Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? (9001 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Lift Super Eagles’ Spirit Wit $8000,Charges Them 2 Win In Egypt(pix / During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / Why Can't We Have Decent Stadiums In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by AndreUweh(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
Though Otumokpu do exist, but I think NFF should hire Abia state prayer warriors for our future engagements.
Orgi Uzor-Kalu while a Gov of Abia state recruited this Abia prayer warriors to help Enyimba f.c win African champions league. With their prayers, success was achieved.
Am sure that team has not been disbanded yet, so NFF, though shall not hesistate.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by AjanleKoko: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Alas! The all too familiar India-is-the-greatest-in-football story. I heard this growing up in Naija. Wow! Mass deception is alive and well.

It's true.
India was so good in football (like Ladysmith Black Mambazo in isicathamiya and mbube choral competitions in SA) that FIFA had to ban them.
They played Nigeria in the 60s. They beat us 99-1.
It was horrible. Sometimes the keeper would see a lion rushing at him. GOAL!!!

Thunder Balogun scored our only goal. He used his left. His wife told him to.
The ball tore through the Indian keeper's abdomen and the net, like that Power Horse ad wink.  It must have left a real mess behind. But at least we pulled one back.

At least that is my version grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2010
AjanleKoko:

It's true.
India was so good in football (like Ladysmith Black Mambazo in isicathamiya and mbube choral competitions in SA) that FIFA had to ban them.

The ball tore through the Indian keeper's abdomen and the net, like that Power Horse ad wink.  It must have left a real mess behind. But at least we pulled one back.

AjanleKoko,

This is exactly the version I heard. Did you grow up in Lagos? Just wondering.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by sizzlers(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
my own version different, if t hey fire shot our keeper wi ll see 50 balls unable to knw the one to catch. GOAL!!, but i want to no d reason for their ban
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by harakiri(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2010
AjanleKoko:

It's true.

I heard the same story too but my version had a little adjustments.When the goal scoring was getting embarrassing, the FIFA officials walked into the pitch to stop the match and got struck by lightening.They all died on the pitch and the Indians used their coconut heads to score 10 more goals.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by sweetguy10(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2010
This issue of juju , myths and other stuffs in some way is real and in some way is not real . How will you explain the magun ( thunderbolt - if that's the english meaning , dunno) case that happened in my area ?(the man crowed thrice after sleeping with his neighbour's wife and died on spot) some of these things are real and most of it is unreal . Some how and some way things has been manipulated that the fraudulent people took over . I am not the type that believe in those traditional shits as well but with some experience all i do is pray not to get mixed with any spiritual problems . I mean problems that money won't solve,  I'm always saying this prayer every morning .

I'm a yoruba boy and i've seen things that still remain mysterious till today . How will you explain the case where two men were fighting then the older man slapped the younger guy with a ring he immediately went paralyzed , what's the scientific explanation to that ?

Ok how about this ? grandmom told me about this particular war that occurred between the Federal soldiers and the natives in Abeaokuta(Ogun adubi ) the natives vacated their village and went into the bush while the entrance to their village was placed under some kinda weird curse that kills ever military man that tries to enter it (imaginary cutlass hacking them to pieces) though the natives move about freely , what will dear Elrazur and his apostles say about this ?

There are many more live experience , Juju surely works and exist but it's potent power has been manipulated by the money hungered people . About the religion stuff ? Hmmmm dont know what to say about that after reading Angels and Demons , The Davinci code (though it's genuineness has been questioned and some facts has been declared Unreal) I am still working on unravelling some Juju actually .
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by landtraza(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2010
best juju for market is to have the best product. in our super eagles case, we have best juju  and we  lack the later, :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by sweetguy10(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2010
My own version of the India-beat-Nigeria-99-1 story is quite different . I heard that there were 11 imaginary players in the air and another 11 real players so the ball kept hanging in the air for almost 20 minutes and whenever they(India) want to score the ball turns to a fireball or lion so the keeper run for his dear life . The funny thing is that i believed this story so much that i held a fear-gripping respect for the Indians. They even said that the guy that scored our only goal unlaced his boot and hit the ball with his bare foot and he was left paralyzed for the rest of his life . The funnier thing is that about 6 days ago some big fools still believe that it's real . I made them sound dumb by laughing all through the conversation , Imagine !
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by harakiri(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2010
sweetguy10:

