Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,916 members, 7,838,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

“if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice (537 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice by WNRblog: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2018
“If he cheated on you, find out the error in yourself and say sorry to him” – Female twitter user advises
This female Twitter user is clearly not an advocate of feminism and she’s exhibited this following a recent tweet she shared in the noonhour of Thursday, 16th of August.
According to Lorena Ramos, if a guy cheats on girl, the girl should see herself as the one who’s at fault cause she lacks something in particular that would make her guy cheat on her.

By Lorena’s thesis, after the guy cheats, the lady should check herself, fix the error and then apologize to her man that he had to cheat because she lacked something.

Lorena’s tweet has caused a stir online… but we’re wondering what you think of it… Read below.

http://wapnetrealm.com/cheated-find-error-say-sorry-female-twitter-user-advises/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice by 93Miles: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2018
A cheat is a cheat. Error or no error.

You gave advice and at the end of your advice you said "shut up".

Who will take you serious?
Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice by isnovic(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Evolving specie.....Darwin's Theory of Evolution at work.
Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice by kingxsamz(m): 12:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Slay queens and stupidity.
Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice by kingxsamz(m): 12:51am On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
Slay queens and stupidity.

Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice by MissRaine69(f): 4:32am On Aug 17, 2018
What a fundamentally flawed mindset. There are men and women who cheat for no other reason other than the fact that they can. They lack or want for nothing monogamy is not for some people and those people who struggle with monogamy should never marry.
Re: “if He Cheated On You, Find Out The Error In And Say Sorry To Him” – Lady Advice by MissRaine69(f): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2018
isnovic:
Evolving specie.....Darwin's Theory of Evolution at work.
You will find Darwin if he lived he would have been baffled by this one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hit Me Up So I Can Rush U / #LADIES GET IN#...Check this guy out........ #stolen / The Europeans Vs Africans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.