so callous for APC to pay out 50k for corp members only for 12months for campaign reasons..while the nations keep going backwards..

so incompetent..
change of regime will open our eyes to the gutter smelling corruption that have encompass the blood thirty party.

At the bolded, why do people mistake ''by the way'' for between?

Oh I get it, cos 'by the way' is often shortened to btw so most of you subconsciously digest it as between.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Glink2018(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
nkul:
AND they will scrap the program if they win in 2019...also with the Kemi certificate scandal in mind undecided.. just saying

NYSC scheme can not be scrap just the way you think. It's being backed by law.
Get your fact very well before you come online to embarrass yourself.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Sammye(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
I pray it's not one of these planks that Nigerian government is known for. Mehn, saving in the North with the 19k a month was hell, imagine what my counterparts in the south went through. God help us in this country. We have the money ooo, but the good will is not there.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by BENEAMATA: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
opyzy:
senseless post!
Why did you even bother ? Free the 'prof ' grin
opyzy:
senseless post!
Why did you even bother ? Free the 'prof '
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Glink2018(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bizibi:
Nigerians are too easy to manipulate, just too easy.

If the Corp member are jubilanting like this bcoz of allowance increment, how much will the civil servant jubilate if the same increment is done t to them.
Buhari strategicist a really working for him.

1 Like

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by somehow: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

Gullible youths, this is clearly for election purposes. They should keep on dancing because of the crumbs this useless govt have thrown at them, reality will soon hit them like tsunami after NYSC. They think they will serve forever

Nigerians!

Why do people win elections? Is it not because of the good they do? If they don't do what would better the lot of people, then why should they be in government?

All over the world, politicians better the lot of the massss just to win their votes and support, so why is it a bad thing here?.

Why does a woman dress well? Is it not to win attraction and admirers?

Who do you make money? Is it not to increase your value, win loyalty and get respected?

So what exactly do you want the politicians to do before they can win these things if not by doing things that will better the lives of the people the govern?

Lastly, do you think this increment was done overnight? Do you know how long they have been deliberating on it?

Same as the minimum wage that has been on the front burner for years now, if govt increases it in few months, people like you go say na for election.

What about the other ones they have been doing, na for election too?

Meaning govt should stop doing anything once it's close to election period?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Corrinthians(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
dukie25:
What do you expect from kebbi graduates?
Ask them to spell university, 90% wouldn't be able to.
This one and the people who liked the post are most likely secondary school children, like most other pdp supporters on the forum.

Kebbi graduates serving in Kebbi?

Do you know how that sounds? grin grin

Y'all should stop making a mockery of yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Oyindidi(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
fk001:
Give me one reason why i shouldn't vote for Baba

And i will give you 1001 reason why i will vote for him.

Baba is a blessing
As a youth you should be campaigning for a vibrant youth to be in power not an old man.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Tijay90(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
We're done for.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by OgaBuhari: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Where do u left your brain man... Shay na kebbi indigenes go serve for their state ba.
lol you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by fk001(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
As a youth you should be campaigning for a vibrant youth to be in power not an old man.

Who is the vibrant youth that you are talking about? smiley

Nigerian youths have lost it when it comes to political realm of this country.

Let's make a little comparison with USA, since we have same system of government.

When last did you see a youth occupying that position in the states?

1 Like

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
writerights:

How do you survive with these loads of conspiracy theory in your head? You must be living in great illusion and you'd need a doctor. Forget politics here bro and take my advise.
You're probably surprised how I managed to read your evil minds grin grin
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by BENEAMATA: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Badonasty:

Hyper inflation loading
but wait oh !, you are right you know , hmmn . . . . . Another true yarns . By calculations , about 2 . 3 million civil servants at fed level plus estimated 60 ,000 corpers yearly get significant payrise and then , kaboom ! The whole population , including the corpers and civil servants groan from the resulting price hike on virtually every product . Chai ! Abeg , marketers and traders , have pity for us oh ! Trully , the leadership of every nation / community is a reflection of it's society .

1 Like

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
richeeyo:

2080 biafra will still not be free
Restoration of Biafra is beyond your nairaland verbal lunacy. I can only tell you to forget your wishful and illusive thoughts and wait for the biggest shock of your imagination, it's no longer too far.

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
millionboi:
why will she not serve d country at dat level only to b minister now.

Nigeria is a mess
You expect her to go to school abroad then come back to serve this God forsaken land? Anyway once you are 30years and above you are not eligible to go for NYSC
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by DONADAMS(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
dukie25:
mr duke of common sense...if you had common sense or went to university you would have known that 99.8% of corpers there didn't graduate from kebbi

1 Like

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by anjilgreat(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Corpers should receive the new allowee before all these excitement.

If it becomes a reality, every wise corper should be able to judiciously save at least #400,000 at the end of their service year so as to set up a business before their dream job comes. This will go a long way to reduce joblessness after service.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by brainhgeek(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good news but we are still voting put APC
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Lules(f): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=Imisimedia post=70298708]GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Coppers jubilating and chanting sai Baba! APC!

On receiving news that the President Buhari Govt. has increased their allowance to 50,000 naira.

May Allah continue to guide President Buhari and this Govt.

Watch Video Below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bma9mFSgNFc/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEOWZH5qkLI

http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/naija-news/coppers-jubilating-chanting-sai-baba-apc-allowance-increase-50k/

[/quote
pls when and where is the increase
becos I'm serving
or
let me wait till month end
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by mujaya1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
dukie25:
i think your brain is emty, someone mention that this happened at nysc kebbi orientation camp, you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Kielsin: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
That's just the trick
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Xisnin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Freetech:
What most of the people commenting above failed to realise is that the only way Nigeria can develop a through redistribution of the Nation wealth. This is the only way business can thrive. The major problems of Nigeria and Africa as a whole is the fact that the purchasing power of the huge population is almost zero. They can't afford new technology. The nation resources is in hand of few who will never patronise local biz but are obsessed with imported goods

This government is doing redistribution right from it's inception in 2015 but turn by turn based on availability of resources.

The farmers were the first set of people to enjoy this. Remember Kebbi rice farmers and Cocoa farmers. Also fertilizer made available for all farmers without middle men

The school lunch program for children of the poor in public school. This apart from the 5k per month for the extremely poor individual.

All these didn't start this year.
It's call social policy.

Then the unemployed youth through N power. Now it is the turn of the Corpers.

The civil servants already have access to housing loan without equity contribution and soon will have a new salary.

This was not possible before because only one person will collect the money belonging to a whole community and pocket it .

If this was done during the 16 wasted years of PDP,, it would have been a great story of development

grin grin
Even your explanation does not fit the meaning of "wealth distribution".
Well, in the land of illiterates..
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Cityfirstborn(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
nairaland is becoming trash can for fake news. This is more than 100% increment, where will government source for the money cos the budget has been passed and sign already. what about the minimum wage,
by the end of the month, they will understand
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You're probably surprised how I managed to read your evil minds grin grin

I'm surprised about why you haven't gotten help yet grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by otherway: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
It fittint happen in the next 20years.
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by Jaymaestro(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
yarimo:
This is kebbi state orientation camp in dakingari
I was there. Thought so too
Re: Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k by spiritedtete: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is a very good development... Strategy or no strategy.. And I will gladly see the minimum wage shoot up too it will be a thing of Joy for the Average Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.