Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

"Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC (13718 Views)

Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / Fayose Blasts Deji Adeyanju, Where Is Your Own Money Coming From / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by AcuraZDX: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ayodele Fayose, has mocked the All Progressives Congress (APC) for its repeated statements targeted at impeaching the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

He described the actions of the APC as capable of heating up the polity, stating that the party had shifted blame for its failure from former President Goodluck Jonathan to Saraki.

He also alluded to the unimportance of the threats of impeachment, noting that it was not capable of changing “the price of rice to N7,000 per bag that it was in 2015.”

A series of tweets via his handle, @GovAyoFayose, read:
“It is appalling that after more than three years of blaming former President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP for their failure, they have now shifted their blame to Senator Saraki.

“When a ruling party turns the removal of Senate President to its main agenda, the result is a heated polity. They are holding meetings upon meetings on Saraki’s impeachment as if removing the Senate President will reduce the price of rice to N7,000 per bag that it was in 2015.”

https://zenithnaija.com/will-sarakis-impeachment-reduce-the-price-of-a-bag-of-rice-to-n7000-fayose-shades-apc/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Merimental(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2018
neither wil it make fuel #50/litre as promised by d incumbent...
d nation is Doomed..if dey had tackled major problems facing d country wit d kind of Energy n Sleepless nights dey hav channeled 2wrds fighting Saraki as of late,naija 4 don beta small..

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by jchioma: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2018
“When a ruling party turns the removal of Senate President to its main agenda, the result is a heated polity. They are holding meetings upon meetings on Saraki’s impeachment as if removing the Senate President will reduce the price of rice to N7,000 per bag that it was in 2015.”

Saraki = APC's greatest nightmare

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by hisgrace090: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Yes fayose and your departure as gov will again reduce it to 3000 naira per bag.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Corrinthians(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2018
Local politician. This one's been totally cut to size by Oshiomole. Now when he roars, he sounds more like a cricket chirping. grin

By the way, is he still in pains? cheesy

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by madridguy(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2018
In Fayose voice:

I'm in Pain grin

I am seriously in pain grin

If anything happen to me Marcelo should be hold responsible for the late minute blunder he did last night tongue hadura29

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Exwizard: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2018
We can't just but have to agree with fayose question this time going by the way that dark black. Man his shouting around for saraki impeachment, like it's their only agenda to be completed for the masses

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by hadura29(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2018
madridguy:
In Fayose voice:

I'm in Pain grin

I am seriously in pain grin

If anything happen to me Marcelo should be hold responsible for the late minute blunder he did last night tongue hadura29

He good as we lose, make we dey see where problem dey.. Isco can't be relied on las las... I know its going to be hard to get use to playing without Ronaldo, but we need to move ahead knowing fully well that he is no more there.

As I dey like this, I don activate arsenal mode...

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Mystiquefia: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2018
It Is Inconceivable To Think That An Office That Requires Someone To Be Objective, Detached From Primordial Views And Cacophonous Falsehoods Can Be Relegated to The Lowest Rank Of Pyromanic Quagmire.. Fayose Deserves To Spend The Rest Of His Life Enclosed In The Belly Of A Shark Like Jonah. Useless Stomach Infrastructure Governor

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Arsenal mode kwa shocked

hadura29:

He good as we lose, make we dey see where problem dey.. Isco can't be relied on las las... I know its going to be hard to get use to playing without Ronaldo, but we need to move ahead knowing fully well that he is no more there.

As I dey like this, I don activate arsenal mode...

1 Like

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by blackpanda: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2018
jchioma:

Saraki = APC's greatest nightmare

Thank u. How about minding ur own business or are u sarakis 's puppet Face ur business let politicians face their politics

3 Likes

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by blackpanda: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Fayose the most frustrated wailer ever liveth grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Bakrabas: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Outgoing Governor of Ekiti State, under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ayodele Fayose, has mocked the All Progressives Congress (APC) for its repeated statements targeted at impeaching the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
He described the actions of the APC as capable of heating up the polity, stating that the party had shifted blame for its failure from former President Goodluck Jonathan to Saraki.
He also alluded to the unimportance of the threats of impeachment, noting that it was not capable of
changing
“the price of rice to N7,000 per bag that it was in 2015.”
A series of tweets via his handle, @GovAyoFayose, read:

“It is appalling that after more than three years of blaming former President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP for their failure, they have now shifted their blame to Senator Saraki.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/will-sarakis-impeachment-reduce-the-price-of-a-bag-of-rice-to-n7000-fayose-shades-apc/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

As your imposed aspirant didn't reduce the cost of pure water sachet in Ekiti
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by dlondonbadboy: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Exactly what i asked that butterflyfellow yesterday and till today he neverfit come up with answer...

2moro, you would see him creating other stupid threads and leaving the initial question unattended.the painful life of a zombie...

SARAKI shall be President of Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by DonCorleons: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2018
This z deep
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Blessed200016: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Who knws, nt until we try it out
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Jaytee1985: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2018
This man is in pain ooooo

2 Likes

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by VideoExpert(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
lol
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Mr I'm in pains cheesy grin wink
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
grin

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by 3millionia: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Fayoshe my mentor

I so much love this man cool

3 Likes

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by WesternOrbit: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2018
I don't know o
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Local politician. This one's been totally cut to size by Oshiomole. Now when he roars, he sounds more like a cricket chirping. grin

By the way, is he still in pains? cheesy
Lol, here is the main King of savagery! cheesy grin wink
Respect man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Crackerwolf: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70325884:
Mr I'm in pains cheesy grin wink

I knew it you couldn't resist the urge to talk

TALKATIVE

Real business owners don't have the time to talk so much as you do

Tell us where is your barbeque business located? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by fredoooooo: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2018
He's still in siifiiaa pain grin
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by BruncleZuma: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2018
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2018
Fayose the Loser bye bye ooo!
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by princeade86(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2018
or #6900
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Standardcosting(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2018
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Celebrates Christmas With Prisoners, Others. / Dokpesi: Buhari Will Arrest PDP Leaders, Oppress Governors Into Joining APC / INEC Reacts To Sale Of PVCs On Alibaba.com, Foreign Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.