Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki (16300 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by SarakiBukola: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
loganx:
the Bloomberg interview was used to test the waters, the backlash that follows from pundits is making him retrace his steps.
keep testing the waters, you will get drowned in the little stream that runs through your home town.

You know the guy very well. He used it to test the waters, the response was probably too tepid for him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Tolahinges: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
He should just continue considering o. He declares and everything is out in the open again. I've never seen a leader with so many atrocity charges against him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by slimfit1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
buhariguy:
thief saraki take it back

Ole thief Saraki return Sowore's money omo baba ole abi na oloye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hahaha. Your resident Nairaland agents have declared for you sir. What are you scared of?

Trust me, INEC is working on ensuring that a bill is passed to include nairaland likes and shares as part of electoral votes, especially for PDP.

You have absolutely nothing to fear. Matter of fact, you've won already! grin

Watch how you win this poll as well: Oya people, Like for Saraki, share for Buhari. grin
Lol cheesy.
Hahahaha grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by frowland(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
The last time I saw Arewa youths supporting this man, I knew an imminent end as come to Buhari political career in the Northern part of the country and APC at large

Now that Northerners are busy supporting him

The middle belt are supporting him

Niger Delta's are supporting him

The Igbo's are supporting him

As for the Yoruba's, he's our own

We will always give him our vote in a million times

The last time he visited Russia, Putin supported him

The last time he visited the US, Trump had interest in him

The last time he visited London, the Queen enthroned him

What will an expatriate like me do than to come down to Nigeria to vote for the man that all Nigerians (home & abroad) and reputable world leaders has showed massive interest and support for

Don Saraki is the next President of Nigeria

And what an expatriate like me will see far in America while sitting

A Nigerian standing in Africa will never sees it in 50 years to come
Skidish.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by rajiraymond(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
The last time I saw Arewa youths supporting this man, I knew an imminent end as come to Buhari political career in the Northern part of the country and APC at large

What will an expatriate like me do than to come down to Nigeria to vote for the man that all Nigerians (home & abroad) and reputable world leaders has showed massive interest and support for

You need more sleep to complete your dream!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by seunmsg(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
abokibuhari:

I've never seen a biased soul as you on nairaland

No vex ehn, saraki will win the next presidential election. Hope I am no longer biased?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by CanineOfJackal: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, you are never going to become the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians will never vote a tyrannical rogue like you as president. You can't even win reelection back as a senator not to talk of winning as president.
You went into hiding after you were bursted
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by 93Miles: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
[s] Buhari crews are getting heart ache already..

Abeg saraki contest.

South south will vote for him

South east will vote for him

South west will vote for him/yoruba

Middle belt will vote for him

Core north will vote for him..

He'll win Buhari by a huge margin ever recorded..2019 will shock you[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
post=70333200:

Lol cheesy.
Hahahaha grin cheesy
Hope you voted Saraki in the poll. He has to win. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by 93Miles: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:

[s] No vex ehn, saraki will win the next presidential election. Hope I am no longer biased?[/s]
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hope you voted Saraki in the poll. He has to win. grin
We first liked then unliked!
Lol cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by livinbygrace: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lol!!overrrated politician.I say again one million Saraki s and co cannot defeat Buhari,even if the election is conducted 100000 tines.Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by livinbygrace: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tolahinges:
He should just continue considering o. He declares and everything is out in the open again. I've never seen a leader with so many atrocity charges against him.

Most people supporting this Saraki virtually knows nothing about him or indomie generation and they should go and ask their elders his antecedent at society generale and how the bank was liquidated till date many families are still regretting .Thank God for Okocha he got part of his money back through the intervention of OBJ.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Afamed: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

The real Arewa youths or the Nairaland Arewa youths?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by blazer2018: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Limitednow:

“I am consulting and actively considering it, I believe I can make the change,” the top lawmaker was quoted by Bloomberg to have said.

Pls consult d oracles of d land too...because u will need them when u are finally put where u belong...dream on bro.. smiley smiley wink grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by loverboys: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
We don hear u
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Standardcosting(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
[s]
SolutionMee:

[/s]
Which Yoruba?

7 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by YorubaAssasin: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

You're indeed a BIG disgrace to all educated (if you are at all) Nigerians in diaspora! angry

How can any literate mind in this generation still support any of these Vampires-In-Power? undecided

Nigerians will never fail to surprise. Always ignorant no matter how educated they claim to be.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Shemadex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
Buhari crews are getting heart ache already..

Abeg saraki contest.

South south will vote for him

South east will vote for him

Middle belt will vote for himu ppl don't even understand politics at all

Core north will vote for him..

He'll win Buhari by a huge margin ever recorded..2019 will shock you
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by pensator: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
I dey laugh.. U will not win any election in dis country again. PMB the voice of d people... sai baba all d way.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by maasoap(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
He'll win Buhari by a huge margin ever recorded..2019 will shock you
SolutionMee:
jefdr001:
Your best shot is now. Saraki is north north is saraki

Nairaland is now officially a comedyland. Lol. Just look at these kids' analysis and conclusion. When you guys are of age to register with INEC for your voter's cards, come back and modify your your posts. Funny kids!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by JegaQuin: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
Half afonja half fulani. None of those tribes go support u

And half ipob grin abi who are his most supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by madridsta007(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, you are never going to become the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians will never vote a tyrannical rogue like you as president. You can't even win reelection back as a senator not to talk of winning as president.

"Tyrannical rogue".... lol, must you use style and yab President Buhari? This is not good.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by tuniski: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Thank God you are not a kwaran. Hate him or like him saraki is the first son of Kwara and he wont/cant be Pulled down by outsiders!
Your slant fits Buhari shaa.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

you miss your way .... enter studio

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by blazer2018: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:

Keep deceiving deluding yourself about Saraki bn ur own...the same family that disowned d Yoruba race while d Patriarch, late Olusola Saraki wanted to run for Presidency...He said plainly that he and his family are not Yorubas, but plain Fulanis...But d thing is dat when d push comes to d shove, Fulanis will reject Saraki overwhelmingly.

Saraki has no place in Yorubaland whatsoever...ur father can't claim Fulani and u come and claim Yoruba...u can't know ur root more than ur dad now, Bukola.

Were Arewa youths not in Bauchi and Katsina when APC dazed PDP over d weekend? These pple go deceive am enter ditch... grin

I pray he wins d primaries...Saraki, may u win d PDP ticket...I prophesy into u life, oh, may u win d PDP Presidential ticket!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by kennypoju04: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
it would be hard for him to beat buhari
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by blazer2018: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stranac:
Buhari crews are getting heart ache already..

Abeg saraki contest.

grin

Yoruba indeed...jokers everywhere... grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by kindnyce(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
We know your angst, we've seen you're body language.
We know your game.
You're simply testing Waters, if you're bold, come forth and contest against PMB and prove your dexterity in politics.
I assure you, that'd be the end of your political clout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 / 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / "I Handed Biafra Over to Obasanjo" - Achuzia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.