This issue of juju , myths and other stuffs in some way is real and in some way is not real . How will you explain the magun ( thunderbolt - if that's the english meaning , dunno) case that happened in my area ?(the man crowed thrice after sleeping with his neighbour's wife and died on spot) some of these things are real and most of it is unreal . Some how and some way things has been manipulated that the fraudulent people took over . I am not the type that believe in those traditional shits as well but with some experience all i do is pray not to get mixed with any spiritual problems . I mean problems that money won't solve,  I'm always saying this prayer every morning .

I'm a yoruba boy and i've seen things that still remain mysterious till today . How will you explain the case where two men were fighting then the older man slapped the younger guy with a ring he immediately went paralyzed , what's the scientific explanation to that ?

Ok how about this ? grandmom told me about this particular war that occurred between the Federal soldiers and the natives in Abeaokuta(Ogun adubi ) the natives vacated their village and went into the bush while the entrance to their village was placed under some kinda weird curse that kills ever military man that tries to enter it (imaginary cutlass hacking them to pieces) though the natives move about freely , what will dear Elrazur and his apostles say about this ?

There are many more live experience , Juju surely works and exist but it's potent power has been manipulated by the money hungered people . About the religion stuff ? Hmmmm dont know what to say about that after reading Angels and Demons , The Davinci code (though it's genuineness has been questioned and some facts has been declared Unreal) I am still working on unravelling some Juju actually .  

He wasn't paralyzed.He just didn't have the guts to slap the old man back.If some low life who's your age mate slaps with some cheap metal ring, you no go woaz am three slaps back? Forget all that thing. . .all na hype.We get all dis jazz and yet white man come overcome us.Why dem no use jazz sink d white man ship? Of course, the usual story be say white man jazz strong pass.

Leave mata.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Folusade(f): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2010
Richyblack
As a concerned Nigerian, na India u suppose go if you wan learn juju wey dey work for world cup!
As our boys get there na lion or dancing snake skipper go see, hin go con run! lol! Yakubu will not even need to kick the ball elsewhere, the snake go dance inside by hinsef!

Man be serious! The juju we need to do is the juju of
1. Preparation
2. Training
3. Better Organization
4. Sourcing for patrotic players
5. Getting true ages of players
6. Give them a coach who will not take them "back largely"- i think thats what Lagerback means.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by dillon67: 3:16am On Jun 24, 2010
its not possible
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by OAM4J: 3:33am On Jun 24, 2010
Richy & Ajanlekoko

I grew up in Lagos, I head the Indian & Balogun's left leg Story too, Honestly i believed the story then. . . very funny grin grin grin

@topic

Yes, there is juju that can make Nigeria win the next world cup. The jujuman that made Naija win the 1980 nation's cup died few years after, but he left the juju secrets in my care. I have since been helping people/nations to win medals.

I can still help Ghana to win the world cup if the pay is right. All the gods need is $5M. I dont collect money, I only tell people where and when to drop money for these gods.

Ghana should hurry up, cos another country is already negotiating with me. I will tell you people the country after the world cup. if you need success of any kind TRY ME.

[size=4pt]If you believe the above, you need your head examined. [/size]
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by adconline(m): 3:47am On Jun 24, 2010
Jesus walking on water is an event recorded in the Holy Bible  But we know today that this is impossible unless he walked on ice?  It takes a leap of faith to believe the bible becuase of its paradoxes according to- Kierkergaard. Juju does not even work, but works for  folks who con people with its efficacy
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by ElRazur: 4:03am On Jun 24, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Be patient. You know the gods are slow. They may get to you yet.

