Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East (2209 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Peter Obi Is A Disruptor But Lacks National Appeal – Osita Chidoka (Video) / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Need Leaders With Walking Stick - Abdulsalami Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by RockHard: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Gej know his story best and can relate it anytime...
It is not lost on jonathan that he never won any sw states but was able to gather votess coz of SE/SS residing there......

What would have wondered why wike was so angry so that he was bent on not seeing a yoruba been pdp chairman...and has more links to them...

Yorubas should amend their ways...

I think you need to check yourself because you must be going crazy. You said all the votes GEJ got in Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, and Lagos were from your people and I said OK, yet you are still stalking my mention. Go get a life, punk.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by maestroferddi: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Continue to deceive yasef cheesy

The albino hunchback killed your pretenses concerning the bold...he was not only an eze, he was your chi-eze cheesy
You are wallowing in mindless ignorance.

Nobody comes online to engage characters with Mushin Agbero IQ in futile arguments.

When you display unacceptable impudence on the altar of the paucity of knowledge and information, your action places on the same wavelength with a motor park tout.

My friend, try and refine your craft...
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
Why are you guys fixated on the Igbos?

Not that we don't comprehend : The leaf bearer will naturally attract the followership of goats and other herbivores...

It's your hypocrisy I'm pointing out. You're the ones fixated on Yoruba and it's evident here.

Yoruba is following abok! Whereas you've lined up 10 to follow for 2019 alone apart from following them faithfully since 1959

Yoruba follow leaders whereas you worship a God-king

Yoruba don't want to leave Nigeria whereas hundreds of night buses arrived ojota, jibowu and ibadan this morning bringing refugees from alaigbo

You're a shameless hypocrite and that's what I'm pointing out
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

So no Yoruba voted for Jonathan in 2011? cheesy

What of the SNG whose campaign forced the doctrine of necessity on NASS to make him acting president? How many ijaw or igbo spoke up aside Dora? What of OBJ his main backer and godfather? You lack honor cheesy

Honour iss far from u people.....

Anyway Jonathan learnt the hard lesson from yorubas same way we learnt the hard lessons from awolowo in 1967.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are wallowing in mindless ignorance.

Nobody comes online to engage characters with Mushin Agbero IQ in futile arguments.

When you display unacceptable impudence on the altar of the paucity of knowledge and information, your action places on the same wavelength with a motor park tout.

My friend, try and refine your craft...

Long grammar can't obfuscate the issue on ground you this mindless drone. You're a minion who is an active participant in the group worship of a God-king who is so dumb he talked himself into Oblivion. I know you're ashamed of it now but I'm not obligated to pity you.

You're worse than an upper iweka tout and will get worse as we get closer to the election where you'll crown your next Fulani Muslim

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2018
RockHard:

I think you need to check yourself because you must be going crazy. You said all the votes GEJ got in Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, and Lagos were from your people and I said OK, yet you are still stalking my mention. Go get a life, punk.

Anyway Goodluck Ebele jonathan knows best today...he now knows his friends and enemies through a hard earned lesson.

Anyway Jonathan learnt the hard lesson from yorubas same way we learnt the hard lessons from awolowo in 1967.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Honour iss far from u people.....

The Jonathan has more sense than you hence he's moved on. Shut up and vote your abok! for 2019 make we rest

What did Awo promise your ancestors in 1967? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It's your hypocrisy I'm pointing out. You're the ones fixated on Yoruba and it's evident here.

Yoruba is following abok! Whereas you've lined up 10 to follow for 2019 alone apart from following them faithfully since 1959

Yoruba follow leaders whereas you worship a God-king

Yoruba don't want to leave Nigeria whereas hundreds of night buses arrived ojota, jibowu and ibadan this morning bringing refugees from alaigbo

You're a shameless hypocrite and that's what I'm pointing out
You must be deluded to imagine that we Igbos will abandon the investments we made in Lagos.

Without the Igbos, Lagos will be another Akure or Abeokuta. You need to come to terms with that reality.

The problem with the Yorubas is this futile attempt to do follow follow with the Igbos.

You blindly believed that you need to supplant the Igbos at all cost. In 2015 , you offered yourself as a burnt offering to the Caliphate just to achieve the ultimate aim of serving your overlords.

Meanwhile a little crash course on political coalition could have come handy to you. But no. You want to get back at the Igbos at all cost irrespective of the consequences.

