Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

If We Must Respect The Zoning Arrangement, then We Can As Well Divide Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Must Respect The Zoning Arrangement, then We Can As Well Divide Nigeria (2568 Views)

PDP Lost Because Jonathan Flouted Zoning Arrangement – Party Chief / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu / Njemanze Harps On The Need To Sustain Imo Zoning Arrangement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If We Must Respect The Zoning Arrangement, then We Can As Well Divide Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

If you will not listen to me, at least listen to those who continue to tell you to stand up and STAND FOR YOUR RIGHT . . . . Wole Soyinka is one of them and the man is already speaking of how tired he is having to stand while the people continue to fold their hands doing nothing, while he stands alone.
Re: If We Must Respect The Zoning Arrangement, then We Can As Well Divide Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
I just read over this thread and I have come to the conclusion that Kobojunkie is one big fool.
Re: If We Must Respect The Zoning Arrangement, then We Can As Well Divide Nigeria by proproman(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
@Ezeuche, not a big fool, I assure you. Just someone who can never agree with someone else if that person's opinion is different no matter how salient the person's points are. If that's your definition of a big fool, then Kobojunkie is by all means one. I've thrown a challenge to her (i'm assuming the sex since i see a big, purple "f" beside the screenname) on social crusading. She's neither taken it up or turned it down. Just nimbly side stepped it and went on making new old points (no mistake here with the new and old). Dede1 that was in support of her has either lost interest or understands my stance as I expect most people that read this thread have. i don't know wether she's keeping this up for the fun of it or she actually doesn't get my point. I'm not asking her to join Nigerians in worrying about the zoning formula (heck, she's not in the country. She doesn't have to worry about anything). All I want her to do is to understand Nigerians' worries but she keeps on reeling out bobloblawslawblog. Anyways, she has a reputation for being like this on Nairaland. Guess she's just tryin to keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Ordered Removal Of Jonathan’s Posters –shema ! / The Decision To Support Libyan Rebels Was Not Hasty - FG / Picture Of The Great Nigeria House In Lagos Island Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.