Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why) (652 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Iswear from what I've noticed. Girls don't care that much about a guys Physique. Infact what I observed is that most of the guy that do all these bodybuilding do it to impress the guys and not girls. Some Guys do it to intimidate other guys and others do it to get laid. Guys that are not even jacked atol still get laid! Some do it to impress girls anyways. But those ones are just born asslickers. As much as I post my muscles pics here, to tell you the truth, I don't post for girls attention or for them to like me. Infact I've never pm any girl on this forum. I don't asslick atol! I just post because I'm bored and I just want to get some attention online. But frankly speaking, a good physical appearance is very good and takes you a long way no doubt. smiley. But just don't do it because you wanna try and impress other people. Do it yourself! I mean your the one living in your body. So why do it for people? Or impress people? Impress yourself. And do the things you love. Bodybuilding is a passion. Muscles just don't grow over night. It takes a lot of effort, proper dieting, and time to get muscles bulging out! It's very hard! It's difficult! Do u know what it is to try and change your genetic frame? Hmmmm. I've been there and I'm still there so I know what I'm talking about. Anyways, just do what you love to do and be happy!

I'm out!!
Re: Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why) by Bluezy13(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mrbolt555:

I'm out!!

Take this nonsense along with you!

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why) by LuciferKristi: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Iswear from what I've noticed. Girls don't care that much about a guys Physique. Infact what I observed is that most of the guy that do all these bodybuilding do it to impress the guys and not girls. Some Guys do it to intimidate other guys and others do it to get laid. Guys that are not even jacked atol still get laid! Some do it to impress girls anyways. But those ones are just born asslickers. As much as I post my muscles pics here, to tell you the truth, I don't post for girls attention or for them to like me. Infact I've never pm any girl on this forum. I don't asslick atol! I just post because I'm bored and I just want to get some attention online. But frankly speaking, a good physical appearance is very good and takes you a long way no doubt. smiley. But just don't do it because you wanna try and impress other people. Do it yourself! I mean your the one living in your body. So why do it for people? Or impress people? Impress yourself. And do the things you love. Bodybuilding is a passion. Muscles just don't grow over night. It takes a lot of effort, proper dieting, and time to get muscles bulging out! It's very hard! It's difficult! Do u know what it is to try and change your genetic frame? Hmmmm. I've been there and I'm still there so I know what I'm talking about. Anyways, just do what you love to do and be happy!

I'm out!!

Someone is pained about the muscle pictures uploaded by that davies dude earlier today. grin

Grow up man cunt, your insecurity is embarrassing.
Re: Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Someone is pained about the muscle pictures uploaded by that davies dude earlier today. grin

Grow up man cunt, your insecurity is embarrassing.
insecurity? R u that stupid?
Re: Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bluezy13:

Take this nonsense along with you!
Take ur dumb ass away from my thread.

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk / My experience, Advice is needed / Help And Advice Needed! Am I Being Insensitive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.