You helped foist a defective product on Nigeria. Now that we are all in for it, you have landed in a bind.
You have also succeeded in proving/showing to the rest of the world how fickle-minded you are.

You guys can realize your destiny without continuing/sustaining the deleterious attachment to the Igbos.

We no dey see una...
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The Jonathan has more sense than you hence he's moved on. Shut up and vote your abok! for 2019 make we rest

What did Awo promise your ancestors in 1967? cheesy

Everybody has moved on.....
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
You must be deluded to imagine that we Igbos will abandon the investments we made in Lagos.

All igbo must come to yoruba land before they make headway in life. Even the armed robbers and kidnappers e.g Evans. It's how okike abiama designed it cheesy

Without the Igbos, Lagos will be another Akure or Abeokuta. You need to come to terms with that reality.

There are igbo all over yorubaland including akure and abeokuta. Infact your eze was flogged in akure the other day. That wasn't enough to make him leave because where will he go? cheesy

The problem with the Yorubas is this futile attempt to do follow follow with the Igbos.

You blindly believed that you need to supplant the Igbos at all cost. In 2015 , you offered yourself as a burnt offering to the Caliphate just to achieve the ultimate aim of serving your overlords.

You want me to enumerate all the fulani masters you've served since Flora Shaw thought up the name Nigeria? in fact, just 9 years after the suyanisation of 3m igbo, ekwueme couldn't wait to start the slavery again. Even ojukwu ran back from exile to worship at the fulani table again. It's your destiny and i hope your 2019 venture yields fruits cheesy

Meanwhile a little crash course on political coalition could have come handy to you. But no. You want to get back at the Igbos at all cost irrespective of the consequences.

mention one thing aside wastage of over 3m souls since 1959 that you benefited from worshiping your fulani overlords. Mention just one biko!!

Lesson in political coalition indeed cheesy

You helped foist a defective product on Nigeria. Now that we are all in for it, you have landed in a bind.
You have also succeeded in proving/showing to the rest of the world how fickle-minded you are.

All Nigerian leaders have been defective and you've been willing collaborators in foisting most of them on us. In fact one of yours opened a thread sometime ago paying tribute to your everlasting alliance with your fulani masters

You guys can realize your destiny without continuing/sustaining the deleterious attachment to the Igbos.

We no dey see una...

You're hopeless without Yoruba. You're hopeless without Yoruba land. for almost 3 decades, 3 factions have been struggling for the headship of the igbo community in ibadan. i wonder why

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Everybody has moved on.....

You have not and you will not!!

It's your destiny to always remain stuck in a past you falsified
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by PFRB: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2018
RockHard:

Maybe Tinubu was being strategic when he rejected the speakership which he saw as a 'greek gift' at the time, projecting (correctly) that he could bargain for a bigger and better position (VP) in the emerging opposition coalition at the time (which became the APC). And his gamble paid off because the same he influenced the emergence of the current VP/Acting President. Just saying. undecided

When Igbo man was the VP, the Yoruba called it second fiddle. Now I say to them "How market"?
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2018
PFRB:

When Igbo man was the VP, the Yoruba called it second fiddle. Now I say to them "How market"?

When was that? when did any Nigerian denigrate the office of VP before you guys started with PYO?

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by maestroferddi: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

All igbo must come to yoruba land before they make headway in life. Even the armed robbers and kidnappers e.g Evans. It's how okike abiama designed it cheesy

There are igbo all over yorubaland including akure and abeokuta. Infact your eze was flogged in akure the other day. That wasn't enough to make him leave because where will he go? cheesy

You want me to enumerate all the fulani masters you've served since Flora Shaw thought up the name Nigeria? in fact, just 9 years after the suyanisation of 3m igbo, ekwueme couldn't wait to start the slavery again. Even ojukwu ran back from exile to worship at the fulani table again. It's your destiny and i hope your 2019 venture yields fruition cheesy

mention one thing aside wastage of over 3m souls since 1959 that you benefited from worshiping your fulani overlords. Mention just one biko!!

Lesson in political coalition indeed cheesy

All Nigerian leaders have been defective and you've been willing collaborators in foisting most of them on us. In fact one of yours opened a thread sometime ago paying tribute to your everlasting alliance with your fulani masters

You're hopeless without Yoruba. You're hopeless without Yoruba land. for almost 3 decades, 3 factions have been struggling for the headship of the igbo community in ibadan. i wonder why
The Okitipupa weed you smoke and relish so much is not disappointing.

