Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki (16299 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by SEONaijaExpert: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
The last time I saw Arewa youths supporting this man, I knew an imminent end as come to Buhari political career in the Northern part of the country and APC at large

Now that Northerners are busy supporting him

The middle belt are supporting him

Niger Delta's are supporting him

The Igbo's are supporting him

As for the Yoruba's, he's our own

We will always give him our vote in a million times

The last time he visited Russia, Putin supported him

The last time he visited the US, Trump had interest in him

The last time he visited London, the Queen enthroned him

What will an expatriate like me do than to come down to Nigeria to vote for the man that all Nigerians (home & abroad) and reputable world leaders has showed massive interest and support for

Don Saraki is the next President of Nigeria

And what an expatriate like me will see far in America while sitting

A Nigerian standing in Africa will never sees it in 50 years to come
You will so be disappointed in 2019. You think it's by typing epistles or online politics.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by edupedia: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
The last time I saw Arewa youths supporting this man, I knew an imminent end as come to Buhari political career in the Northern part of the country and APC at large

What will an expatriate like me do than to come down to Nigeria to vote for the man that all Nigerians (home & abroad) and reputable world leaders has showed massive interest and support for

Stop quoting nonsense. 7 Arewa youth groups declared for GEJ yet he was thrashed and u are here fishing for idiots...it wont WERK because he is a looter like most of those u are supporting....

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by SageTravels: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, you are never going to become the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians will never vote a tyrannical rogue like you as president. You can't even win reelection back as a senator not to talk of winning as president.

Stop saying like that. Talk like a man. men see and overlook some things. you are not supporting him does not mean others don't. people voted for Buhari knowing fully well that he dies not have certificate. people will still vote him even if he is an armed rubber.

be a man
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Aframs(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mumu grin ;Dyou don't know anything about the game on ground
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, you are never going to become the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians will never vote a tyrannical rogue like you as president. You can't even win reelection back as a senator not to talk of winning as president.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by edupedia: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

You will so be disappointed in 2019. You think it's by typing epistles or online politics.

...Saraki knows he cant win cause even the Fulanis in Kwara no longer support him...not to talk about the core north...
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by SEONaijaExpert: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
edupedia:

...Saraki knows he cant win cause even the Fulanis in Kwara no longer support him...not to talk about the core north...
Don't mind that yeye guy typing epistles. They just come online to type what they think and not the reality.

Even Kwara as a whole is divided, some claim to be North some claim to be West.

Again, looking at the Northern presidential aspirants available already, who's Saraki for them to support. Even if PDP finally file Saraki as major candidate, people like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Makarfi will silently work for Buhari. It's just a lost cause for Saraki whichever way.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Adubi78(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
By their fruit, we shall know them and what ever anybody sow in the name of Politics, you shall reap. Intelligent Nigerians are watching and we will fire back. Politicians without any good ideology shall be rejected by intelligent Nigerians and Nigeria Shall be great again and those who are trying to slow us down for selfish gains will be put to shame.

1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Bruemath(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
We're waiting for u
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Yinxies(f): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Adubi78(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Adubi78:
By their fruit, we shall know them and what ever anybody sow in the name of Politics, you shall reap. Intelligent Nigerians are watching and we will fire back. Politicians without any good ideology shall be rejected by intelligent Nigerians and Nigeria Shall be great again and those who are trying to slow us down for selfish gains will be put to shame.

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Jabioro: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hahaha. Your resident Nairaland agents have declared for you sir. What are you scared of?

Trust me, INEC is working on ensuring that a bill is passed to include nairaland likes and shares as part of electoral votes, especially for PDP.

You have absolutely nothing to fear. Matter of fact, you've won already! grin

Watch how you win this poll as well: Oya people, Like for Saraki, share for Buhari. grin

Cc: Reno O'mockery.
He is a winner here,you can 40/36,l laughed in Swahil
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by modath(f): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
rajiraymond:

You need more sleep to complete your dream!

