Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook (4787 Views)

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by donvoice(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
I dated a lady for almost 11years. We started dating right from Pre-Degree days at University of Ado-Ekiti. We had our ups and downs but we always get along. I celebrated her birthday here on Nairaland last year https://www.nairaland.com/3644057/celebrated-birthday-message-1

Planning to have our introduction by last year April and wedding by August, to my surprise, she broke up and blocked me on all social media without a fight or any issue. I was so heartbroken but I have to move on. She got married that same last year December and I felt like a fool.

I later met a long time Facebook friend of mine who chooses to visit me all the way from Ibadan to Bonny Island area of Rivers State for us to see for the first time. We had nice time together for the 3weeks she spent and we felt knitted. We never had sex even till date and our relationship has been second to none.

Just like a dream, I will soon be walking down the isle with the lady who risked her life to see a stranger, spent her hard earned little money, lied to her father and still remain the most humble and loyal woman I ever met.

Trust me when I say she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by LuciferKristi: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Who will kill who in this "union"?

Just a matter of time before my question is answered...

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by donvoice(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
I don't seems to understand your question but none of us will die or kill each other in Jesus name

LuciferKristi:
Who will kill who in this "union"?

Just a matter of time before my question is answered...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2018
... Na wa o!
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by 93Miles: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2018
donvoice:
I dated a lady for almost 11years. We started dating right from Pre-Degree days at University of Ado-Ekiti. We had our ups and downs but we always get along. I celebrated her birthday here on Nairaland last year https://www.nairaland.com/3644057/celebrated-birthday-message-1

Planning to have our introduction by last year April and wedding by August, to my surprise, she broke up and blocked me on all social media without a fight or any issue. I was so heartbroken but I have to move on. She got married that same last year December and I felt like a fool.

I later met a long time Facebook friend of mine who chooses to visit me all the way from Ibadan to Bonny Island area of Rivers State for us to see for the first time. We had nice time together for the 3weeks she spent and we felt knitted. We never had sex even till date and our relationship has been second to none.

Just like a dream, I will soon be walking down the isle with the lady who risked her life to see a stranger, spent her hard earned little money, lied to her father and still remain the most humble and loyal woman I ever met.

Best luck bro.

Please pray for me. I have phobia for women.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by Nogodye(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2018
Congrats bro..."He who find a wife finds a good and obtain favour of the Lord" All the very best bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by Kudducini(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Greyacie:
... Na wa o!
wetin wa for this one now?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by donvoice(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nogodye:
Congrats bro..."He who find a wife finds a good and obtain favour of the Lord" All the very best bro.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by donvoice(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:

Best luck bro.

Please pray for me. I have phobia for women.

God will help you through and give you a better woman
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by donvoice(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
...and these

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by dingbang(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Very beautiful bride

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by psylliumhusk1: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
donvoice:

She lied to her father

How about if she lied to you tommorow..what would you do?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook by duduade: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

She lied to her father

How about if she lied to you tommorow..what would you do?

And the no sex Part

Whose business is that

But now he has had sex na abi

(1) (Reply)

I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / Lmao!!!...check Out This Hilarious Lines Between A Girl And A Boy... / 10 Most Dangerous Drugs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.