Let me re-iterate: We no dey see una....
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by maestroferddi: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
PFRB:

My brother dont allow anybody to deceive.

Most Yorubas spend their time trying to emulate and copy the Igbos. The results are there for all to see.

Dont mind the bravado and noises being made all over the place.

Pay no attention to this "ah ah ah, emi" character here. Na mouth him get, nothing else.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
The Okitipupa weed you smoke and relish so much is not disappointing.

Let me re-iterate: We no dey see una....

You must follow after Yoruba my dear. It's your destiny. See the way Ekwerremadu is following after Bukola Saraki

See the way your PDP are falling over themselves on the way to Ota to plead with OBJ inspite of how he treated them in 2015

See the way FFK is vetting the PDP candidates. You have no choice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You have not and you will not!!

It's your destiny to always remain stuck in a past you falsified

Ok......as far as we never agree with u lots...
We are okay.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ok......as far as we never agree with u lots...
We are okay.

That's very good
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by maestroferddi: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You must follow after Yoruba my dear. It's your destiny. See the way Ekwerremadu is following after Bukola Saraki

See the way your PDP are falling over themselves on the way to Ota to plead with OBJ inspite of how he treated them in 2015

See the way FFK is vetting the PDP candidates. You have no choice cheesy
Dont get me started.

Are we talking of the OBJ who shunned Yorubas during his President in preference to Igbos so much that up till today he is still being branded an Igboman in some circles in Yorubaland?

What of FFK who became some kind of vagabond and political enfant terrible till an Igbo female came to save the day?

Is Saraki now a Yorubaman even he has been rubbishing you guys on per second billing?

Will Tinubu be happy that you are placing Saraki above him as a Yoruba leader?

Ogbeni, no be by gra gra....Zik said it over 50 years ago, the Igbo man is built to be emulated and envied. You guys are merely falling in line.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by PFRB: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

When was that? when did any Nigerian denigrate the office of VP before you guys started with PYO?

It appears that your sense of history is very shallow. Now let me give you this. When many Igbo women were making waves in govt, Yorubas said it was because Igbo men do not go to school. Now that their women are the ones making waves, I ask them,"How market" ?
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Blaze46664: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2018
We love him simple
Shukuakukobambi:

A rallying point that plenty were dumping Jesus Christ for? You're the one that isn't smart and trying to be clever by half.

No one worshipped ojukwu, none worshipped uwazurike but millions of your youth drank the Kool aid the guy brought them that your your so "igbo enweghi eze" mantra was trodden underfoot.

You personally didn't succumb to the idiocy even if you aligned with his cause, thanks to whatever you worship for your exposure. Same can't be said for millions of your compatriots; there's no idiocy he spewed that they didn't believe even till today!

If he appears today, he will dictate who and what party wins igboland and you know it.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dont get me started.

Are we talking of the OBJ who shunned Yorubas during his President in preference to Igbos so much that up till today he is still being branded an Igboman in some circles in Yorubaland?

What of FFK who became some kind of vagabond and political enfant terrible till an Igbo female came to save the day?

Is Saraki now a Yorubaman even he has been rubbishing you guys on per second billing?

Will Tinubu be happy that you are placing Saraki above him as a Yoruba leader?

Ogbeni, no be by gra gra....Zik said it over 50 years ago, the Igbo man is built to be emulated and envied. You guys are merely falling in line.

No matter how many igbo men Evans kidnap or murder, nothing can wash away his igboness. It's the same with FFK. He's a useless druggie to us but he's a king in Igbo alaigbo and that's why your most beautiful always flock to him. That's why your ipob look up to him cheesy

You no see OBJ tribal marks? Who will think he's igbo? You know how many power plants OBJ sited in Yorubaland? You think he's a bastard? He was a nationalist who gave equal opportunity to all Nigerians yet you'll accuse me of tribalism. Of course he was responsible for the rise of the igbo we see today but you ingrates will keep shouting that Yoruba hate you. very bad character cheesy

How many of your fathers have the brain he uses for his devilish schemes and strategies? He's been the godfather of Nigerian politics since 1999 and it's obvious.

