Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk (659 Views)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk by EzendiEgo1: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin

Please, you guys should stop concluding so far on any thread you see on nairaland.some of them are not real or they are fake story posted by people to pull your legs.

The kind of insult I received from this https://www.nairaland.com/4696402/smashed-new-babe-girls-self made me to post this one. True be told I have not see none smell my babe bra since we started dating not to talk of having sex with her.

We only had quality time together drinking and gisting.

She still the best thing that has happened to me so far.

Love is sweet when you have find true love
Please stop believing every story you see on nairaland

Rate us

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
see face like njoku so nah this people go open mouth they qoute person calling the person olosho,hoes and the rest. man pikin don suffer
Re: Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk by Heartbender: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Which kind tata be dis na? Nna, biko y'em block...block me sharperly from using my data to see nwatakiri posts
Ogini?
Re: Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk by EzendiEgo1: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
jessca048:
see face like njoku so nah this people go open mouth they qoute person calling the person olosho,hoes and the rest. man pikin don suffer
hahaha your stupidity knows no boundaries.

How could you conclude so far, you saw a pic that's cut and you calling me njoku.

You must be high on drugs idiot
Re: Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk by EzendiEgo1: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Heartbender:
Which kind tata be dis na? Nna, biko y'em block...block me sharperly from using my data to see nwatakiri posts
Ogini?
chaiii

Am over 27 mind you
Re: Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk by ecstasy357(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
jessca048:

Madam, e never reach dis level. Pls focus on what the message the op is trying to pass.

As for d msg, me nor understand

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / Actor, Eddie Murphy Is About To Have 10th Child With 5 Different Women. See Pics / 6 Foods In Ghana To Avoid Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.