Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

"Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC (13734 Views)

Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / Fayose Blasts Deji Adeyanju, Where Is Your Own Money Coming From / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Exactly what i asked that butterflyfellow yesterday and till today he neverfit come up with answer...

2moro, you would see him creating other stupid threads and leaving the initial question unattended.the painful life of a zombie...

SARAKI shall be President of Nigeria.
Am telling you his the only Nigerian that has the people... And I mean all the people in his mind....
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Crackerwolf: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70325983:
Fayose the Loser bye bye ooo!

Again talking and talking and talking

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Dollabiz: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Who cares
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by buhariguy(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Yes

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by siegfried99(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Mystiquefia:
It Is Inconceivable To Think That An Office That Requires Someone To Be Objective, Detached From Primordial Views And Cacophonous Falsehoods Can Be Relegated The The Lowest Rank Of Pyromanic Quagmire.. Fayose Deserves To Spend The Rest Of His Life Enclosed In The Belly Of A Shark Like Jonah. Useless Stomach Infrastructure Governor

Chaiii.. Person Papa grin
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Afamed: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
This one is still in pain.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Optimist88(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
madridguy:
In Fayose voice:

I'm in Pain grin

I am seriously in pain grin

If anything happen to me Marcelo should be hold responsible for the late minute blunder he did last night tongue hadura29
Your brain is now completely under your feet as we approach 2019.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by LajaLaba: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Am telling you his the only Nigerian that has the people... And I mean all the people in his mind....
grin Your case worst past Zombie
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by molas02: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2018
Mystiquefia:
It Is Inconceivable To Think That An Office That Requires Someone To Be Objective, Detached From Primordial Views And Cacophonous Falsehoods Can Be Relegated to The Lowest Rank Of Pyromanic Quagmire.. Fayose Deserves To Spend The Rest Of His Life Enclosed In The Belly Of A Shark Like Jonah. Useless Stomach Infrastructure Governor

upon all ur grammar, its a pity that if u contest as Councillor in ur village u will loose.........................................

Fayose is still relevant than ur generation

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Okoroawusa: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Fayose still dey?
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Fazemood(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
hadura29:

He good as we lose, make we dey see where problem dey.. Isco can't be relied on las las... I know its going to be hard to get use to playing without Ronaldo, but we need to move ahead knowing fully well that he is no more there.

As I dey like this, I don activate arsenal mode...
I like your talk, me na Ronaldo carry me come RMADRID na ATHLETICO MADRID me I bin deh. As him don comot, Make I kukuma return like DIEGO COSTA grin
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Mystiquefia: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
molas02:

upon all ur grammar, its a pity that if u contest as Councillor in ur village u will loose.........................................

Fayose is still relevant than ur generation

You think everyone you meet on nairaland is your play mate abi Even your state governor won't try this rubbish if he see's me one on one.

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by ibrokanety: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Will Fayose condole opposition to be his speaker in his Government. Let truth to be told and leave sentiment

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by oskaaay(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2018
interesting...2019 is around the corner...we will rest from political dramas in vogue now.... grin grin grin grin grin

RECOMMENDED THREADS FOR YOU

1) Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story -
https://www.nairaland.com/4679123/mom-killed-tomorrow-all-parents

Instagram with over 8,000 real followers for Sale.
Whatsapp/Call 07066052228 - Serious buyer only!

Interested in starting up travel agent biz with token legitimately? Get across to discuss.
Over 20 helped to start the biz already with our guide (no be for freebie seekers ooo- serious biz minded only)
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Calers: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Fayose will be in efcc custody before 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
Yes fayose and your departure as gov will again reduce it to 3000 naira per bag.
. Face the topic now why u wan dey change am abi na lie em dey talk . ��
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by BobJames1(f): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2018
Fayose the looser! Will you kip quayet? Na only you Waka come wail?
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by osazeeblue01: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Mystiquefia:
It Is Inconceivable To Think That An Office That Requires Someone To Be Objective, Detached From Primordial Views And Cacophonous Falsehoods Can Be Relegated to The Lowest Rank Of Pyromanic Quagmire.. Fayose Deserves To Spend The Rest Of His Life Enclosed In The Belly Of A Shark Like Jonah. Useless Stomach Infrastructure Governor

What's wrong with your brain?

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Grace001: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Failed country....They are all after their selfish interest not about Nigerians
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by penance(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
E don start again. The pains don stop

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by lucy10(f): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
blackpanda:

Thank u. How about minding ur own business or are u sarakis 's puppet Face ur business let politicians face their politics
Eyaa, is like you have lost your sleep too. Please come and collect sleeping peel let's see if it will work for you.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by lucy10(f): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
Yes fayose and your departure as gov will again reduce it to 3000 naira per bag.
Sorry to disappoint you he will complete his tenure as a governor even with all the effort to frustrate his administration by not releasing funds for him, but I bet you, your entire generation cannot achieve what he has achieved so go and think of your life.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Exactly what i asked that butterflyfellow yesterday and till today he neverfit come up with answer...

2moro, you would see him creating other stupid threads and leaving the initial question unattended.the painful life of a zombie...

SARAKI shall be President of Nigeria.

will saraki retainment or continuous leadership of senate also change the price of dollar to 180 ,or fuel pump price to #97.
... these brawl does not concern or benefit the masses , so they can kill themselves for all i care.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by jesusislor(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
I think we should consider the message this time and not the messanger. The truth must be told, both PDP and APC are the same. Can someone mention from 1999 to date, a governor that did not embezzeled in Nigeria? Our destiny is in our own hands, whether we still want to be making political parties our priority or we want to look for a credible candidate to vote for irrespective of the political party. Nigerians, let us wake up!!!
We are suppose to be living as kings with the resources that we have, instead nothing works. Yet, some selfish people will still be praising some politicians. MY clarion call is come 2019, Let us be wise with our votes.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Sunmolar(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Merimental:
neither wil it make fuel #50/litre as promised by d incumbent...
d nation is Doomed..if dey had tackled major problems facing d country wit d kind of Energy n Sleepless nights dey hav channeled 2wrds fighting Saraki as of late,naija 4 don beta small..
look at you. the oil cabals will sit down & watch their profits from federal govt. reduced
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by hadura29(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
madridguy:
Arsenal mode kwa shocked

Not joining arsenal per se oooo, as in I am not hoping for trophies.. Make I just dey enjoy ball
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by hadura29(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fazemood:

I like your talk, me na Ronaldo carry me come RMADRID na ATHLETICO MADRID me I bin deh. As him don comot, Make I kukuma return like DIEGO COSTA grin

Me na die hard Madrid fan, I no dey go anywhere... I just no dey hope for trophies for now, that's why I say na arsenal mode I dey.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
I understand you bros.

hadura29:

Not joining arsenal per se oooo, as in I am not hoping for trophies.. Make I just dey enjoy ball
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by abbeyty(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na only food this pained fayose sabi
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Fazemood(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
hadura29:

Me na die hard Madrid fan, I no dey go anywhere... I just no dey hope for trophies for now, that's why I say na arsenal mode I dey.
Hahahahahaha, guy na en be say no trophy dis year o. Arsenal mode na bad wan bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore / Adamawa Begins Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Supreme Court To Hear Dickson's Appeal Against Disqualification Suit Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.