Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

"Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC (13730 Views)

Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / Fayose Blasts Deji Adeyanju, Where Is Your Own Money Coming From / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by bizzibodi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Useless kponmo cutter!is it only d perview of d president to reduce d price of rice?why didnt u farm massive rice as kebbi Guvnor to reduce d price of rice.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by sammytovic(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mystiquefia:

You think everyone you meet on nairaland is your play mate abi Even your state governor won't try this rubbish if he see's me one on one.
Then,know how you communicate on public thread
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Mystiquefia: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
sammytovic:
Then,know how you communicate on public thread

Have we met before
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by biggie73(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fayose is alive. Glory be to God.
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Olumeme: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Saraki, the best thing to happen to Nigeria since 2015, politically
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by fixmeon: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ask them....blame game till now. Na wa oooo
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Exactly what i asked that butterflyfellow yesterday and till today he neverfit come up with answer...

2moro, you would see him creating other stupid threads and leaving the initial question unattended.the painful life of a zombie...

SARAKI shall be President of Nigeria.

He has been the senate president for years now and a senator for a long time, what bill has he proposed towards reducing the inflation on the said goods or any other? beside the NBS which I believe was a trusted source for information on goods inflation has stated lately that there was decline in inflation rate to about 11... % which I believe is a basic step forward
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by ItzTigrex(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mbok help me ask dem, cos if his impeachment will den dey shouldn't waste more time more dan av already...
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by sleemomymy: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
WELCOME BACK. HOW WAS THE UPPER CUT LIKE? JAIL IS TOO SURE FOR YOU.

Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2018
smiley
LajaLaba:
grin Your case worst past Zombie
Thank you,
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by molas02: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Mystiquefia:

You think everyone you meet on nairaland is your play mate abi Even your state governor won't try this rubbish if he see's me one on one.

LOL: U ARE A JOKER
Re: "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC by KingRagnar: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2018
No it won't for now, but it will surely give them the clarity they need to run this country without the distraction of the ignoble acts of the senate president. Fayose talks like his people even had common local rice to eat hen he was on seat, swindles the state of their deserved dues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Accuses Ajimobi Of Executive Rascality Over Demolition..... / Shehu Sani: Bandits Blocked The Road On Our Way To A Wedding In Kebbi / Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.