I come from a Clan where Oogun is worshipped you see, and as such, as they say in yoruba, you cannot make a sacrifice unto the Gods, using the Sons of the Gods. smiley

The point is once you understand the concept and ideas behind the dos and don't surrounding this myths. It all becomes something you can use to your advantage. Take for example the river that is consider sacred in my village. Back then, it was the only source of Drinking water and as such throwing lines into it is not seen as a healthy option. In order words, the invention of "do not fish in here because the spirit lives in it" is nothing but a ploy to keep the river clean and prevent the use of worms, bait and other stuff from going in there.

I can give you a few more examples if you want. Heck, it is this sort of beliefs that lead to some religion proclaiming certain animals as being unclean.

~Sauron~:

U lie. . . . . .
Sango was a winger in his days.

He was a warrior, hunter and very power-hungry according to local legends. Heck he was a womaniser too.

cold:

All these things you just mentioned is as petty as they come.On top of that it's easy to sit behind your pc lyk so many peeps here  & act all tough (thnx to the internet) when in all honesty,you're all hollow on the inside.

I'v never had any rzn to go fetish,i don't bliv in its efficacy,nonetheless,i wont be foolhardy & say to myself 'let me give it a try'.

Richy Black claims he is a firm xtian,& his siggy says somthin abt principalities & powers.What are these powers & wat are they capable of?Talk abt tongue in cheek argument.

Wish i cld stay up & follow up the rejoinders but alas i'v got bills to pay.

You are a muppet. If I haven't done it, I won't say I have.

I was close to the Voodoo man in my Dad's family growing up, I know a thing or two about what am talking about.

There is nothing to be tough about etc. See my post above.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by ElRazur: 4:13am On Jun 24, 2010
sweetguy10:

This issue of juju , myths and other stuffs in some way is real and in some way is not real . How will you explain the magun ( thunderbolt - if that's the english meaning , dunno) case that happened in my area ?(the man crowed thrice after sleeping with his neighbour's wife and died on spot) some of these things are real and most of it is unreal . Some how and some way things has been manipulated that the fraudulent people took over . I am not the type that believe in those traditional shits as well but with some experience all i do is pray not to get mixed with any spiritual problems . I mean problems that money won't solve,  I'm always saying this prayer every morning .

There is no single proof that these things are real. It is all trickery, playing on people's fear and beliefs etc. How come none of these realness have yet to be capture on video for us all to see?

I have heard of people claiming they "saw" such incident, but when you actually get to the bottom of it, they are just relaying third rate information, and did not actually witness the incident as it happens. Also, when they see something, they automatically fit around it what have been drilled into their subconscious.  Take for example, how the heck do did police in ilorin held a goat in the station, believing it was a thief? The bottom line is that the thief out-witted the police and escaped, but I guess it makes them look less of a fool if they claim he turned into a goat?

Basic science, there are some points on your body that if you get hit with the right velocity and technique, you will blackout. Fact. Fighting techniques such as Kray Manga and some martial arts uses this as a basis for self defence and to spring surprise attacks. Even forces around the world use them as it is effective in dealing with a target.

Bullshittt. Stories from generation to generation have been shown to be inaccurate, and hence why they become myths, and such myths become legends. Ever ask yourself, why such event is yet to happen again? smiley

No juju do not work. There is no single proof that they do.

If you argue otherwise, I will voodoo-curse your family. grin

My last sentence will only upset you if you believe in such non-sense. Simply put, I am playing on your belief and using it against you. grin Same thing those voodoo people do. Allahuakbar.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 24, 2010
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT topic grin grin grin grin grin