I'm stealing this.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by rhythyson: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
Buhari crews are getting heart ache already..

Abeg saraki contest.

South south will vote for him

South east will vote for him

South west will vote for him/yoruba

Middle belt will vote for him

Core north will vote for him..

He'll win Buhari by a huge margin ever recorded..2019 will shock you

Wake up jare na for everywhere you dey dream.

Saraki ko Sarakite ni

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by RexTramadol1: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
I said it yesterday

Some people can't just comprehend simple English.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
IF YOU LIKE CONSULT ORUNMILA AND THE DEVIL .YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by windwayltd: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-not-declared-presidency-saraki/

THE POLITICAL CARRIER OF SARAKI IS DEAD AND GONE, HE KNOWS IT EVEN AS IT STANDS MAJORITY OF STAKE HOLDERS IN PDP HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN HIM AND HE WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO WIN SENATE ELECTION NOT TO TALK ABOUT PRESIDENCY. HE HAS SERIOUSLY DAMAGED HIM SELF AND HIS PASTS ARE CHASING HIM.

THIS THREE FRIENDS ARE DEAD POLI-THIEFIANS COME 2019 AND BEYOND

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by seunmsg(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You went into hiding after you were bursted

Hiding from wailers like you? Guy, stop smoking that shit you've been smoking.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by seunmsg(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
SageTravels:

Stop saying like that. Talk like a man. men see and overlook some things. you are not supporting him does not mean others don't. people voted for Buhari knowing fully well that he dies not have certificate. people will still vote him even if he is an armed rubber.

be a man

People voted for Jonathan in 2015 but still, he lost. In fact, nobody can contest for election without getting votes from admirers. My point is, Saraki will contest and lose just like Jonathan lost in 2015.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by yashman: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
nice one from omo babaoloye, you are always far ahead of them. you understand the game very well.
using your future to play game
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by boborneyor(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Baba Isale Awon Ole! .....Contest na
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by activistjohnny(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
yashman:
using your future to play game
you are the one that is playing your life with it.omo baba oloye always ahead of his enemies hmmmm.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by hmuhammad(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

chairman, I am a northerner and no northerner likes him so stop this your lies abeg
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Peacecore: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

u guys will still change ur mind to another looter soon,is it not PDP online workers again
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Peacecore: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
edupedia:

Stop quoting nonsense. 7 Arewa youth groups declared for GEJ yet he was thrashed and u are here fishing for idiots...it wont WERK because he is a looter like most of those u are supporting....
Hungry Arewa youth
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
This man is turning to be an evil genius that is currently schooling the new crop of Nigerian politicians!

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!! This is a good property that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss it.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Olumeme: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
The best presidential material after Atiku
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by ayusco85(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

I've never seen a biased soul as you on nairaland

He is even a disgrace to biased souls.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Tareq1105: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

President of Ilorin Descendant Union in the making.

Olodo!
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Tareq1105: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
jefdr001:
Your best shot is now. Saraki is north north is saraki

Tell him you need his financial assistance instead of deceiving him.

Which Fulani will vote saraki? You're a small boy in politics
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Freeman50(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wonder if it will take you the whole year to declare your intentions. You don't even know what the time is.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Osolo1(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2018
How soon Nigerians forget,2011 PDP presidential primaries,Saraki was one of those claiming North who contested against Goodluck Jonathan. He was put in his place by the core Northerners such that Atiku was the one who emerged to contest against Goodluck Jonathan in the proper primaries.The man Saraki cannot properly claim to be a westerner neither does he have any legitimate Northern root.He is already in a dilemma not to now talk of his serial betrayal.His best shot is actually to try coming back as the senate President which I very much doubt will happen if Buhari returns elected President cos he has shown his over ambitiousness already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vincent Ekene Ofumelu: Anambra State University Alumni, NANS Celebrate / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 / Church Suspends Barrister Inibehe For Leading Anti-Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.