Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) (3656 Views)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuvU2:
Hve u tried glasses? dak shades; staying indoors, studying/working frm home? etc

In my experience there’s literally no solution, most people give others attention subconsciously so u thinking u can outsmart them by disguising doesn’t really work..they don’t even know they are giving u so much attention, it’s a subconscious reaction to what they are presently seeing..which is something u can do very little about.

1 Like

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Neurotika:

You could have still driven home your point without having to sound offensive to him. I really don't understand why everyone is just frustrated in this country.
Lol... frustrated indeed grin

You made the mistake you are trying to correct though tongue
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by edimolu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
The emboldened is your problem, You lack social skills and wit. You think the opposite of you is easier because your personality does not complement your looks. You wish for the easiest way out (ugliness). And you wonder why I called you a spineless coward? I should have added chicken livered! grin

How about you own up to who you are, develop your social skills, learn to handle the attention/ challenges life throws at you and stop opting for easy route. No one love being ugly! Money doesn't solve all problems like you believe. Stop being a chick tongue
shut up....ugly biitch...imagine this ugly cururu having the nerves to preach ugliness..when in all entirety you reflect the word..

olodo

2 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Neurotika: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol... frustrated indeed grin
You made the mistake you are trying to correct though tongue
It's not an insult if it's a fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Neurotika:

It's not an insult if it's a fact
Okay...
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by blingxx(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
agbonkamen:
Ugliness rock my dear..... Myself no kuku fine grin grin grin

who are you deceiving undecided... your profile pic says it all
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
The emboldened is your problem, You lack social skills and wit. You think the opposite of you is easier because your personality does not complement your looks. You wish for the easiest way out (ugliness). And you wonder why I called you a spineless coward? I should have added chicken livered! grin

How about you own up to who you are, develop your social skills, learn to handle the attention/ challenges life throws at you and stop opting for easy route. No one love being ugly! Money doesn't solve all problems like you believe. Stop being a chick tongue

Lol it’s funny u say this because you think you know me and yet haven’t even met me. One, I’m one of the most funny persons u would ever meet. My humor is so real, like I cannot say three things without making a joke it’s just my subconscious way of talking. People are drawn to that aspect of me as well, and two..you really think I’m one of those people who changes their personality to please a two faced society? U really don’t know me! I would rather die than live a second being go I’m not. I’m introverted and I love my space why would I want to be like another person when biologically I’m more comfortable this way? That’s why most of u are so sad, u live your whole life trying to fit in. Aunty you’re the only one talking off point, trying to analyze me when u clearly don’t know jack about the real me so stay on track and stop assuming shit u know nothing about. How come ur the only one who has a problem with my write up? Don’t u think there’s something wrong with ur thinking pattern since that’s the case? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by blingxx(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
Ugly girls like us.....
yes like you grin
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lol and the clown has disappeared, someone that has never met me is telling me about me. This Nigeria many are mad o, they just have access to internet and you start seeing people who are silently in need of mental evaluation. Eyaaa grin
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by edimolu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eglobalma:
Lol and the clown has disappeared, someone that has never met me is telling me about me. This Nigeria many are mad o, they just have access to internet and you start seeing people who are silently in need of mental evaluation. Eyaaa grin
Don't mind her, she litters many threads with her spiteful comments mostly targeted towards the male folks..

Won't take a soothsayer to figure out she is one frustrated ugly unbalanced biitch whose existence has been plagued with a penchant for being sexually unfufilled , so where else could she be hateful if not nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
Ugly girls like us.....
soo UGLYY
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by LuciferKristi: 5:57am On Aug 18, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I agree with you my brother. We ugly guys rock and e no easy to ugly biko. If e easy, make all these fine boys come ugly mek we see. grin
#prouduglydude.

Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Eglobalma: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2018
edimolu:

Don't mind her, she litters many threads with her spiteful comments mostly targeted towards the male folks..

Won't take a soothsayer to figure out she is one frustrated ugly unbalanced biitch whose existence has been plagued with a penchant for being sexually unfufilled , so where else could she be hateful if not nairaland...

Lol she’s a frustrated being. What I feel towards her is pity tho, I just feel she has personal issues she needs to deal with but instead she’s turning it into hate and trying to rub it on random people.
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Eglobalma:

Lol it’s funny u say this because you think you know me and yet haven’t even met me. One, I’m one of the most funny persons u would ever meet. My humor is so real, like I cannot say three things without making a joke it’s just my subconscious way of talking. People are drawn to that aspect of me as well, and two..you really think I’m one of those people who changes their personality to please a two faced society? U really don’t know me! I would rather die than live a second being go I’m not. I’m introverted and I love my space why would I want to be like another person when biologically I’m more comfortable this way? That’s why most of u are so sad, u live your whole life trying to fit in. Aunty you’re the only one talking off point, trying to analyze me when u clearly don’t know jack about the real me so stay on track and stop assuming shit u know nothing about. How come ur the only one who has a problem with my write up? Don’t u think there’s something wrong with ur thinking pattern since that’s the case? grin
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Eglobalma:

Stop talking from all sides of mouth dude! Aren't you the introverted one ,who wishes to be ugly just to pass through life unnoticed? Now you are the same one who cracks joke and will never change?
Of course I don't know you but from your words here a sensible person can take a guess. lol

Since you are going to hide behind the 'you don't know me' defense, (which I find petty though) there's no point arguing the obvious with you. So Mr Funny, Extroverted introvert you win . grin
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Eglobalma:

Lol she’s a frustrated being. What I feel towards her is pity tho, I just feel she has personal issues she needs to deal with but instead she’s turning it into hate and trying to rub it on random people.
Is Frustrated the new word in town?
I see lots of you throwing it around. grin grin . And I begin to wonder how you all get to know so much about frustration if you don't wine and dine with it? grin
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2018
I never met an ugly fella...Op please provide picture
Re: I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) by niyot124: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I love this write-up.

I always felt this way. Its unfair what handsome guys go through. Everything is just harder to get.
Once girls see you, they overdo the "hard to get thing", guys see you as a threat instantly.
Married men despise you, their wives are very rude to you publicly in a bid to prove that they have nothing hidden with you.

Even employers/clients give jobs easily to ugly guys than fine boys.

It's hard mehn...

So in short, you are telling us you are handsome grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Think My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With His Mother” – Lady Cries Out / Does Alcohol Have Effects On Sex Performance? / I Faked My Death And Printed An Obituary Just To Dump A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.