@poster this is a global thing alright grin Naija juju only work in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by SLIGHT(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2010
Hmm, bloody atheists have hijacked this thread. Juju works for evil purposes, dont expect nigeria to win a match with juju.and often times it back fires.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by ecarg(f): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2010
Probably that is why the African teams have lost.  They have been using juju and stopped
practicing or playing properly because they completely relied ont he juju.  Next time Africa,
play on your own without the juju.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by ntongha(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2010
grin ;Di askd d same question wen dey crashed out,even if the so called gods decide 2 hlp Nigeria(which i don't tink so)w can't submit 2 requirement the items needed 2 win the mundial.Aight,tk 4 xample a dibia asks a woman searchin 4 a child 2 get 6mil,d waste of a snake and so on(if she doesn't meet up 2 requirement,she wud b struck wid a curse.Wat wud w do if w r askd 2 dump the papas in our squad 4 boys below age 20?
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Emax(m): 8:16am On Jun 24, 2010
If JUJU dey work positively then INDIAN go be world champion.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by crownjoke: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2010
I don't yink using Juju will solve the problem instead it will increase it b'coz white men don't believe in it . or did u tink original is till exist on this earth. loooooooooooo
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by anitabest(f): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2010
juju no dey wrk ooooooooo, you guys should hear that.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by hdwada: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2010
No juju do not work. There is no single proof that they do.
How can you say that? did u not read this
Yes, there is juju that can make Nigeria win the next world cup. The jujuman that made Naija win the 1980 nation's cup died few years after, but he left the juju secrets in my care. I have since been helping people/nations to win medals.

I can still help Ghana to win the world cup if the pay is right. All the gods need is $5M. I dont collect money, I only tell people where and when to drop money for these gods.

Ghana should hurry up, cos another country is already negotiating with me. I will tell you people the country after the world cup. if you need success of any kind TRY ME.
I was there when he used it in 2006 for Italy, am sure I go fit beg the gods make dem take $2.5M for Ghana because dey from Africa  cheesy
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by trooperz(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2010
People fear what they cant understand and hate what/who they cant conquer! Christianity IMHO, will NEVER move Africa forward. Africa's problem is the white mans religion. They came to plunder resources, they came for material gains. It has been commercialized, in fact its now a franchise. Senior pastors and political bishops spot a young motivational speakers talent and tell him "come and head my branch in xyz".

Every new civilization throughout history has imposed its culture/ myth on the subdued culture. Ancient Egypt, Greeks, Romans, Britain etc.
For example, the Romans advanced into Britania (Great Britain) and observed they were savages, and barbarians.

Great Britain came to Africa and observed we were savages and barbarians, therefore conquered the territory and imposed their culture.

The Black African people have to regain consciousness, because the colonial master is still fascinated by our culture, rich and solid. If you doubt this please go to the British museum and SEE.

Pardon my epistle, have you asked yourself why the most powerful nation on earth (though declining) America, which is based on the CHRISTIAN faith and the UK murder and torture people of other cultures from Iraq to Afghanistan. Despite this 2 WARS in modern times, the president was still given the Nobel PEACE! prize.

Funny enough I am a Christian because I was born into a Christian family. But I will tell you one thing "modern christianity is crap". I know the most high and the most high knows me. I follow the simple principles of the prophet Jesus. Not the complex interpretation of Political Bishops with bodyguards and siren, Teflon and bullet proof vest, conning the poor Africans who open their eyes wide but have closed their MINDs. smiley
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by Newest: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2010
Make ona no go learn somtin, na Juju make ona dey find up and down, shiorrrrrr  grin grin grin grin
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by softgirl1: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2010
all power belong to God, all other god's they are the work of men it is onely the power of God that is superior shocked
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by oluagness(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2010
Juju ke? haba, their opponent nko?
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by kcblast(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2010
grin grin what a funny thread.juju are meant for evil.Anyway if nigeria wants to b like old brazil.Let them get rid of corruption in football sector.So tell me what yakubu is doing there.
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by ud4u: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2010
No be only juju
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by mykali(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2010
What is ''juju'' . . .?
I have never come across that word before?
Re: Juju: Why Can't We Use It To Progress/win In The World Cup? by kayc33(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2010
@OP
you don use juju pass exam before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

William Troost-Ekong Signs Contract Extension With Udinese / Mexico Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 0) On 22nd Nov 2022 / Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.