Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,504 members, 7,823,180 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] (2724 Views)

Smelly Pusssy Or Ugly Face, Pick One / Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
A Little About Me

If I pin you down and tell you about my life or things I have been through, you'll laugh, cry, laugh again, smile, then bite your lips and say, "Wow! Tell me more."

I used to share my stories for free, but recently, I have changed. I now put them in books and they're worth buying and reading

Today, I'll only tell you 1% of my story. While in university, I wanted to be a musician. See image below. I think I was still a teenager or there about. In school, I was a programmer, but in my heart, being on stage was on my mind.

I saved money and bought two guitars, a keyboard, a violin, etc.

Typing...
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
I spent months learning the keyboard. Later on, I moved to guitar and so on. I could sing, I could dance, but I couldn't fùck. Whenever I go clubbing, all these cute oyibo girls will be staring at me while I rock the floor but I didn't know what say to them.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Women love me, but I was nervous to woo them. I was a clueless nice guy. One day, I performed on stage. Damn! It was scary at first when I saw the crowd, but pulled through.

After my performance, a bunch of oyibo girls came to me for a photoshoot. In my head I was like: like play like play person don dey become player o! For where?

I was among the top 3 students in school, but in the bedroom, I sucked. I was a 1 minute man. In fact, 1 minute is even too long. I was just like Buhari — clueless.

Typing...
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Though, I was a bunch of talents. I had more than 20 skills. Warning: Being a jack of trades is not good. I was good with so many things, but confused to specialize. I thought school was the mater key, but now, if you know how much I hate schooling, but love education.

Typing...
As a programmer, getting women was the most difficult thing to program for me. At a point, I became frustrated and said enough is enough.

Long story short. Today, everything is history. I am now a CISCO certified bad boy with wisdom.

Today, I'm fùcking great in bed and I don't hide my mouth because I know what I faced to overcome my 1 minute dilemma. Today, I make fun of 1 minute men. Why? Because they're too lazy to take action the way I did and now, I make money teaching rich men how to be great in bed or young men how to develop confidence and approach anyone.

Today, anything I touch easily turns to gold. Why? Because I spent time to learn what it means to be FOCUSED, then asked God for wisdom and grace. The reason some people are not succeeding is because they lack FOCUS.

Typing...
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Though, the formula of wisdom is Knowledge + Experience. Knowledge is what you read from books or learn from other people while experience is what you've seen, witnessed, or passed through in life. Experience, they say, is the best teacher.

Typing...
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why did I create this thread? I created this thread for four reasons.

1. Winners Never Quit.
2. Don't be a jack of trades. Even if you are, try and specialize.
3. Whatever you're not good at, don't be depressed, work on it — it's just a matter of time to be like the person you look up to.
4. There is nothing in school — the real deal is education, not school. You can strive to educate yourself wherever you are with the little tools you have.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Before creating this thread, I decided to take some pictures of the guitar I was holding. I bought it for as low as $370.00 in a certain country. Such a beautiful place.

Ignore the poor quality of my camera. Poor people like us only use poor quality phones. #smiles.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2018

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
That guitar is one of my most cherished musical equipment. During NYSC, I ended up teaching Music, Computer, and English.

The only thing I studied in school is computer — programming, but the rest, I taught myself.

The lesson here is, you can teach yourself anything if you're willing and focused. Teaching yourself is easy if you make YouTube and Google your home of knowledge.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Now, let's talk about the equipment. They are equipment I bought for my mini-studio. Oh! I didn't tell you guys I'm a music producer? Anyway, I feel like giving them out to up and coming musicians. I'll may get new ones. What do you think?

Typing...
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oh! I also forgot to say this: I think I'm gay. If you doubt, see image below.

1 Like

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by skono(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
drop chatting screenshot we need to learn
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
skono:
drop chatting screenshot we need to learn
What and what would you want to see?
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by CodeTemplar: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
These ur threads are beginning to look Like those of a guy called Musiwa in politics section years back.
This Nairaland Micro Blogging.
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
GUY I Like THE TITLE OF UR THREADS BUT I DONT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND WAT U POST... WTF!! is wrong??
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
miracood:
GUY I Like THE TITLE OF UR THREADS BUT I DONT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND WAT U POST... WTF!! is wrong??
With me or with the person who has refused to understand it? I think you may be right. Just work on your comprehension and you'll start understanding me — trust me.
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
With me or with the person who has refused to understand it? I think you may be right. Just work on your comprehension and you'll start understanding me — trust me.
let me try.. continue posting.. pls wat is ur aim posting all this?
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
miracood:
let me try.. continue posting.. pls wat is ur aim posting all this?
To teach. The best way to teach is by storytelling — sharing your life experiences with others.

1 Like

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
To teach. The best way to teach is by storytelling — sharing your life experiences with others.
OK let me try followin ur thread i just hope its educative...
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
miracood:
OK let me try followin ur thread i just hope its educative...
No, it's not. I don't want to disappoint you.
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
No, it's not. I don't want to disappoint you.
U're jokin right. let me park here..
typing...

keep em rollin'
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by skono(m): 4:46am On Aug 18, 2018
iLegendd:
What and what would you want to see?
I'm the GMC in the making, So I want you to show me how to step on the chain.. I know you charged for all your service make this an exception. thanks In advance.
Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
skono:
I'm the GMC in the making, So I want you to show me how to step on the chain.. I know you charged for all your service make this an exception. thanks In advance.
Nice. Unfortunately, the moniker iLègend has retired. If you need help, AnswerMachine will handle it on Wetclef.

1 Like

Re: NÀKED TRUTH: A Little About Me — See My Ugly Face [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
miracood:
U're jokin right. let me park here..
typing...

keep em rollin'
Take this one I have already rolled. I ain't rolling another.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Stripped Nak.ked & Tortured By Dubai Men-pics (see Why / To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders / 10 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married, Number Five Is Very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.