Bukola is rubbishing politicians and Nigeria. Only an idiot will think he isn't smart and i've said it times without number that he's showing he learnt very well. I like people who are good at what they do. Bukola is a true afonja. tinubu is a crook who thoroughly understands how to game nigerian politics and it's no surprise that he was the only Gov the great OBJ couldn't tame

Bukola Saraki is the number 3 man in Nigeria and he has earned it through politcal deftness. He should leave that office first then we judge how relevant he is.

The main gladiators on both sides are Yoruba, na only yoruba dey nigeria? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by Shukuakukobambi: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2018
PFRB:

It appears that your sense of history is very shallow. Now let me give you this. When many Igbo women were making waves in govt, Yorubas said it was because Igbo men do not go to school. Now that their women are the ones making waves, I ask them,"How market" ?

The tales your Lagos returnee uncle told you under the ube tree in your village square doesn't count here. Bring the evidence for the mumu claims you're making or just shup up angry
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by gidgiddy: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

But you didn't mind dedicating your life and existence in service to the albino hunchback who had no achievement or job to boast of prior to assuming the Messiah-ship of your entire tribe?

That is the definition of zombie politics and followership. You have the individuals you worship uncle shukudi, they just don't measure up to anything

That's why Igbos are different, we can't all be the same. Igbos don't have political leaders. What Igbos respect above everything else are freedom fighters like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. Igbos love those who fight for their freedom, not those clowns who call themselves political leaders
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by maestroferddi: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

No matter how many igbo men Evans kidnap or murder, nothing can wash away his igboness. It's the same with FFK. He's a useless druggie to us but he's a king in Igbo alaigbo and that's why your most beautiful always flock to him. That's why your ipob look up to him cheesy

You no see OBJ tribal marks? Who will think he's igbo? You know how many power plants OBJ sited in Yorubaland? You think he's a bastard? He was a nationalist who gave equal opportunity to all Nigerians yet you'll accuse me of tribalism. Of course he was responsible for the rise of the igbo we see today but you ingrates will keep shouting that Yoruba hate you. very bad character cheesy

How many of your fathers have the brain he uses for his devilish schemes and strategies? He's been the godfather of Nigerian politics since 1999 and it's obvious.

Bukola is rubbishing politicians and Nigeria. Only an idiot will think he isn't smart and i've said it times without number that he's showing he learnt very well. I like people who are good at what they do. Bukola is a true afonja. tinubu is a crook who thoroughly understands how to game nigerian politics and it's no surprise that he was the only Gov the great OBJ couldn't tame

Bukola Saraki is the number 3 man in Nigeria and he has earned it through politcal deftness. He should leave that office first then we judge how relevant he is.

The main gladiators on both sides are Yoruba, na only yoruba dey nigeria? cheesy
Give it up!

You are becoming incoherent with sundry self-contradictions.

The problem you have is trying to ape the Igbos.

The sky is commodious enough for two birds to be airborne at the same time.

Learn to remain on your lane. Igbos hardly see you as a threat so stop acting insecure because of the Igbos.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by meccuno: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
Why are you guys fixated on the Igbos?

Not that we don't comprehend : The leaf bearer will naturally attract the followership of goats and other herbivores...
i have noticed that whenver IGBO is mentioned, i see the same names who come to make very funny statements. i just shake my head because they will never understand. you dont understand a people who despise, neither will you have an understanding when you think you know better than people who have existed long before most of them were born. but i just watch them excite them selves in their ignorance. no need to educate them. but education is still important even when the level of their reasoning is based on mockery.
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by PFRB: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The tales your Lagos returnee uncle told you under the ube tree in your village square doesn't count here. Bring the evidence for the mumu claims you're making or just shup up angry

When you have such a shallow sense of history is it evidence you will recognise?
Re: Lack Of Influential Leaders With National Appeal And Home Support In South East by maestroferddi: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
meccuno:
i have noticed that whenver IGBO is mentioned, i see the same names who come to make very funny statements. i just shake my head because they will never understand. you dont understand a people who despise, neither will you have an understanding when you think you know better than people who have existed long before most of them were born. but i just watch them excite them selves in their ignorance. no need to educate them. but education is still important even when the level of their reasoning is based on mockery.
The madness is driven by a deep-seated inferiority complex and a sense of inadequacy...

Igbos are this, Igbos are that ...Yet they are following us around.

They follow our men.

They swoon for our women.

I tire for the people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happening Now! PDP National Chairman Prince Secondus & NWC Receives Bafarawa... / Senator David Brigidi Is DEAD / igbo People, Who Do Una?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.